Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Orange Group Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Orange Group Test Invite (11909 Views)

Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite / Vacancy At Orange Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orange Group Test Invite by MORACHI3065: 7:39am On Oct 17, 2017
I just got an invite for management trainee test scheduled for tomorrow.

What should one expect at the test?! Kindly help a bro out. Thanks
Re: Orange Group Test Invite by Skilme(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2017
Pls house is the test written or cbt?

1 Like

Re: Orange Group Test Invite by MORACHI3065: 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
CallofDuty:
Next Stage invites are rolling out!!! grin grin grin grin grin who is with me??

Baba I'm with you!. Please how was the interview and what/how should one prepare for the interview.
Re: Orange Group Test Invite by Skilme(m): 10:12am On Oct 21, 2017
MORACHI3065:

Baba I'm with you!. Please how was the interview and what/how should one prepare for the interview.
Someone should pls answer this
Re: Orange Group Test Invite by MORACHI3065: 9:32am On Oct 23, 2017
obiakorEmmanuel:

You will be given a test based on simple arithmetic, then interview. Be bold and don't aim for high salary, it's a multinational company to start/ build career with.

The recruitment personnel is nice, entertaining and down to earth.

I wish you all the best.

Baba what salary range do you think is OK and what salary range do you think that's on the high side.
Thanks
Re: Orange Group Test Invite by Qualcoms(m): 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
CallofDuty:
Next Stage invites are rolling out!!! grin grin grin grin grin who is with me??
Pls, can I ask some questions? I kindly need a urgent response..pls

I just graduated..I av exams to write for for one the Trainee, but I av not served? Should I continue or eventually they will not continue with me bcoz I'm avn't served?
Re: Orange Group Test Invite by CallofDuty(m): 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
Qualcoms:
Pls, can I ask some questions? I kindly need a urgent response..pls
it's wise you complete your service first.. Except the coy wants those that are awaiting service..
Re: Orange Group Test Invite by Qualcoms(m): 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
CallofDuty:
it's wise you complete your service first.. Except the coy wants those that are awaiting service..
ok sir. thank уσυ
Re: Orange Group Test Invite by Temibabie(f): 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
CallofDuty:

Pls i applied for a management trainee position,my competency test is tomorrow,what kind of questions should i expect?
Re: Orange Group Test Invite by Paultaiwo101: 6:08am On Jun 27, 2018
Morning guys, I have a competency test with them today, pls wat should I expect??
Re: Orange Group Test Invite by Dokore: 7:52am On Jun 27, 2018
Paul can you reach me on whatsapp 07035971339
Re: Orange Group Test Invite by Bright705: 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
We are inviting you to meet our recruiter. Please see picture and details below.

Hello,

This is to specially invite you to the Orange Group Meet the Recruiter (MTR) in Aba.

Meet the Recruiter is a two days event, which gives all participants the opportunity to meet with the recruitment team of Orange Drugs and acquaint themselves with what the recruiters look out for during interviews, how to structure CVs, how to prepare for interviews, among other things.

You are to come along with your CVs, a plain sheet of paper, a calculator, and a pen as there would be a test for job openings.

Please note that you will be required to take the test at the venue with your phones, hence you need to also come with your smartphones

....who know what this is all about
Re: Orange Group Test Invite by Bright705: 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
We are inviting you to meet our recruiter. Please see picture and details below.

Hello,

This is to specially invite you to the Orange Group Meet the Recruiter (MTR) in Aba.

Meet the Recruiter is a two days event, which gives all participants the opportunity to meet with the recruitment team of Orange Drugs and acquaint themselves with what the recruiters look out for during interviews, how to structure CVs, how to prepare for interviews, among other things.

You are to come along with your CVs, a plain sheet of paper, a calculator, and a pen as there would be a test for job openings.

Please note that you will be required to take the test at the venue with your phones, hence you need to also come with your smartphones

(1) (2) (Reply)

774,000 Jobs: FG Commences Partial Payment Of Stipends / Apply For The Tyonex Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment(9 Positions) / Militants Earns More Than Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.