Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' (58235 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie: I Stopped Attending Catholic Churches In Nigeria Because ... / Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by GodOfAction: 12:32am On Mar 06, 2018
Foremost Female Nigerian Writer and feminist, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie has taken time off reading and writing to tell of how she's happy to have worn a Dior dress that had her bosom exposed.

The 40-year-old whose work has been translated into over thirty languages revealed the gorgeousness of this very Dior dress by Maria Grazia Chiuri compelled her to look past the fact that her boobs were bare to wear the dress despite all odds.

" gorgeousness so compelling i was happy to yili efe na egosi ala m" she said in Igbo language. In translation " gorgeousness so compelling i was happy to wear a dress that bares my boobs'.

Here's her words as shared via Instagram below;

'I loved my Dior dress by Maria Grazia Chiuri. It felt almost transcendent. Heavy fabric swirling with color, muted and vibrant, commanding its own space. A gorgeousness so compelling I was happy to yili efe na-egosi ala m �
Makeup: Mecca Dickerson
Hair: Ego Ofoegbu
@giftedhandsandstyles
@meccadickerson'

Source; http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/06/i-was-happy-to-bare-my-boobs-in-this-dress-chimamanda-ngozi-adichie-says-as-she-steps-out-in-dior-dress/

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 06, 2018
where the pics nah i fly here to see pic and i see nothing lipsrsealed they is God ooh cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 06, 2018
undecided

Is the breast a telescope that can see 2019 from today

31 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by MicheyJ1: 12:44am On Mar 06, 2018
Ada mma carry go better babe.

28 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by hemama(f): 12:56am On Mar 06, 2018
She said her land and not her breast

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by chriskosherbal(m): 12:59am On Mar 06, 2018
Her life, her way.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by aDEOetREGE: 1:03am On Mar 06, 2018
Imagine o

A feminist

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by OfficialAwol(m): 1:07am On Mar 06, 2018
Where is the breast?

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by sirusX(m): 1:17am On Mar 06, 2018
OfficialAwol:
Where is the breast?
Na wah ooo....just when I though she wan sell market cry

That bress...abi dress still dey learn work

23 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by EbukaHades10(m): 1:54am On Mar 06, 2018
Abi my phone no good again?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by GodOfAction: 3:51am On Mar 06, 2018
sirusX:
Na wah ooo....just when I though she wan sell market cry
That bress...abi dress still dey learn work
lol
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by Partnerbiz3: 6:56am On Mar 06, 2018
hemama:
She said her land and not her breast
lmao.. .But na true oo
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by LastSurvivor11: 8:31am On Mar 06, 2018
When am looking for the cleavage

26 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by DoTheNeedful: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2018
Mtcheew.... This one na cleavage? undecided Was expecting something more fanimorous.

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by passyhansome(m): 8:32am On Mar 06, 2018
Our very own, Igbo Amaka

6 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by AishaBuhari: 8:33am On Mar 06, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

Is the breast a telescope that can see 2019 from today

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 06, 2018
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 06, 2018
HALF OF A LOVELY BOOBS!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by iihtNigeria: 8:33am On Mar 06, 2018
Na wa O
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by sod09(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2018
Where is the cleavage

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by Damidave1124(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2018
One of the real slay queen

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by simonlee(m): 8:34am On Mar 06, 2018
Where is the breast kwanu?

If i slap this OP now people will say I'm wicked angry

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by Ayoswit(f): 8:34am On Mar 06, 2018
Mtcheew
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by Firefire(m): 8:34am On Mar 06, 2018
Your cup of tea...
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by MxFactor: 8:35am On Mar 06, 2018
Where is the exposed bosom?

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by 400billionman: 8:36am On Mar 06, 2018
Where is the cleavage

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 06, 2018
Fake feminist. Don't want her b00bs to fall. angry
I won't be surprised if I hear she has hired a surrogate to give birth to her children

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by Holahtunez(m): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2018
Whr z d boobs?? undecidedWhr z d boobs??

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 / "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.