Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute (10026 Views)

OPS Rejects Lagos Land Use Charge Law / Mother And Daughter Killed In Lagos Building Collapse / Lagos Land Registry Directorate Scale Of Charges (fees) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by photoshoot(m): 7:59am On Jul 15, 2016
twise4242:

I.R.P

International Relations & Personnel? undecided
Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by kingdenny(m): 9:52am On Jul 15, 2016
tunderay:
Well, I am not surprise. Issue of fighting over land have been existing since creation of the world, a friend of mine died fighting for his father's land, he just died for nothing. There is nothing worth fighting for in this world, cos you will still leave it when you die. RIP to the dead.

A lot of things are worth fighting for, you rather would have said, nothing worth dying for,

1 Like

Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by tunderay(m): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2016
kingdenny:

A lot of things are worth fighting for, you rather would have said, nothing worth dying for,
you are right about that bro, nothing worth dying for.
Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by alaskido(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
This is so sad. Same thing almost happened to me but trust Lagos boy wey I be. Our family land in my village was being sold by my uncle (my mothers junior brother). I was called on phone to come down to the village from Lagos to stop him from selling. I just laughed and told them on phone that for all I care he can sell the entire village. You will not see my leg in that village. I even called my so called uncle and told him I am in support and solidarity with him to sell off all the land and eat the money and that it was his birth right.

Look this my village relations, they are there with my uncle and cannot stop him. They want me to come and die to leave my wife and small kids in the Buhari suffer, suffer world. Who go train them? If you ask me, na who I go ask o.
Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by twise4242(f): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
photoshoot:

International Relations & Personnel? undecided
I REP PEACE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apartment Movers In Lagos. Easy Relocation Within And Outside Lagos. / Mainland Realtor/ Agent Whatsapp Group / See Reasons for Constant & Sporadic Advert of IBEJU LEKKI properties- click NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.