Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch (10596 Views)

A Little Issue With My Opera Mini Browser / Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch / Opera Mini Browser Is Becoming Something Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by Reediano(m): 5:06am On Sep 08, 2017
In preparation for the launch of the Apple iPhone 8, Opera has just announced an updated version of it's Opera mini browser. The app has received a total makeover to further improve the browsing experience of iPhone users.

The updated version of Opera mini browser for Android features a redesigned interface, the search and address bar have also been dressed in red. Aside the new colour change, the address bar has also received new improvements like the ability to customize the search engine and also option to scan QR codes.

In other to make accessing the headlines a lot more easier and faster, the top news will now appear on the top page, the browser is alao now more efficient as it can load up full news 4 times faster than before.

Another major improvement is the addition of AI-powered newsfeed. This gives Opera Mini users a more personalized start page each time they use it, which means they won't have to customize or set it up.

The new AI-powered newsreader is currently available in few selected countries like Ghana, Kenya, India, Indonesia, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, and the United States. Opera plans to make it available in other countries like Russia, Pakistan and Bangladesh soon.

Lastly, Opera claims that this is just a few of the numerous changes they plan to bring to the app. So expect more new features in the coming weeks/months.

http://www.yomitech.com/2017/09/opera-mini-browser-for-ios-gets.html?m=1
Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by sheedy407(m): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2017
Who still uses Opera mini?
The last time i used that poo was with my Nokia 2620 in 2008

20 Likes

Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 08, 2017
For the tech gurus

1 Like

Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by myners007: 7:26am On Sep 08, 2017
They want to use technological grammar to hoodwink us in a bid to steal from us again.All these Oyibo and their Neo colonisation strategy will never cease.How has all these sophisticated ios phones contributed meaningfully in alleviatiating the economic woes bedeviling this country

2 Likes

Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by pfpmoderator: 7:26am On Sep 08, 2017
Now they can compete
Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by Prec1ous(m): 7:27am On Sep 08, 2017
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by bjcuntis(m): 7:27am On Sep 08, 2017
Soft
Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by Settingz321(m): 7:27am On Sep 08, 2017
Was never my choice..... I had always prefer uc browser

7 Likes

Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by BLACKCHARGER(m): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2017
Opera stupid browser grin

1 Like

Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by Vicintonsh(m): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2017
Opera Mini??

Nah
Nah
Nah

1 Like

Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by maxiuc(m): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2017
Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by Meeloreh(f): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2017
Safari is enough for me

8 Likes

Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by PissedOffWeed(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2017
cry
****Sniffs****** As I clutch unto my tecno and bold 5***

1 Like

Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by Oblitz(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2017
nice
Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by kenechi072: 7:31am On Sep 08, 2017
Really?? I still use it ooh. I think it's one of the browsers that have fast loading time and quite easy to use

3 Likes

Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by don4real18(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2017
It's a really good browser

3 Likes

Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by boman2014: 7:32am On Sep 08, 2017
nice
Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by sunshineV(f): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2017
I hate opera mini cuz its not a live browser unlike uc browser.

1 Like

Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 08, 2017
And some people are waiting for the launch of iPhone 8 so they will be able to afford iPhone 7. If you know you know.

7 Likes

Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by SalamRushdie: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2017
My S7 native browser is actually the best mobile browser I have used
Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by MustiizRaja(m): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2017
whether opera or no opera.. I sha dey browse ,, Mi o le was pa Ara me
Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by MustiizRaja(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:
My S7 native browser is actually the best mobile browser I have used

oshey awon eyan Native doctor

2 Likes

Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by MustiizRaja(m): 7:38am On Sep 08, 2017
sunshineV:
I hate opera mini cuz its not a live browser unlike uc browser.

in one sentence kuku say I want a dead browser

2 Likes

Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by rockstar435(m): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2017
Settingz321:
Was never my choice..... I had always prefer uc browser

Uc browser is bullshit
Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by ehinmowo: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2017
Opera helps me save data. Though with stress.

Join cawid.com
Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by dust144(m): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2017
Iphone 8!!!
Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by Perge(m): 7:43am On Sep 08, 2017
rockstar435:

Uc browser is bullshit
That's my second choice after Chrome, and my most preferred browser for downloads.

Not a bullshit bruh.
Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by iambabaG: 7:44am On Sep 08, 2017
With such an effective native browser in Safari.. WTF will i need this android quality browser for?
Stick with your android market biko!

1 Like

Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by holluwai(m): 7:45am On Sep 08, 2017
Oga o. So IPhone 8 again don almost ready for release.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by bolubillionaire(m): 7:50am On Sep 08, 2017
myners007:
They want to use technological grammar to hoodwink us in a bid to steal from us again.All these Oyibo and their Neo colonisation strategy will never cease.How has all these sophisticated ios phones contributed meaningfully in alleviatiating the economic woes bedeviling this country

How has this your stupid and unnecessary post helped the economic fortune of Nigerians.
Re: Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch by sarutobie(m): 7:56am On Sep 08, 2017
sheedy407:
Who still uses Opera mini? The last time i used that poo was with my Nokia 2620 in 2008
I still do on my iOS device...infact it is still my number one browser..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phones With Best Camera And Their Price In Nigeria / MTN The Most Hated Network? For No Reason / New MTN Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.