Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

What To Do If You Are Sexually Harrased At Work - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What To Do If You Are Sexually Harrased At Work (493 Views)

Be Careful Where You Sit At Work / South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work / 9 Pictures that Define Some Moments At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do If You Are Sexually Harrased At Work by geraldgiz(m): 5:40am On Jul 14, 2016
As you’ve no doubt heard, former Fox News anchor Gretchen Carlson is suing the company’s CEO Roger Ailes for alleged sexual harassment. Ailes has issued a denial, saying Carlson was retaliating because her contract was not being renewed, and Fox is conducting an internal investigation of the allegations.

The news caught my attention because I’ve had a handful of female friends who’ve faced sexual harassment from bosses. One was even brave enough to suck up the courage and sue. She won — if you can call it that — and received a sizeable financial remuneration, but was terminated from her job and the entire process was humiliating. Moreover, in her opinion, the suit took a huge toll on her and, she has always felt, set her back professionally.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/nextavenue/2016/07/13/what-to-do-if-youre-being-sexually-harassed-at-work/#76f3af42af6e
Re: What To Do If You Are Sexually Harrased At Work by Osemond123(m): 6:00am On Jul 14, 2016
Hmmm sexual harassment from bosses always.
Re: What To Do If You Are Sexually Harrased At Work by edbor(m): 6:18am On Jul 14, 2016
works for we males who are sexualy harassed too?
Re: What To Do If You Are Sexually Harrased At Work by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 14, 2016
I'll Sue him for sure.
Re: What To Do If You Are Sexually Harrased At Work by Kenneth205(m): 6:33am On Jul 14, 2016
GenZod:
am getting tired of it... one day i might just clip him in the nuts... embarassed

Hmmmm
Re: What To Do If You Are Sexually Harrased At Work by careercrew1: 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
edbor:
works for we males who are sexualy harassed too?

I have written an article about ways you can handle sexual harassment .Please endeavor to read and let it guide you on what to do. .
Visit www.careercrew..com.ng/2016/07/ways-to-deal-with-sexual-harassment-at.html?m=0

You can check also check my NL profile for my twitter handle and follow me on twitter for more info on career development and human capacity development..I will follow back. .. .I wish you all the best.
Re: What To Do If You Are Sexually Harrased At Work by careercrew1: 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
Osemond123:
Hmmm sexual harassment from bosses always.
Not really, colleagues also sexually harass their fellow colleagues in the office.

(1) (Reply)

Hi There! An Opportunity For ALL / How Much Is Your Pay As A Salary Earner? / Portharcourt Hotel Allegedly Suspends Male Staff Over Homosexuality Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.