Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] (35194 Views)

5 Photos Of Paul Okoye’s New House That Proves That He’s Too Rich To Go Broke / Paul Okoye's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? / Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by Lordskyes(m): 3:57am On Jul 14, 2016
Peter okoye shared this photo of him online and its honestly one of the best photos of him I've seen in a while....

He shows off his cute side beards and simple look...!!!
Looks humble though...!!!

What do you think of his new look at least he's not showing off abs which makes us the abless guys feel inferior!

peterpsquare:

"Some Kisses are given with the Eyes#LookIntoMyEyes #Goodmorning"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BH1Po9kjdWQ/?hl=en

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by wordproof: 4:36am On Jul 14, 2016
Dis nigga fvcked up!..i prefer he in P-sqaure(jst wish he could still be part of d team n still do his solo gig) cool pic doh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by Afrok(m): 6:42am On Jul 14, 2016
Nice look... I guess we shouldn't talk much about his new looks before he turns it into publicity and threaten to sue us for not informing him wink grin

Op feels inferior because of abs? shocked I think Mr.Ibu will be feeling "fake" then cheesy
This Op sef tongue

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 14, 2016
nice one
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by femolacqua(m): 7:17am On Jul 14, 2016
Cool one
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by Badtguyy(m): 8:20am On Jul 14, 2016
Ma nigga. I like this guy. Fresh like that. Everyone is welcomed to the beardgangg

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by 7inches: 8:33am On Jul 14, 2016
peter the scales will fall off ur eyes oneday.

dnt worry u are now a prayer point...

1 Like

Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by Trone: 9:15am On Jul 14, 2016
Peter is now really mature. Thumps up!
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by darealsola(m): 9:25am On Jul 14, 2016
Afrok:
Nice look... I guess we shouldn't talk much about his new looks before he turns it into publicity and threaten to sue us for not informing him wink grin

Op feels inferior because of abs? shocked I think Mr.Ibu will be feeling "fake" then cheesy
This Op sef tongue
lol
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by HuJJC(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2016
F U N N Y
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by Politicalidiot: 11:05am On Jul 14, 2016
So?? undecided undecided

He even copied the style I used here. See my proof here ×× angry angry
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by bukatyne(f): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2016
He really looks good. smiley
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by theunnamed: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2016
Photoshop?
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by kagari: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2016
hey fam, today is my birthday wish me a like. i love you all. God bless our families, God bless our hustles

27 Likes

Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by adebayo201: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2016
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by AngelAhnie(f): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2016
Hope its your wife you're kissing with your eyescheesy
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 14, 2016
Nice.
Me likey cheesy
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by legendte(m): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2016
ijebu juju still hold him

1 Like

Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by YourNemesis: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2016
LOL... photoshop eye whitener at work.
Kwontinuu.
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by ireneony(f): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2016
From his eyes, u could see he's still angry with paul.
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2016
7inches:
peter the scales will fell off ur eyes oneday.

dnt worry u are now a prayer point...
Who be your English tisha? grin

7 Likes

Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by brunofarad(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2016
Fresh like me
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by Mistadora01(m): 11:11am On Jul 14, 2016
person fada
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by ChukwuIbrahim: 11:12am On Jul 14, 2016
Lordskyes:
Peter okoye shared this photo of him online and its honestly one of the best photos of him I've seen in a while....

He shows off his cute side beards and simple look...!!!
Looks humble though...!!!

What do you think of his new look at least he's not showing off abs which makes us the abless guys feel inferior!

peterpsquare:

"Some Kisses are given with the Eyes#LookIntoMyEyes #Goodmorning"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BH1Po9kjdWQ/?hl=en
and so?...

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by passionate88: 11:12am On Jul 14, 2016
sad

1 Like

Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by DozieInc(m): 11:12am On Jul 14, 2016
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by royalfamily(m): 11:12am On Jul 14, 2016
Despite the froshness in the look. I still smell the igbo look on him.
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by 7inches: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2016
IamDino:
Who BE your English tisha? grin

who is ur English tisha.. lol
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 14, 2016
Hh
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2016
7inches:

who is ur English tisha.. lol
SmH.
You no know the difference between PIDGIN ENGLISH and QUEEN'S ENGLISH. sad shocked

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by 7inches: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2016
royalfamily:

Despite the froshness in the look. I still smell the igbo look on him.

go back ...think
come back... modify.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post / Marvis Goes Topless For Her EP ‘Here’ (Photos) / Ziggy Marley: "I Started Smoking Marijuana At 9 With My Dad's Consent"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.