Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers (12317 Views)

Is There A Away To Configured Vps Server Without Domain? / Why You Should Host Your Website On A VPS Server NOT Shared Server? / Fully Managed Semi VPS Server for High Traffic Sites - WordPress, e-Commerce etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
List of fully managed Linux VPS Servers at an affordable price.

VPS-I
Ram: 1GB
Processor: 1 CPU Core
Storage: 30GB
Transfer: 5TB

Price: $12

VPS-II
Ram: 2GB
Processor: 2 CPU Cores
Storage: 50GB
Transfer: 6TB

Price: $17

VPS-III
Ram: 4GB
Processor: 3 CPU Cores
Storage: 75GB
Transfer: 7TB

Price: $33

CLOUD-I
Ram: 8GB
Processor: 4 CPU Cores
Storage: 100GB
Transfer; 10TB

Price: $46

CLOUD-II
Ram: 12GB
Processor: 8 CPU Cores
Storage: 150GB
Transfer: 15TB

Price: $59

CLOUD-III
Ram: 16GB
Processor: 12 CPU Cores
Storage: 200GB
Transfer 20TB

Price: $72

Feel free to contact Us on sales@hostyoufast.com to give you more details on how to order for your Spec of VPS.

https://hostyoufast.com/vpshosting.html

Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
Are you searching for a fast and reliable Vps hosting server to siut your website, then you are welcome.
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2016
Are you looking for a business to venture into, the website hosting business is a business to get into and make your money fast.
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cheap Dedicated Server, Vps Server and webhosting package with HostYouFast.
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by afternysc(f): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
A High-ranking Tutorials Website For Sale - HOWTUTOR.COM
See https://www.nairaland.com/3229176/high-ranking-tutorials-website-sale-howtutor.com
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
Looking for a cheap server that is fully managed and runs uptime with good support center. I will say you go with this dedicated servers.

CPU: Xeon E5 2670 - 4 Cores CPU
Ram: 8GB
Storage: 100G - SSD H/W RAID - 1
Transfer: 10TB
Price:$126.36

CPU: Xeon E5 2670 - 16 Cores CPU
Ram: 24GB 250G - SSD H/W RAID - 1
Transfer: 25TB
Price: $168.34

CPU: Xeon E5 2650 - 8 Cores
Ram: 32GB
Storage: 1TB H/W RAID - 1
Tranafer: Unmetered
Price:$307.29

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2670-16 Cores
Ram: 64GB
Storage: 2TB-H/W RAID-1
Transfer: Unmetered
Price:$400.02

$62.36 Fully Managed Dedicated Server. with this offer on ground all you need to do, is seat and watch your server always running. You can also see more managed server here.

Hostyoufast
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
i will love to host with you guys but i have more then 30gb of space on my vps , but if you can help me move my cpanal from my godaddy vps to your host and also set up things i will purchase your vps
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
bobot:
i will love to host with you guys but i have more then 30gb of space on my vps , but if you can help me move my cpanal from my godaddy vps to your host and also set up things i will purchase your vps

we can do the migration for you to your new vps server if purchase from us.

We can offer you this for your vps server with Cpanel installed.

Price: $23.08 (₦6,590)/m
2 CPU Core
6T Bandwidth
2 GB RAM
45GB SSD
Cpanel Cost: $15 (₦4,522)/m

Total plan: $38.08 (₦11,120)/m

Thanks for choosing HostYouFast.
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2016
Host You Fast when it comes to website hosting and programming.
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2016
Website Design
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
Are you looking for where to buy a domain name at a cheaper price, then you are welcome.
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2016
Looking for a cheap server that is fully managed and runs uptime with good support center. I will say you go with this dedicated servers.
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
We Make Logo and Graphic design modern, simple, yet appealing designs. Our Logo and Graphic standards out, unparalleled and evident in all our projects. Professional and No-Hassle Logo and Graphic Uniquely customized to your need
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2016
Are you new to the hosting business and need a hosting plan for reselling hosting services, then you are welcome.
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2016
CAN I HAVE YOUR CONTACT WE NEED TO TALK
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
bobot:
CAN I HAVE YOUR CONTACT WE NEED TO TALK

You can reach us on our website. or leave a mail on this email ID's: sales@hostyoufast.com or Info@hostyoufast.com

You can visit the site for more details or chat with a customer care representative.

Thanks for choosing HostYouFast
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
We Make Logo and Graphic design modern, simple, yet appealing designs. Our Logo and Graphic standards out, unparalleled and evident in all our projects. Professional and No-Hassle Logo and Graphic Uniquely customized to your need
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
Fully Managed dedicated servers and Fully Managed Vps servers with HostYouFast
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2016
Logo and Graphic Designing
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Are you searching for a cheap and reliable Dedicated server to host you site on, then you are welcome.
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2016
Cheap, Fast and Reliable when it comes to Website Hosting and Server Preparation.
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Feel free to visit the site for any inquires in starting up.
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by Jack188: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
I have never used that hosting provider at all, honestly. But I use the hosting from V-Sys for my blog (http://v-sys.org/services/hosting/vps) and it is the best provider, I have ever dealt with. It is very reliable and affordable, their servers are manage too. So, maybe you guys will like it too
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
Looking for a Web Hosting company? HostYouFast is here to help you with that. Cheap and Reliable.
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2016
HostYouFast offers you the best of hosting plans when it comes to:

Cheap web hosting, VPS hosting, Reseller Hosting, Email hosting, Domain Registration, Dedicated Server with 24/7/365 supported Customercare services.
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
Cheap, Fast and Reliable when it comes to Website Hosting and Server Preparation.
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 9:17am On Jul 27, 2016
Are you searching for a fast and reliable Vps hosting server to siut your website, then you are welcome.
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2016
HostYouFast offers you the best of hosting plans when it comes to:

Cheap web hosting, VPS hosting, Reseller Hosting, Email hosting, Domain Registration, Dedicated Server with 24/7/365 supported Customercare services.
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 8:12am On Jul 29, 2016
Logo and Graphic Designing
Re: Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers by hostyoufast: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? / Wordpress Themes And Plugins For Just 400naira. Premium themes. / 7 Tips For Selecting Your Domain Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.