Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group (15510 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by ichommy(m): 9:11am On Jul 14, 2016
herzern:
Meanwhile.....here in Ibadan.....our king is too old
sobs

grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by olaniyi0(m): 9:12am On Jul 14, 2016
where are the ipod yoots are they still there gnashing there tooth for oye, food don land come and criticize asual while we are on the run.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by olagamalin(m): 9:12am On Jul 14, 2016
orijintv:
Ordinary Ooni Get $1.4bil !!! Not to Talk Of Our Standard Politicians !! Nd We wey be ordinary citizens go comot for house Early Mor Mor , Come Rain Or Sunshine ... Wich Way Nigeria ? sad angry

Hahaha .... How do you reason so cheaply bro ....emphasis on "We will also be fulfilling a larger part of what is expected of us by making available the required land.”

Simply ....The Company is investing in the town on the strength of the Monarch passionate plea that Nigerians in diaspora can play a massive part in developing the country. Hahaha .....plss ooo ....the World is looking up to you ....don't lose it

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by Scream(m): 9:14am On Jul 14, 2016
sucess001:
Is the Ooni now an Executive?

Why is he signing such?

This is improper!

We are here because people think that it is only when are in political office that you can do anything.

It is OVER PROPER if he has the capacity to fullfil the requirements of the MOU..

Cheers..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by sugarwiz(f): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2016
phoromighty:

King of d world?
Another Muhammad Ali?
Better...pls don't compare
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by olagamalin(m): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2016
DeKen:
Wow. So Ooni has such powers!
Good one.

Not powers .... More like influence and clout to attract Foreign Direct Investment. Just One trip have brought a multibillion dollar investment....yet our Political leaders keep gallivanting around the equator in search of the Golden fleece..... Pathetic!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by Collins9156(m): 9:18am On Jul 14, 2016
The Governor will definitely frustrate it.

Juxtified:
Kudos, but I thought such signatures usually come from the governor.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by phoromighty(m): 9:22am On Jul 14, 2016
sugarwiz:

Better...pls don't compare
No basis 4 comparison
R u related 2 d ooni?..cos u carry d matter pass d flag bearer
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by Proffdada: 9:26am On Jul 14, 2016
Meanwhile NDA is bombing and polluting their own lands undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by dan2976: 9:26am On Jul 14, 2016
herzern:
Meanwhile.....here in Ibadan.....our king is too old

sobs

Okay now! Make una arrange how una go kill am.. No be so? .... Or what else do you want to hear?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by teehay45(m): 9:27am On Jul 14, 2016
Ooni is becoming more relevant than the Governor.
Aregbesola see ur life undecided

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by Inspectahdeck(m): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2016
Hmmm!

Fashola4thSon:
Great Tourist
After eating half your poor people money, traveling the whole poles and holes, Something good is coming to the hungry bastardsss in janjaweedz state.

Kudos
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by sugarwiz(f): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2016
phoromighty:

No basis 4 comparison
R u related 2 d ooni?..cos u carry d matter pass d flag bearer
Chill....guy...na play oooo. I don't want to insult u...oooo
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by kstix002(m): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2016
captleonerd:
waiting for the flat-heads to come and spew trash as usual.

first they insult the ooni for traveling. now that the results are coming let's see what our haters have to say.
I dey wait grin
When all their traditional rulers know How to do is collect money from fulani herdsmen... see how advanced yorubas think?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2016
in the past one year our dear president has globe trotted for as many times as his office could warrant such trips abroad. yet no foreign investor has signed any tangible MOU with d nigerian govt besides the d one he signed with the chineese govt but the ever indefatigable ooni, in less than a month stay in the US brought a gigantic project of such magnitude to the kingdom of ife. O great king of ife may ur days be long to bring more of this project to your people. long live the ife kingdom and her inhabitants.

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 14, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=16pt]Thank You For Foreign Investment Attraction[/size]

Na him join them with the Ooni Sign dis One ?..

OGA GEJ ! CAN SEE THAT DIS MILITARY UNIFORM DEY HUNGRY YOU NO BE SMALL !

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by engreo(m): 9:38am On Jul 14, 2016
My inyanmiri brothers from baby factory will soon flock this thread with their hate speach........all hail the king......Ooni gigbini bi ate akun, Arole Oodua

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by Walelavender(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2016
Kudos! While our governors are always looking forward to getting their share from the national cake without thinking out of the box. Lazy bunch of people. Arole Oduduwa,continue with the good work

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by olagamalin(m): 9:44am On Jul 14, 2016
sucess001:
Is the Ooni now an Executive?

Why is he signing such?

This is improper!

IMPROPER??.....Pray tell me how.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by mekaboy(m): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2016
Nice one, but hope it's not genetically modified plants. It should be 100% organic.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by igweross(m): 9:55am On Jul 14, 2016
jonhemma11:

We are ready to invest in Nigerians youth talent. The only the challenge is that many Nigerian leaders block most of us in the diaspora from contributing to the development of the country.”
The exact problem.... Our so called leaders

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by Edmanpumpin(m): 10:03am On Jul 14, 2016
Kabiyesi Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Ojaja II has achieved so much in Osun state and Nigeria in just 6months he ascended the Thrown Of Oduduwa.
The AregbeRascal & Senile old man Buhari both wasted 6yrs & 1 year respectively achieving nothing.
Kabiyesi, Ka de pe lori.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by Aadeyinka(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2016
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by AJJ17(m): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=able20 post=47524657]
Just to cool his subjects, it's already an abandoned project [/quoteI
I can understand your pain,but you really don't need to be a pessimist.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by bestpunterever: 10:31am On Jul 14, 2016
Fashola4thSon:
Great Tourist
After eating half your poor people money, traveling the whole poles and holes, Something good is coming to the hungry bastardsss in janjaweedz state.

Kudos
can I borrow you my chicken's brain ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by Ademusiwa1: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2016
First of all.let correct you, ile ife is not the cradle of you yoruba people.

We don't bear responsibility for his actions. Only members of the royal family can sign .

And Mr ogunwuse is not a member of the royal family. They say, they are fighting , for what. They don't understand the law.

The oba of lagos is not a member of the royal family. Tinubu fraudulent appointed him without due process .

This is what you people fail to understand

Their signature are not valid

Mo gbodo sign too to wa valid. Ko wa valid ti e lo mi, ba sign
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by Aadeyinka(m): 10:46am On Jul 14, 2016
Juxtified:
Kudos, but I thought such signatures usually come from the governor.
No, governor term is 4years at most 8yrs, Ooni is live term duratiom which make it more recognised
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by Mcindey(m): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2016
Are you sane?
Ademusiwa1:
First of all.let correct you, ile ife is not a the cradle of you yoruba people.

We don't bear responsibility for his actions. Only members of the royal family can sign .

And Mr ogunwuse is not a member of the royal family. They say, they are fighting , for what. They don't understand the law.

The oba of lagos is not a member of the royal family. Tinubu fraudulent appointed him with due process .

This is what you people fail to understand

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by todyms: 10:54am On Jul 14, 2016
Fashola4thSon:
Great Tourist

Kudos
you're so rude and ungentlemanly. I wonder what your age will be.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by honsaint(m): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2016
I belief we all can see d benefit of all his foreign trips now
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by Ademusiwa1: 11:00am On Jul 14, 2016
Mcindey:
Are you sane?

I am telling you the correct truth, this is why only members of the royal family can occupy that sit. Because all of your signature are not valid.

The oba of lagos signature is not valid too. Because they are not members of the royal family.
Tinubu fraudulent appointed him, without due process .

You see all this undue process you people get involve in is considered illegal.

You have to follow due process

Mo gbodo sign too to wa valid. Ko wa valid ti e lo mi, ba sign

That why they tell you what only members of the royal family can occupy the sit and you people don't want to listen. You have to contact me first

ademusiwa@gmail.com

To get my phone number contact my special adviser on media miss toke Makinwa
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by Juxtified(m): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2016
Aadeyinka:
No, governor term is 4years at most 8yrs, Ooni is live term duratiom which make it more recognised

TonyeBarcanista:
Governor? What is the business of Governor when the MoU isn't signed in the name of the state?

Didn't know that. If that's the case then any well-meaning Nigerian can actually attract developmental projects to his or her state. Which then begs the question: Why does everyone wait for the government?

Collins9156:
The Governor will definitely frustrate it.

Only an enemy of progress will do that. But then again many of our governors are not far from such a label.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Of You Know About The Somali Slave Trade Of Blacks? / How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch / Top 4 Richest Tribes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.