Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,675 members, 7,827,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

The Stained Dress. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Stained Dress. (731 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' / White Dress (a Story On Class Segregation And The Power Of Love) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Stained Dress. by RemenZack(f): 9:56am On Jul 14, 2016
It was Ofure's first time.

She had not cut herself, or played with the rough-looking boys and girls at School, yet her dress was soiled in blood - actual red blood.

Her dress was bedraggled on the floor in her room, when her Mother walked into the bungalow house. She quickly brushed her hair, even when it was nicely done and in situ. She laid on her bed, and pretended to read a magazine.

Her Mother walked in, immediately sighting the stained dress, hugged her daughter, and congratulated her for something Ofure was yet to fully discover about her body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Stained Dress. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
Are u tantalizing or what?
U want people o beg u to continuetongue

1 Like

Re: The Stained Dress. by RemenZack(f): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
kazuna:
Are u tantalizing or what?

U want people o beg u to continuetongue
Oh my! It's another Flash Fiction piece of mine.
Re: The Stained Dress. by Babacele: 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
RemenZack:

Oh my! It's another Flash Fiction piece of mine.
you too dey flash jor. make u call oo or .....

1 Like

Re: The Stained Dress. by RemenZack(f): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Babacele:
you too dey flash jor. make u call oo or .....
I will. New story piece coming up soon.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Shut Down White Dude On What Racism Is / Bring Back Our Stories. (a Call For The Return Of All Uncompleted Stories) / DEAR 2018: Share Your Hopes For 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.