Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Firm abandons worker in coma after factory accident (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Firm abandons worker in coma after factory accident (Photo) (19100 Views)

Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma / Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Man Beaten By Police In Adamawa In Coma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Firm abandons worker in coma after factory accident (Photo) by onestepatatime: 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
iswallker:
“Till now, he has not called me back. Also, we do not owe his father. What we are doing now is based on humanitarian ground because he didn’t even write any official letter to the company about his sickness.”
illiteracy is a disease that kills.. sad...if the bolded is true, the man has simply not notified his employer of the accident... ..and his state of health...

How can he write while in coma.His son's visit is enough to notify them.

1 Like

Re: Firm abandons worker in coma after factory accident (Photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
God casual worker for 10 years and on a peanut salary, this country needs to be reformatted.
Re: Firm abandons worker in coma after factory accident (Photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
If actually the man is being owed by John Holt...let him take his case to Ordinary President Ahmed of Brekete family...period.
Re: Firm abandons worker in coma after factory accident (Photo) by foody(f): 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Category1:
Everything about Nigeria is fuked,the people are also fuked
There is power in the mouth, Use your mouth to pray for Nigeria and not curse, What as all the curses pass down from generation done to Nigeria. l and all the fellow naira landers are not fuked are you?
Re: Firm abandons worker in coma after factory accident (Photo) by iswallker(m): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
onestepatatime:

How can he write while in coma.His son's visit is enough to notify them.

hahahah, bros he came down the ladder by himself, he went to work and reported verbally.. grin...try and read posts sometimes... sad...it was later he slumped and went into coma...not same day... grin

1 Like

Re: Firm abandons worker in coma after factory accident (Photo) by whitebeard(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
nobody should find work in john Holt again...heatless peeps.."what a shame"
Re: Firm abandons worker in coma after factory accident (Photo) by flokii: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
A lot av gone like that, due to occupational hazards..

No agency or parastatal to monitor & put those companies on check.. Welcome to Naija
Re: Firm abandons worker in coma after factory accident (Photo) by dotman4real007(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
its such a sad story, I know the man and he died yesterday evening on the way to ikeja general hospital. He was buried today. So sad
Re: Firm abandons worker in coma after factory accident (Photo) by dotman4real007(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
its such a sad story, I know the man and he died yesterday evening on the way to ikeja general hospital. He was buried today. So sad R I P
Re: Firm abandons worker in coma after factory accident (Photo) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
Seun360:
He voted for #Change.
y comment without using your brain?. ask yourself is the company a state or federal government establishment?.
Re: Firm abandons worker in coma after factory accident (Photo) by lonelydora: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
I always advice people to be wary of the job they accept. Remember they said 'Casual' worker and by law he's not entitled to any medical care by the company.

Blame it on NLC which have been on comatose since Oshiomhole left to become governor. They just have to be fighting for workers and not only for their pockets.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out / When An Adult Visitor Bedwets / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.