Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

American Rain Gutters - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / American Rain Gutters (4898 Views)

Rain Gutters- Everything About Roof Gutters, Rainwater Harvesting And Drainage / Rain Gutters (Rain Water Collector) Cost Guide / Roof Gutters (Rain Water Collector) Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Rain Gutters by lifetimeng(m): 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
Rain gutters are an important and essential part of protecting your home. During downpours, gutters work to draw the water away from your home and help it drain properly. A properly installed and maintained rain gutter can save a lot of money in roofing, fascia, siding and foundation repairs over the years.

Though you may not think it, there is a wide variety of selections available when it comes to rain gutters. PVC, aluminum, copper, steel...the choices can be overwhelming.
When considering which rain gutters to purchase, keep maintenance, style and materials in mind. You'll want the style and color that best fits your home, but also consider maintenance and the best materials for the job.

Here are a few things to keep in mind:
-Vinyl gutters are less expensive in the beginning, but they warp, fade, flake and, in general, they don't stand up to the elements as aluminum.
-Aluminum gutters have less leakage, warping, no flaking and a larger capacity for water removal.

With years of research, Aluminum gutter is found to be the best for Nigeria Weather condition. Lifetime Roof Gutters Ltd can help you choose which style, color and the variety of gutters which will not only add to the beauty of your home, but protect it for the long term as well. Give us a call today and let us help you: 09071661652 08087111111,08027023140

1 Like

Re: American Rain Gutters by lifetimeng(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2016
Aluminum is the most popular gutter on the market worldwide, as it is relatively inexpensive, durable, and easy to work with. Unlike steel or PVC, aluminum will not rust over time, neither will it lose its strength and is available in a wide range of colors.
Aluminum Gutters are the mainstays for professional installation. The light weight does not create any undue pressure on the fascia or parapet; neither does it constitute any impending danger to people around.

• Aluminum Gutters resists rust, rotting and thinning. It’s very hard for hail or heat to wear the metal away.
• Aluminum rain gutters come in over 25 different colors and can be painted too to your desired colour. This allows you to easily find the best color to match your house or project.
• Aluminum gutters will last over 30 years in nearly any climate.
Re: American Rain Gutters by lifetimeng(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
We are glad to introduce to you a 100% Aluminium Roof Gutter, Tropicalized, Oven Baked, Weather Resistant Colours for all Climates with 20 Years Warranty.

1 Like

Re: American Rain Gutters by lifetimeng(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
Check out our 1st Class Roof Guttering System & Professional Installation

Re: American Rain Gutters by lifetimeng(m): 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
Stylish and Functional

Re: American Rain Gutters by lifetimeng(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
more

Re: American Rain Gutters by lifetimeng(m): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2016
Lifetime Roof Gutter

Re: American Rain Gutters by lifetimeng(m): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
Always exceeding customer expectation by delivering timely and lasting solutions.

Re: American Rain Gutters by lifetimeng(m): 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
This was done over the weekend at Farmville Estate, Ajah

Re: American Rain Gutters by kopell: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
What is the average cost of this particular one shown here in aluminum, just to have idea if the price is porkert friendly.
Re: American Rain Gutters by spygadgets(m): 3:01am On Aug 17, 2016
kopell:
What is the average cost of this particular one shown here in aluminum, just to have idea if the price is porkert friendly.

About asking same question!!! Seems to be for d rich alone?
Re: American Rain Gutters by lifetimeng(m): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
kopell:

Thank you for the interest Sir, The American Roof Gutter(Aluminum) is the cheapest when we talk of long term benefits.
It comes with 20 years manufacturer warranty,
It doesnt sag, flake, leak or change colour unlike the plastic/pvc type. Aluminum last for a lifetime !!

The Price difference is marginal/negligible compared to plastic/pvc.
Engineers and home owners who doesn't want to compromise quality always go for the Aluminum Rain Gutters.
Re: American Rain Gutters by lifetimeng(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
spygadgets:

About asking same question!!! Seems to be for d rich alone?

It's for everyone that likes good thing Sir.
You can call me on 08087111111
Re: American Rain Gutters by kopell: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
lifetimeng:

Thank you for the interest Sir, The American Roof Gutter(Aluminum) is the cheapest when we talk of long term benefits.
It comes with 20 years manufacturer warranty,
It doesnt sag, flake, leak or change colour unlike the plastic/pvc type. Aluminum last for a lifetime !!

The Price difference is marginal/negligible compared to plastic/pvc.
Engineers and home owners who doesn't want to compromise quality always go for the Aluminum Rain Gutters.
This is always available at Lifetime Roof Gutters the sole distributor for American Rain Gutters.
For Enquiries Please call 08158942188, lifetimeng@gmail.com or visit www.lifetimeng.com
We already red all this long story about quality and durability, simple question what is the average cost of this paticular posted on the page. Or average cost per meter with your labor cost.

1 Like

Re: American Rain Gutters by lifetimeng(m): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
kopell:
We already red all this long story about quality and durability, simple question what is the average cost of this paticular posted on the page. Or average cost per meter with your labor cost.

Gutter is N1200/Metre and Installation cost N600/Meter
Re: American Rain Gutters by kopell: 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
lifetimeng:

Gutter is N1200/Metre and Installation cost N600/Meter
Thank you for the infor, we talking about N1800/ meter x 320 = 570,000. About the cost of roofing a house. Not bad will think about it.
Re: American Rain Gutters by lifetimeng(m): 9:14am On Aug 18, 2016
kopell:
Thank you for the infor, we talking about N1800/ meter x 320 = 570,000. About the cost of roofing a house. Not bad will think about it.

I think you are not getting it Sir, it is the perimeter of the roof you will use to do your calculations not the area of the roof. The gutter price is in linear meter not square meter. You can send me a mail or drop your number let me call you. You will be amazed you cant spend half of what you calculated

2 Likes

Re: American Rain Gutters by lifetimeng(m): 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
Watch this space!!! Installation of American Rain Gutters @Lekki Phase 1

Re: American Rain Gutters by lifetimeng(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
Outlet Plan

Re: American Rain Gutters by lifetimeng(m): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2016
Below are the after installation pictures

Re: American Rain Gutters by lifetimeng(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2016
After Installation

Re: American Rain Gutters by lifetimeng(m): 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
After Installation #AmericanRainGutters

Re: American Rain Gutters by 1Segzy: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2016
Nice pix. What is the total cost of the installation shown on the pix? This will give me an idea of how much my project will cost. Is roof gutters installed before or after painting?
Re: American Rain Gutters by lifetimeng(m): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
1Segzy:
Nice pix. What is the total cost of the installation shown on the pix? This will give me an idea of how much my project will cost. Is roof gutters installed before or after painting?

It could be installed before or after painting Sir. Could you please give me your email or phone so I can call you regarding the pricing Sir. Thanks.
Re: American Rain Gutters by jabolo(m): 1:26am On Jun 23, 2017
Thanks.

Seems these are mainly used for diverting rain water from the roof towards the ground in an orderly manner.

Why don't you extend your services to include sizeable water butts to collect and re-use this water for the sake of the environment?

Maybe even simple pumping systems to transfer such water to stanchion mounted tanks so rainwater can be used to supplement, say, non-potable water.

Just ideas that could enhance your delivery.

I'm interested and can send you my roofing layout but it's in PH oh.

1 Like

Re: American Rain Gutters by lifetimeng(m): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Thank you sir. We install Rain water harvesting system too.
You can send your roof plan to dayo@lifetimeng.com. Thank you.
jabolo:
Thanks.

Seems these are mainly used for diverting rain water from the roof towards the ground in an orderly manner.

Why don't you extend your services to include sizeable water butts to collect and re-use this water for the sake of the environment?

Maybe even simple pumping systems to transfer such water to stanchion mounted tanks so rainwater can be used to supplement, say, non-potable water.

Re: American Rain Gutters by lifetimeng(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
Thank you sir. We install Rain water harvesting system too.
You can send your roof plan to dayo@lifetimeng.com. Thank you.

jabolo:
Thanks.

Re: American Rain Gutters by btcbunker: 1:09am On Jul 24, 2017
do you have whatsapp i am currently lookign for this service and i need to know the price can i send you thepicture of my roof in your whatsapp ? thanks
Re: American Rain Gutters by lifetimeng(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yes, 08087111111
btcbunker:
do you have whatsapp i am currently lookign for this service and i need to know the price can i send you thepicture of my roof in your whatsapp ? thanks
Re: American Rain Gutters by lifetimeng(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
Did you know that installing gutters on your roof can keep your home from flooding as often? Since gutters are designed to keep water away from the foundation, you won’t have as much water traveling along the foundation looking for ways to get into cracks in the foundation.
Installing durable and tested gutters also saves a lot of headache and maintenance cost.
Re: American Rain Gutters by BalaklavaS: 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
Half year ago I changed the eavestroughs of my house. The first were installed 3 years ago and weren't good at keeping the water away anymore. Some Romanian gypsies were the ones to install it. To be honest, I have bet with my wife that we'll throw them away earlier than it happened. But she won. The new ones are from Maxima Aluminum LTD. I'm sure that these will be there for much longer. These guys are professionals. We paid more compared with the gypsies but I saw the difference immediately. It's known that when you buy the cheapest product on the market, you're buying poor quality also.
Re: American Rain Gutters by cori908: 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
I just noticed that American roofing and guttering systems are one of the best on the market, these constructions are really effective and can be used at any part of the world. I was about to use services of LeafFilter North, but the leaf filter reviews look rather contradicting so that I decided to resist from these guys and to find another company.

(1) (Reply)

Stainless Hand Rails / Cheap Granite, Sand, And Others Supplies For Your Construction Projects / Portal Realties Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.