Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

World To End On July 29 - Says Conspiracy Theorists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / World To End On July 29 - Says Conspiracy Theorists (636 Views)

World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates / The World Will End On July 29th, Theorists Claims With Proofs! / "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World To End On July 29 - Says Conspiracy Theorists by mostob(m): 11:13am On Jul 14, 2016
Fresh theories from conspiracy theorists claims that the world will be ending in 15 days. After several predictions of the end of the world have come and gone, fresh predictions have revealed that the world would now be ending on July 29, 2016. According to Armageddon News, the earth’s magnetic poles will flip and an extremely angry Jesus Christ will return, bringing about the end of the world. In a newly released video, the bold claims with the aid of bible verses, state:
Re: World To End On July 29 - Says Conspiracy Theorists by mostob(m): 11:15am On Jul 14, 2016
“This is Armageddon News. In this broadcast we’ll discuss the second coming of Jesus Christ, which occurs at the same time as a magnetic polar flip and catastrophic global earthquake. On the day which Jesus returns, there will be a polar reversal. Revelations 6:12 says, ‘There was a violent earthquake, and the Sun became black like coarse black cloth, and the moon turned completely’. “The stars fell down to the Earth, like ripe figs falling from the tree when a strong wind shakes it. Every mountain and island is moved from its place. The polar flip will make the stars race across the sky, and the vacuum created by the reeling of the Earth will pull the atmosphere along the ground, trying to catch up.”
make una go prepare o lolz ok?
Re: World To End On July 29 - Says Conspiracy Theorists by Edwinmason(m): 11:19am On Jul 14, 2016
ok....let the countdown begin
Re: World To End On July 29 - Says Conspiracy Theorists by JSoE(f): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
These jobless fellows should allow me to get down and drunk after my semester exams naa.Better shift it to next month oo.I can't play with my 29th July.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Nigerian Christians / Why Are Our Pastors Decieving Us? / Friendship Day Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.