Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt (2438 Views)

Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? / 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot / Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by pepigeorge(m): 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
Take advantage of this training to build your confidence and acquire the basic principle of oil and gas services and careers

WHO SHOULD ATTEND

The course is designed for:
▪ Graduates with little or no experience
▪ NYSC members
▪ Professionals already working in the industry
▪ Rig personnel like Floor men who want to acquire more skills
▪ Field personnel in other sectors outside the oil industry
▪ Anybody who studied Engineering or Physical Science courses

The course covers all aspects of drilling technology, emphasizing both theory and practical application.

COURSE CONTENT

 Base Module 1: Overview Of The Oil And Gas Industry
 Base Module 2: Oil And Gas Facilities
 Operations Module 1: Overview Of Drilling Operations
 Operations Module 2: Introduction To Drilling Engineering
 Operations Module 3: Basic Oilfield Maths And Hydraulics
 Operations Module 4: Well Control
 Operations Module 5: Casing And Cementing Practices
 Operations Module 6: Simulator Training
 Operations Module 7: Directional Drilling Techniques
 Operations Module 8: Introduction To Formation Evaluation
 Operations Module 9: Well Completion
 Final Assessments
 Evaluation Modules: Class tests, Take home assignments, Software practical sessions.

 Printed Training manuals, e-books, case files, videos will be compiled and issued in DVDs.
 Assessments will be performed at the end of each module and after the final one, participants will be graded accordingly and issued certificates too.
 CV writing guidance and professional career advices will also be provided.

Program is open for registration , Training is organized in a class of batches...whereby max number of class is 12 and minimun of 7
The next will commence on ----- ( June 20 - July 1)

Contacts:
Scneider Institute, 36B Ada George Road in Port Harcourt.
E-mail: schneidertechnicalltd@gmail.com
Phone Numbers: 08168088276; 08034816539; 08182492421.

View the complete brochure and the fee for the training below

1 Like

Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by Cipha(m): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
Good one @pepigeorge, this info would be helpful.
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by Apostleship: 5:56am On Jun 03, 2016
Dats a nice training tho....looking forward to when I will be able to attend one.....U didn't specify d training fee....Cud you pls email ur complete brochure n other materials you've got to my email...
ikeagheabel@gmail.com
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by pepigeorge(m): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2016
Apostleship:
Dats a nice training tho....looking forward to when I will be able to attend one.....U didn't specify d training fee....Cud you pls email ur complete brochure n other materials you've got to my email...
ikeagheabel@gmail.com
The complete brochure and course outline have been emailed to you.

1 Like

Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by pepigeorge(m): 8:04am On Jun 03, 2016
Contact us @:
Note: Complete brochure would be emailed to interested candidates
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by Loonyy(m): 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
Thanks for the update, am in pH would like to know the asking price for the training and when its coming up Clins213@gmail.com thanks!
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by pepigeorge(m): 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
You can reach us @:
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by pepigeorge(m): 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Loonyy:
Thanks for the update, am in pH would like to know the asking price for the training and when its coming up Clins213@gmail.com thanks!
The complete brochure and course outline have been emailed to you.
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by pepigeorge(m): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
Loonyy:
we have emailed the complete brochure and course outline to you.
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by Oilcareercoach: 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
The course outline looks really good and structured. This should be really good.
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by kinz17: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Please kindly mail me the complete brochure and course outline arighewood@yahoo.com
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by mrshyne1(m): 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
What's the training fee and what's the duration of the training ? Plus I need the course outline.

victor.udosen@ymail.com
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by pepigeorge(m): 9:42am On Jun 04, 2016
Please contact us @:
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by pepigeorge(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
mrshyne1:
What's the training fee and what's the duration of the training ? Plus I need the course outline.

victor.udosen@ymail.com

The complete brochure and course outline has been emailed to u as requested.
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by pepigeorge(m): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
kinz17:
Please kindly mail me the complete brochure and course outline arighewood@yahoo.com
The complete brochure and course outline has been emailed to u as requested.
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by Oilcareercoach: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
This is quite good and cheap too. I hope more young engineers will take advantage.
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by Bennydballs(m): 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pls,send me the training fee and duration of the course : Bennydballs@yahoo.com
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by pepigeorge(m): 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Bennydballs:
Pls,send me the training fee and duration of the course : Bennydballs@yahoo.com
The complete brochure has been emailed to u as requested
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by pepigeorge(m): 8:51am On Jun 05, 2016
Contact us @:
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by pepigeorge(m): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
Program is open for registration , Training is organized in a class of batches...whereby max number of class is 12 and minimun of 7
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by DrUS22: 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
pls send me the training fee ND d brochure vwedeunuavworho@gmail.com
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by pepigeorge(m): 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
DrUS22:
pls send me the training fee ND d brochure vwedeunuavworho@gmail.com

The brochure has been emailed to u. The brochure has also been included in OP
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by pepigeorge(m): 6:39am On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 06, 2016
I need the brochure pls. cderulo@gmail.com
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by pepigeorge(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2016
onyenze123:
I need the brochure pls. cderulo@gmail.com

The brochure is on the op
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by Cipha(m): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Thoseasking for the brochure, check the post from the begining, has edited it and added the brochure as pictures.
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by Oilcareercoach: 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Me thinks you should still send the full course outline to those who need it. Engineers should be fully aware of the full breakdown, the full deal they are getting.
I have seen the full outline myself and this is one of the most comprehensive and structured program you can get in Port Harcourt. Good work guys.
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by pepigeorge(m): 9:14am On Jun 07, 2016
HURRY NOW!!!
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by pepigeorge(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2016
Contact us @:
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by pepigeorge(m): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by macaranta(m): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
This is nice.
Re: Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt by pepigeorge(m): 9:56am On Jun 10, 2016
Register now, training is organized in a class of batches...whereby max number of class is 12 and minimun of 7

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten (10) Steps On How To Be A Computer Genius/expert / Project Management Professional Exam Preparation Boot Camp - Lagos, Abuja & PH / Does God Play Any Role In Searching/ Securing Of Jobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.