Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group (15496 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by jojoki: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2016
Fashola4thSon:
Great Tourist
After eating half your poor people money, traveling the whole poles and holes, Something good is coming to the hungry bastardsss in janjaweedz state.

Kudos

Common sense is not always common. You are probably born with hatred, I employ you seek for deliverance so that you won't pass it to you children.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by jojoki: 11:35am On Jul 14, 2016
Fashola4thSon:
Great Tourist
After eating half your poor people money, traveling the whole poles and holes, Something good is coming to the hungry bastardsss in janjaweedz state.

Kudos
Common sense is not always common. You are probably born with hatred, I employ you seek for deliverance so that you won't pass it to you children.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by Ademusiwa1: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2016
Ademusiwa1:

I am telling you the correct truth, this is why only members of the royal family can occupy that sit. Because all of your signature are not valid.

The oba of lagos signature is not valid too. Because they are not members of the royal family.
Tinubu fraudulent appointed him, without due process .

You see all this undue process you people get involve in is considered illegal.

You have to follow due process

Mo gbodo sign too to wa valid. Ko wa valid ti e lo mi, ba sign

That why they tell you what only members of the royal family can occupy the sit and you people don't want to listen. You have to contact me first

ademusiwa@gmail.com

To get my phone number contact my special adviser on media miss toke Makinwa

Ogunwuse signature is worthless .

. It does not mean, he cant attract people or investment but when it comes to signature. His signature is worthless
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by snthesis(m): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2016
Ademusiwa1:

Ogunwuse signature is worthless .

Ogunwuse signature is only valid under a civilian system.

ehm... are we under a military system
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by Ademusiwa1: 11:52am On Jul 14, 2016
I am in Canada
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by Ademusiwa1: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
snthesis:

ehm... are we under a military system

That is not what I mean.ogunwuse is just a civilian . Not as a royal. Now he is trying to sign as a royal, when he is not royal. That is considered invalid

It is not correct.

It does not mean, a person can't be an oba, but only that they can't sign, they have to send it to us to sign.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
captleonerd:
waiting for the flat-heads to come and spew trash as usual.

first they insult the ooni for traveling. now that the results are coming let's see what our haters have to say.
I dey wait grin

Watch the bastard flat heads will start migrating to ife to look for jobs a d greener pasture!!!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by Ryabcool(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=16pt]Thank You For Foreign Investment Attraction[/size]

who opened Yaba left for this Bros to leave? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by jaymichael(m): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fashola4thSon:
Great Tourist

Kudos
Whose poor money? The Ooni was a very rich man before ascending the throne. Even his Inogbe grand resort is a multi billion naira tourism destination.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by Mcindey(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
Are yiu even listening to yourself? This is as incoherent as it could be, you're just joining words upandan,
Abeg who toke makinwa epp sef.... Maybe you
Ademusiwa1:

I am telling you the correct truth, this is why only members of the royal family can occupy that sit. Because all of your signature are not valid.

The oba of lagos signature is not valid too. Because they are not members of the royal family.
Tinubu fraudulent appointed him, without due process .

You see all this undue process you people get involve in is considered illegal.

You have to follow due process

Mo gbodo sign too to wa valid. Ko wa valid ti e lo mi, ba sign

That why they tell you what only members of the royal family can occupy the sit and you people don't want to listen. You have to contact me first

ademusiwa@gmail.com

To get my phone number contact my special adviser on media miss toke Makinwa

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by cococandy(f): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
This is commendable:

Buhari with all his wakadube didn't even achieve this.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by IamOpemipo(m): 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
Mcindey:
Are yiu even listening to yourself? This is as incoherent as it could be, you're just joining words upandan,
Abeg who toke makinwa epp sef.... Maybe you

Bro leave dt dude, he'll onli wear u out with his comments, no one dey quote musiwa, he's on his own lane of insane tinkin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by Ademusiwa1: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Mr ogunwuse can ask former oba of ife children. Sijuade He never sign any documents.
He had no power to sign the documents and never sign

Your signature is not valid.

Ever under the military, some documents my father was the one who sign the documentss for military government . It is the law.

Either the military overthrow the civilian government , I am going to be signing the documents for the new military government .

This is why I said the military should put military on ships. Because I know what the military did..

Osibanjo signature is not valid. Even while he thinks he is out smarting me.

Before the British vote, I made effort to reach Osibanjo and kemi adeosun by internet and phone, they never pickup their number. Because they think they are smart people.

Even while your banks were going to collaspe

You will be jailed in future if you don't follow due process
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by excelldjreal: 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ademusiwa1:
Mr ogunwuse can ask former oba of ife children. Sijuade He never sign any documents.

Ever under the military, some documents my father was the one who sign the documentss for military government . It is the law.

Either the military overthrow the civilian government , I am going to be signing the documents for the new military government .

This is why I said the military should put military on ships. Because I know what the military did..

Before the British vote, I made effort to reach Osibanjo and kemi adeosun by internet and phone, they never pickup their number. Because they think they are smart people.

Are you sure you are OK? If not, kindly visit the nearest mental health clinic cos you are showing signs.. .

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Signs MOU With SpringPort Technological Group by ifenes(m): 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ademusiwa1:

who cares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts / How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch / The Essence Of Candles On Birthday Cakes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.