Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Can I Trust Club Konnect - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can I Trust Club Konnect (2867 Views)

Pls Can I Trust Jumia's Replacement Batteries / CLUB KONNECT / Club Konnect Scamming People, No Data Sent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Trust Club Konnect by booblacain(m): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2016
Hello NLs, I saw this advert about "Club Konnect" data purchase on NL and visited their website. I like their prices but I'm being asked to register as a member to purchase data. Is it really safe to do this, does any one here have an experience with them that would put me through on what all that is really about. I've purchased data from other sellers without needing to register into anything. Pls advise me. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Can I Trust Club Konnect by booblacain(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
Any one?
Re: Can I Trust Club Konnect by Peterpan222(m): 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
Any one?

Maybe just take the risk and tell us about them..
Re: Can I Trust Club Konnect by yenum4u: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
I have been patronizing them since last year.They are genuine. Don't be afraid.
Re: Can I Trust Club Konnect by Innoxxacs: 3:00am On Jul 20, 2016
had something with them last month am still yet to see my data
Re: Can I Trust Club Konnect by vinzita1(m): 9:17am On Jul 20, 2016
Confirm genuine
I have been patronizing them for over 5months
Re: Can I Trust Club Konnect by booblacain(m): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2016
Innoxxacs:
had something with them last month am still yet to see my data

Interesting. Did you make complains to them, how did they treat the matter?
Re: Can I Trust Club Konnect by Kingsasian(m): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
They are genuine. I started using them last month and I am about to patronise them again 2moro when my sub expires.
Re: Can I Trust Club Konnect by Pureheart45(f): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2016
I've been using them since last year, they were OK but their customer care sucks. Recently I bought 1G, with a month's validity, in less than a week, I got a "data reset" notification from MTN when I tried to go online. My balance of over 500MB wiped!

Secondly, same week, I bought airtime from them, it showed "transaction complete " on the site but I got this message from MTN

"Ref: 733840875
21/07 19:58:43
Airtime recharge has failed. Please contact Help desk"

I have been calling them ever since and also MTN, they both can't seem to resolve the issue. I called sotey I have spent over the amount I am complaining about..

Their customer care suck. They are not helpful. They sometimes not pick nor respond their whatsapp messages. And they are clueless on how to handle when things go wrong on their site and customer has to pay.

So, my advise is, using Club Konnect is up to you. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. But when something goes wrong, don't expect them to rectify it. Cos they won't.

Re: Can I Trust Club Konnect by Psalmpy(m): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2016
honestly they are trusted
buy with ATM
Tho the last time i bought their data which was last week, honestly i must confess i went through hell
Atm was not responding as normal
i had to do cash deposit
they've got cheap datas anyways
have been buying from them since 2014
I even upgraded my Acct and was buying data at a very cheaper price
As for the cc
huhn at a point i began losing trust
made several calls with different phone numbers yet Nothing
But fortunately for me i decided checking my wallet and i saw my money has been deposited. I instantaneously requested for data which i got within 5minutes i was even surprised.
I recommend them broh
Re: Can I Trust Club Konnect by moski5(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
Just be careful their customer service is poor, their supervisor obviously wants to ruin the owners business hope his plan doesn't work I'll will write about my experience with them soon
Re: Can I Trust Club Konnect by moski5(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
Psalmpy:
honestly they are trusted
buy with ATM
Tho the last time i bought their data which was last week, honestly i must confess i went through hell
Atm was not responding as normal
i had to do cash deposit
they've got cheap datas anyways
have been buying from them since 2014
I even upgraded my Acct and was buying data at a very cheaper price
As for the cc
huhn at a point i began losing trust
made several calls with different phone numbers yet Nothing
But fortunately for me i decided checking my wallet and i saw my money has been deposited. I instantaneously requested for data which i got within 5minutes i was even surprised.
I recommend them broh

Just be careful their customer service is poor, their supervisor obviously wants to ruin the owners business hope his plan doesn't work
I just wrote on my experience with them you may want to read it
Re: Can I Trust Club Konnect by moski5(m): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
booblacain:
Hello NLs, I saw this advert about "Club Konnect" data purchase on NL and visited their website. I like their prices but I'm being asked to register as a member to purchase data. Is it really safe to do this, does any one here have an experience with them that would put me through on what all that is really about. I've purchased data from other sellers without needing to register into anything. Pls advise me. Thanks.

Just be careful their customer service is poor, their supervisor obviously wants to ruin the owners business hope his plan doesn't work
Re: Can I Trust Club Konnect by booblacain(m): 12:26am On Aug 02, 2016
moski5:

Thanks man. Where do I read about your experience with them? Any link?
Re: Can I Trust Club Konnect by booblacain(m): 12:33am On Aug 02, 2016
Pureheart45:
I've been using them since last year, they were OK but their customer care sucks. Recently I bought 1G, with a month's validity, in less than a week, I got a "data reset" notification from MTN when I tried to go online. My balance of over 500MB wiped!

Secondly, same week, I bought airtime from them, it showed "transaction complete " on the site but I got this message from MTN

"Ref: 733840875
21/07 19:58:43
Airtime recharge has failed. Please contact Help desk"

I have been calling them ever since and also MTN, they both can't seem to resolve the issue. I called sotey I have spent over the amount I am complaining about..

Their customer care suck. They are not helpful. They sometimes not pick nor respond their whatsapp messages. And they are clueless on how to handle when things go wrong on their site and customer has to pay.

So, my advise is, using Club Konnect is up to you. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. But when something goes wrong, don't expect them to rectify it. Cos they won't.

Thanks a lot bro. This customer care issue is a big problem with most companies in this country. I would have to watch out for that when dealing with them. Thanks once again.
Re: Can I Trust Club Konnect by moski5(m): 2:18am On Aug 02, 2016
booblacain:

Thanks man. Where do I read about your experience with them? Any link?
here
https://www.nairaland.com/3262959/terrible-experience-club-konnect-how#48100533
Re: Can I Trust Club Konnect by nice101(m): 8:05am On Aug 02, 2016
They are no longer reliable. As for me I'm not going to patronize them again.
Re: Can I Trust Club Konnect by lahwiee7: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
Yeah.. I can assure u dat they are reliable coz I do purchase data 4rm dem
Re: Can I Trust Club Konnect by EUGENE4GOO(m): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
Initially, they were not reliable but now I will say they have improved
Re: Can I Trust Club Konnect by Innoxxacs: 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
booblacain:

Interesting. Did you make complains to them, how did they treat the matter?
its only 500 naira only so i decieded to drop it
Re: Can I Trust Club Konnect by ladyF(f): 6:22am On Aug 23, 2016
I personally would not advise my enemy to buy data from Club Konnect. Terrible experience I had with them. It would certainly be my first and last time.

I blame my greed for my predicament. Who no like awoof, N550 for 1GB grin

The money you will use calling them morning afternoon and night ehnn, it's more than that 200 nera per GB you are trying to save. At a point, I was almost shouting on the phone after calling them severally.

By the time they even credited my wallet, it was many many days after I paid, after several calls and WhatsApp messages. Eventually had to use the money to buy credit from their site, didnt need to buy data again. That's how slow their customer service is. The credit I bought still dey my phone o, it will probably last me for 2 months calling.

Never again. Buyer beware! angry Say NO to ClubKonnect!

4 Likes

Re: Can I Trust Club Konnect by chineduace(m): 8:02am On Aug 23, 2016
use paykobo.com
Re: Can I Trust Club Konnect by Jonnic1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
you can use them. I have been using them since 2014 without fail. my wallet recharge has not failed once. Their customer care I think is very poor. Enquiries are not replied to. But as for the functionality of their site it is superb and safe. Thank you.
Re: Can I Trust Club Konnect by MartialArt2(m): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
Its better and safer to buy directly from network providers.

(1) (Reply)

Bold 3: 9650 Or 9780 / How Do I Unlock Blackberry Phones? / How To Turn Off Read Receipts(blue Ticks) On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.