Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Seun Akindele Crying At His Wedding As His Mother Hugs Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Akindele Crying At His Wedding As His Mother Hugs Him (39062 Views)

RMD, Kehinde Bankole & Seun Akindele As Police Officers In "Crossroads" / Nollywood Actresses In Heavy Makeup At Seun Akindele's Wedding; Nigerians React / Seun Akindele To Wed, Releases Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Akindele Crying At His Wedding As His Mother Hugs Him by iswallker(m): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2016
HateU2:
Eyaaaa

But why is he crying undecided

hes crying cause marriage is not a bed of roses... sad
Re: Seun Akindele Crying At His Wedding As His Mother Hugs Him by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2016
Cos his mum contributed alot to.make his dream come through, financially and morally.
Thank God hes not a baby daddy and his wife not baby mama.
They are saved from so much drama that trails such people.
I cant marry a baby daddy, and i cant evenn date one.. So much wahala.

Happy married life Seun .
God bless your brand new home smiley

1 Like

Re: Seun Akindele Crying At His Wedding As His Mother Hugs Him by fpeter(f): 11:14am On Jul 14, 2016
chachanga:
Happy married Life!

Burr,

Its like weeping grooms arenow trending in Naija.

Small time now industry go expand and professional weepers go "take over" grin

Na real professional weepers cheesy
Re: Seun Akindele Crying At His Wedding As His Mother Hugs Him by Abee79(m): 11:17am On Jul 14, 2016
Grooms crying at their wedding seems to be the latest trend nowadays undecided
Re: Seun Akindele Crying At His Wedding As His Mother Hugs Him by xcuggsm(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2016
Kenneth205:
I thought it's Seun Osewa tongue

That's your wish for Seun, abi?

As for me and my house, our collective wish, which we are backing with serous fasting and prayers is for Seun to marry Linda Ikeji
wink
Re: Seun Akindele Crying At His Wedding As His Mother Hugs Him by Akinaukwa: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2016
HateU2:
Eyaaaa

But why is he crying undecided
I bleieve he was telling his mum, "Mummy i will miss your good meals, advise, talks, laughters, companion etc, i dont know how i entered this bondage that tomorrow she will cry divorce! divorce!" grin grin grin grin grin
Just saying, wishing them a happy marriage, nothing like divorce, wife or husband battery shall be heard about them. Can somebody help me shout Iseeeeeee!!!!
Re: Seun Akindele Crying At His Wedding As His Mother Hugs Him by fireforfire: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2016
Lol.......

AGBAYA
Re: Seun Akindele Crying At His Wedding As His Mother Hugs Him by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
pelij18:
Because divorce is on the way. That's their pattern.
Bad belle people undecided
Re: Seun Akindele Crying At His Wedding As His Mother Hugs Him by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
zainabbabs:
ask google
mtcheww undecided
Re: Seun Akindele Crying At His Wedding As His Mother Hugs Him by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
iswallker:

hes crying cause marriage is not a bed of roses... sad
How do u knw
Re: Seun Akindele Crying At His Wedding As His Mother Hugs Him by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
Akinaukwa:

I bleieve he was telling his mum, "Mummy i will miss your good meals, advise, talks, laughters, companion etc, i dont know how i entered this bondage that tomorrow she will cry divorce! divorce!" grin grin grin grin grin
Just saying, wishing them a happy marriage, nothing like divorce, wife or husband battery shall be heard about them. Can somebody help me shout Iseeeeeee!!!!
lol

Iseee
Re: Seun Akindele Crying At His Wedding As His Mother Hugs Him by Christeety: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Pavore9:
The tears should have a background story.....maybe remembering the absence of departed loved one.

Exactly, as seen in the pics, he cried while hugging his mum.

This is so so emotional.
Re: Seun Akindele Crying At His Wedding As His Mother Hugs Him by Kenneth205(m): 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
xcuggsm:

That's your wish for Seun, abi?

As for me and my house, our collective wish, which we are backing with serous fasting and prayers is for Seun to marry Linda Ikeji
wink

grin grin Noooooo. Suggest someone else
Re: Seun Akindele Crying At His Wedding As His Mother Hugs Him by samsam2019: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
I don't know why he's crying, but if he's cos he's getting married well.......I'll Shay he's a bit of a poocee
Re: Seun Akindele Crying At His Wedding As His Mother Hugs Him by balosammy(m): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2016
Tears of joy...at last

Re: Seun Akindele Crying At His Wedding As His Mother Hugs Him by daphid25(m): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
Thought it is only brides that cry, never knew grooms cry too.
Re: Seun Akindele Crying At His Wedding As His Mother Hugs Him by xcuggsm(m): 6:09am On Jul 16, 2016
Kenneth205:

grin grin Noooooo. Suggest someone else

WHY?
Re: Seun Akindele Crying At His Wedding As His Mother Hugs Him by Burgerlomo: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
Happy married life
Re: Seun Akindele Crying At His Wedding As His Mother Hugs Him by bath(m): 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
Happy married life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Flaunts Cleavage In New Makeup Photos / Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day / Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.