Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Ten (10) Steps On How To Be A Computer Genius/expert - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ten (10) Steps On How To Be A Computer Genius/expert (2436 Views)

How To Become A Successful Wedding Vendor - 10 Steps / 10 Steps To Help You Gain More Repeat Clients / 10 Steps To Achieve Your Goals Before End Of This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten (10) Steps On How To Be A Computer Genius/expert by smartklass(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
First I will like to tell you what computer is, what computer dose and its uses, you have to know what is computer, what you can do with computer before you can be able to be an expert or genius on a computer.

A computer genius or expert must be able to tell or explain what a computer is and what computer are made to do. Because we all think that we know everything about computers but this doesn't necessarily mean that you're a computer genius or expert. You must be willing to work hard every day in order to truly become a wizard behind the computer.

Due to the day by day growing success of the Computers Technology, now every person wants to become a computer expert especially youngsters. They join Computers Institute or different academies to become a computer genius or expert. But for learn everything, you must have a passion. If you have a passion then you can learn easily. You can learn without any institute or academy. You can learn your own. Because if you don't have hard work and passion, you can't learn or do everything. But no need to worry. Here in this book, I will tell some ways to learn about computers and help you become that genius and expert you wanted to be . By following them, you can increase your knowledge without getting any problem.

the step are very simple just get use to them thats all you have to do i saw them online and today i m doing very good now with my computer below are the link shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://smartklass..com.ng/2016/02/ten-10-steps-on-how-to-be-computer.html
Re: Ten (10) Steps On How To Be A Computer Genius/expert by smartklass(m): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
the step are very simple just get use to them thats all you have to do i saw them online and today i m doing very good now with my computer below are the link shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://smartklass..com.ng/2016/02/ten-10-steps-on-how-to-be-computer.html[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Professional Course For An Economics Graduate / Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt / Project Management Professional Exam Preparation Boot Camp - Lagos, Abuja & PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.