Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

The Most Powerful Gods Of Orisha Oko Is For Sale - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Most Powerful Gods Of Orisha Oko Is For Sale (900 Views)

Windstorm Kills 3 Villagers In Uhunowerre, Enugu; Community To Consult The Gods / The Eight Most Powerful Women Inside The Aláàfin Of Ọyọ’s Palace That You Never / The 5 Most Powerful Traditional Rulers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Powerful Gods Of Orisha Oko Is For Sale by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 14, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,
I brought to you a good news and opportunity to make cool real money this year, this business can fetch you over #5,000,000 deal share from the total amount of the business. As at now we are looking for a very good white buyer to buy our community powerful gods of Orisha Oko, we wanted to sell this gods to white people and use the money to take care of the family.

Any interested person that sure of seeing buyer and link us to white buyer, there is a reward of good money for the person, the family has given me a job to look for a buyer and i also need apprentice to link me to a buyer, so any good buyer is wanted now to buy our community gods.

Here is the picture of the gods below;

Call 08165517133 if you are sure of good white buyers.

Re: The Most Powerful Gods Of Orisha Oko Is For Sale by kellz0(m): 10:50am On Jul 14, 2016
what if ah brinq buyer then una qive mee share the qods come beqin vex say why dem sell am nko? Shaa me qo dey involve
Re: The Most Powerful Gods Of Orisha Oko Is For Sale by Barney11: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2016
buhari sef
Re: The Most Powerful Gods Of Orisha Oko Is For Sale by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
kellz0:
what if ah brinq buyer then una qive mee share the qods come beqin vex say why dem sell am nko? Shaa me qo dey involve

Call 08165517133 to discuss business if really you are sure of getting buyer for it. No backfire, guarantee...

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Ogbono Soup / Marriage Is One Of The Most Important Traditions In Tiv Land Rooted And There Ar / Igala Kingdom Gets New King (attah) Edet Edem Akpan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.