Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday (22976 Views)

Emir Sanusi, Wife, Children, Aliko Dangote Attend Polo Event In London / New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
oh please stop being dramatic grin
herzern:
Can you all see what Buhari has caused.....imaqine Sanusi saying they should declare a public holiday because his wife is celebrating her birthday......the North now sees themselves as first-class citizens over others........

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by Ademusiwa1: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
congratulation
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by Ademusiwa1: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
congratulation on your birthday mrs sanusi.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by domiquezdundee: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
National masquerade celebrating national whatever... greatest.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by sunnyside16(m): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fellow Nigerians, henceforth her birthday is declared a public holiday from 14/7/2060. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by DavidTheGeek: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:
I hail you spacebookers ooo grin
cheesy
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by Cityguy: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
Yes, I concur.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by Araoluwa005(m): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I hail you spacebookers ooo grin
I hail you too
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by kikake: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
SAMBATLAN:
ok

Does Sanusi not know that Nigeria a not a nation?

It's easier for northern and southwest of Nigeria to make a nation, than to have a nation of Nigeria incorporating the old eastern region and Delta state.

A short while ago, a southwest prominent politician suggested that the Sultan of Sokoto be renamed Sultan of Nigeria.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by Araoluwa005(m): 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
sunnyside16:
Fellow Nigerians, henceforth her birthday is declared a public holiday from 14/7/2060. Thank you.
seconded
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by Kosy79(f): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
Why he come cover himself like person wey buhari poo dey smell?... He go suffocate ooooo. Technology self don make traditional rulers dey handle social medias well kwontinu
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
Where is this coming from? How does it connect with topic?uote author=mrkayusfit post=47535436]If only the igbos can learn a thing or two from the smooth relationship between the south west and the north, they will understand why we dominate Nigeria's political terrain and why our culture is sought after world wide. Emir sanusi's sack by GEJ as CBN governor was celebrated by most igbos due to their staunch hatred for hausa/fulani forgetting that God has a bigger plan to make him an emir. I hope igbos learn to be tolerant and love other tribes instead of shouting biafra up and down sad[/quote]
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by milky3(f): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
y not declare d holiday Bubu will understand. .. since We don't have nothinf serious to do wth our business angryy not declare d holiday Bubu will understand. .. since We don't have nothinf serious to do wth our business
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by fascowilly(m): 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
F
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by lonelydora: 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
There is something in that Emir's seat that turns people's brain. How can a learned former CBN governor ascend that throne and became senseless? Since he ascended that throne, he has been saying things like an illiterate. They should check that seat very well.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by onestepatatime: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
Thank God, this is not the 13 year old wife.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
Northerner state of mind. I don't blame them. Na their slaves I blame pass. You know them naa. Those people. Yeah! You garrit!
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by csamii: 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
mrkayusfit:
If only the igbos can learn a thing or two from the smooth relationship between the south west and the north, they will understand why we dominate Nigeria's political terrain and why our culture is sought after world wide. Emir sanusi's sack by GEJ as CBN governor was celebrated by most igbos due to their staunch hatred for hausa/fulani forgetting that God has a bigger plan to make him an emir. I hope igbos learn to be tolerant and love other tribes instead of shouting biafra up and down sad

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by centboy123456(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
mrkayusfit:
If only the igbos can learn a thing or two from the smooth relationship between the south west and the north, they will understand why we dominate Nigeria's political terrain and why our culture is sought after world wide. Emir sanusi's sack by GEJ as CBN governor was celebrated by most igbos due to their staunch hatred for hausa/fulani forgetting that God has a bigger plan to make him an emir. I hope igbos learn to be tolerant and love other tribes instead of shouting biafra up and down sad

See dis one wat ur problem wit biafra is it by force to be one Nigeria all these south west people u guys will always be a slave to the north free ur self form the slave and fight for ur own and leave biafra out of this gosh na wow for or na

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by Emyogalanya: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
U expected to be banned? Nope but if only it was other way around many igbos will be banned what has this got to do with topic of discuss un pls take note
mrkayusfit:

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by chaberry(m): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Mtcheew What does this rubbish got to do with the topic?
Have you sold your brain to the highest bidder or you have none at all?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by Geesanni: 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
YES,KWALE WEED TO BE PRECISE
Seeeeeeee:
Does the Emir smoke weed? Urgent answer please

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by emymeeky: 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Talk about intolerance and barbarism, talk about North

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by glossy6(f): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
mrkayusfit:

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by crackhouse(m): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
Power of puanni.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by agitator: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
herzern:
Can you all see what Buhari has caused.....imaqine Sanusi saying they should declare a public holiday because his wife is celebrating her birthday......the North now sees themselves as first-class citizens over others........

I day also for the first wife and one each for all his daughters, and someone was lamenting on nairaland today that he was a future president in the making hounded out of office.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by mohciz69(m): 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
National holiday ko national cake
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by lielbree: 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Smooth relationship between north and south West.... lol
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by shadrach24: 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Who them Epp? plz diz is nt suppose to be a news
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by EbukaLive(m): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Wow. People have become numb. They can't think clearly again. A romantic gesture is now seen in the light of the North vs South fight. Really?

SMH. I didn't know HRH was such a romantic sha...
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by valdykes(m): 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
must u always expose urself like this?receive sense pls
mrkayusfit:
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday by wellmax(m): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
A guy is expressing love to his wife and some people here are having headache. Calm down, take a chill, life is short.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Completely Unclad People of the 21st Century: The Zo'é Tribe (Pics & Videos) / Lekan Balogun Named 42nd Olubadan Of Ibadanland / Albinos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.