Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies (6905 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] / Jim Iyke Reveals Why His Girlfriend Is Still Madly In Love With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by candykenni: 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2009
Must you like everyone? and Must everyone like you?
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by denony(m): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2009
Come to naija movies, i like him
infact i really admire and appreciate him as a star
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by MissyB1(m): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2009
PAININASS:

La maggior parte della gente sopra qui è animali liberati dal giardino zoologico, io avrebbe ucciso molta gente se ho una pistola
Ma sei così cattivo? shocked shocked
Comunque, sono d'accordo con te . . .alcuni commenti sono molto fastidiosi.
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by Nezan(m): 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2009
who cares abt jim?
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by PAININASS: 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2009
Missy B:

Ma sei così cattivo? shocked shocked
Comunque, sono d'accordo con te . . .alcuni commenti sono molto fastidiosi.
Sapere, io non significate rovesciare chiunque ma io odi la gente che sgradice altre, come voi riterrebbe se qualcuno gli dice che lui o lei lo odia? riterreste comodo con una tal persona? il mondo è in tensione e lo lascia in tensione e don' la t deve odiare chiunque ed accanto, chiunque ha la sua propria vita da vivere,
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by janedoe(f): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2009
@ PAININASS,there's a difference between hating someone and hating on someone abi wetin u think? I aint hating on dude,just don't like him.I think liking or disliking someone is a choice/right everybody has seeing that even Jesus had people that hated his guts and, if I might add,not every actor is a star o.
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by PAININASS: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2009
janedoe:

@ PAININASS,there's a difference between hating someone and hating on someone abi wetin u think? I aint hating on dude,just don't like him.I think liking or disliking someone is a choice/right everybody has seeing that even Jesus had people that hated his guts and, if I might add,not every actor is a star o.
Alright! i'm not very happy,someone pissing me off
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by knight4u(m): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2009
Whatever!
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by Anabel(f): 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2009
if una no fit speak english or pigeon for here make una f**k out of here before i f**k una out
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by whiteroses(f): 11:59pm On Sep 19, 2009
what does he have to say about this then, if he can justify himself on this one i'll believe that lame interview story

THIS IS THE STORY I WANT HIM TO JUSTIFY-I'M NOT HATING THO JUST SAYING I'M ATUALLY A FAN

Superstar Jim Iyke was in Katsina State on May 27th 2009 working on a project called "Day 27" . The Boy's Cot actor signed a 3-day contract to play the lead character in the movie directed by Charles Awurum and co-produced by Chidi Chidioke and Amaka Oleka.

The production quickly run into logistics problems which delayed the completion date of the shooting. Tied up in other commitments, Jim Iyke, who had been paid upfront N 600,000 for his 3-day work, was ready to leave the project after 3 days as contracted even though he hadn't completed his part of the contract. Panic set in and the production offered Iyke extra payment to stick with the project that would have fallen apart without his participation.

The Nollywood bad boy turned a deaf ear to their supplications and also refused to refund the money he already cashed in since he hadn't completed his part. He called a taxi and loaded his luggage in, ready to leave.
Amaka Olenka, who's married to a close advisor to the Kastina State governor, frantically called around, asking for help to prevent Iyke from leaving. The taxi was about to leave the premises when security officers stormed the location and stopped the taxi.

Jim Iyke was dragged out of the car and ordered to stay on the project. Tempers flared and a shouting match followed. The security officers roughed him up and the actor tried to defend himself. The officers ganged up against the actor and beat him black and blue. He was dragged back on the set and forced to complete his part at gunpoint.
His many attempts to contact his representatives and lawyers didn't produce the effect he expected and he remained on the location till he had completed his contractual part.
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by whiteroses(f): 12:07am On Sep 20, 2009
ab'eo rin kan so he dey innocent has a story and where are you all jim iyke haters, bluespice wer you dey, no comment? lol
that man sometimes i feel sorry for him he has so much haters and all on vague reasons like his accent or sunglasses, since when did that become a crime he does his job nicely and not everyone is perfect
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by kellorah: 1:13am On Sep 20, 2009
Didn't bother reading man. . .damn!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Anyways, he aint all that but I'd rather watch a movie he's in than one with Desmond.

Jim, you might wanna stop kissing people innocently.
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by Princek12(m): 2:16am On Sep 20, 2009
I like Jim Iyke. A lot of Naija girls who recently disavowed his engagement to a Jamaican lady have resorted to hating the guy. Jim purported that he is engaged to Jamaican chick because she is exotic and intelligent, which does not appear to resonate kindly to his legions of female admirers all over the world, especially Naija female admirers. Our culture does not appear to embrace people whose character differ from the status quo, and the standard by which people are judged is some fictitious standard which has no place in a modern world.
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by iammodel(m): 2:24am On Sep 20, 2009
what and what are we not talking abt? as far as i know, this guy fought in a night club in ghana cos of a girl. maybe he's learning his lessons.
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by MrCrackles(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2009
Fuc.k right off Jim Iyke!
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2009
Uhm.
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by GeorgeD1(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2009
PAININASS:

Why human being hates one another?expecially successful ones,someone who doesn't know if you exist, I think this life is live and lets live, and beside if you hate someone,try not to say it in public,

you're entitled to your own opinion. but the fact remains that whatever private agonies jim has today, he brought them upon himself by his rudeness.
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2009
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by lawrence83: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2009
Jim welldone!
but i no understand wetin u mean when u say innocent kiss
A beg i wan kno oooo
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by GeorgeD1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2009
don't mind him. he's just posturing.
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by WarfyBoy(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2009
I LUVE JIM WITH PASSION

Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by amebono1: 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2009
Warfy Boy:

I LUVE JIM WITH PASSION

are you gay?
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by kellorah: 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2009
^^^^
CLEARLY!
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2009
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by GeorgeD1(m): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2009
i bet you'll still love him more by the time he gives you a sucker punch on your mouth! grin
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by WarfyBoy(m): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2009
LOL, I AM NOT GAY, BUT I JUST LOVE THE GUY, NOT THE WAY YOU GUYS FINK
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by akym(m): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2009
I think i love his style.
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by debomb: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2009
Warfy Boy,

You might say you not gay but you sure do have tendencies as clearly shown, grin
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by GeorgeD1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2009
maybe he too is a thug like jim iyke. birds of a feather grin
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by WarfyBoy(m): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2009
@George n debomb

I TAKE GOD EHN TAKE BEG UNA WELL WELL, MAKE UNA PUT ME FOR GRAND O, MAKE UNA NO USE ME PLAY KALO KALO O, I KNO WEAR PANT
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by AfroCynic: 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2009
Jim Iyke is a pin head. He tries to force an American accent on top of his Igbotic accent, very out of order,
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by GeorgeD1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2009
bros, nothing dey happen. carry go!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Idibia's Sons, Zino And Gino, Stun In New Photos / SHAMEFUL!! Watch Two UNILAG Female Students Fighting Dirty Inside Hostel / Photo Of A Man Starring At A Lady's Big Bum Bum Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.