Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Should I Go Ahead? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should I Go Ahead? (482 Views)

Which One Should I Go For Infinix Note 5 Or Redmi Note 5 / Report: Despite Challenges, 9mobile Deal Will Go Ahead / Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Ahead? by Spectre007: 1:13am On Jul 14, 2016
Am new to the android world,i just bought my 1st android phone 3 days ago bt am not enjoying the browsing aspects due to data plans and network whala(mtn and co),i don't know if i should go ahead and tweak it or just leave it like that,whats your say?
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by lekjons(m): 1:18am On Jul 14, 2016
Spectre007:
Am new to the android world,i just bought my 1st android phone 3 days ago bt am not enjoying the browsing aspects due to data plans and network whala(mtn and co),i don't know if i should go ahead and tweak it or just leave it like that,whats your say?
you just said you're new to android and contemplating tweaking it, RIP to your phone in advance!
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 14, 2016
Welcome to the twenty first century sir. how was the stone age? ;DWelcome to the twenty first century sir. how was the stone age?
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 14, 2016
grin
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by onatisi(m): 2:14am On Jul 14, 2016
You should have bought a windows phone
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 14, 2016
Pls don't be beguiled by the cheap spectacle of tweaked data. The satisfaction from that has the life span of a blood-full mosquito.. Steer clear from tweaking. it destroys phones.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Tolzeal(m): 7:06am On Jul 14, 2016
Spectre007:

WELL..you came late and you're herr still complaining.. What would ppl with that have been using Android for years do .Lol .

Anyways , therr are some cheaper plans out there ...Like Glo
Look more on that ...
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Spectre007: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2016
Lolz,not the stone age to be precise,i just broke out from the "bb age prison"
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by teelaweee(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Spectre007:
Lolz,not the stone age to be precise,i just broke out from the "bb age prison"
loool

(1) (Reply)

Get Real United Kingdom And United State Number, Income And Outgoing Call / Apple Sold About 1 Billion Iphone In 9 Years / Innjoo Note Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.