Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies (6897 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] / Jim Iyke Reveals Why His Girlfriend Is Still Madly In Love With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by di4real(f): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2009
well,dat's 9ja press for u,and people kind of like bad news more than good news,so,I guess they're just trying to sell their magazines not caring who gets hurt,so,he needs to ignore it all and just be himself no matter wat they say,about the lady he lost,if she's real,she'll be back,he sounds really cool!
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by GeorgeD1(m): 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2009
yeah. he sounds really cool-like a wolf in sheep clothing! grin
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by eeguru: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2009
the guy is no doubt getting more mature as reality dawns.
however, i have a little problem with his diction.

from Tellia.
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by GeorgeD1(m): 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2009
he certainly likes running his mouth sometimes. don't take him serious though grin
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by amebono1: 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2009
grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by ReachRich(m): 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2009
Jim iyke- Eze Umunwanyi.:-)
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by McDoe(m): 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2009
The paradox is that the media you are accusing of pull-down are the same that brought you up. In any case, I share your pains. However, some of you are the creators of your problems. One guy was telling me the other day that he dislikes Nigerian actors and actresses. Asked why, he said because they are so arrogant and pompous; that they feel they are superior to every other person through their act and self carriage. In other words, they have no respect for fans. He added that the average Nigerian actor and actress has no sense of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), that is, they are always collecting from society without giving back to society. How about that?[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by GeorgeD1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2009
very true talk!
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by jville: 10:59am On Sep 25, 2009
WAT IS DIS GUY EVEN FEELING LIKE
CLAIMING 2B THE BEST OR WAT??I DNT LIKE HIS STYLE 4REAL,
PEACE OUT!!!"
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by nethacker(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2009
jville:

WAT IS DIS GUY EVEN FEELING LIKE
CLAIMING 2B THE BEST OR WAT??I DNT LIKE HIS STYLE 4REAL,
PEACE OUT!!!"
u r a typical black man grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by ddayo4real: 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2009
dats Jim Iyke's problemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, dont gve a damn
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by MrCrackles(m): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2009
Fuc.k you and your agonies, Jim Iyke!
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by GeorgeD1(m): 8:41am On Oct 02, 2009
hey, man. you don't have to be so crude!
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by buogo: 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2009
Jim knows what he what. Just hate being disrespected.
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by GeorgeD1(m): 9:07am On Oct 27, 2009
ok. that's your own view.
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2010
I luv his sense of MATURITY i hope naija guys,especially dem (LAGOS GUYS) take a cue from dis instead of being unnecessarily aggresive,vulgar n nasty
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by GeorgeD1(m): 11:52am On Jan 27, 2010
is he still agonizing? grin
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies by Tofado: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2012
Now listen everyone, for those of you that aren't understand this guy, please keep your mouth shut for God sake, especially George D. Why? He is a star and he has qualities to be, so why do you hate him? If you A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ his shoe,how you gonna act or live your life,perhaps you don't have the qualities that he has.. So abeg, like this guy for his qualities sake not his attitude you thinking of. Abeg! And for all the women here that hate jim lyke,I know if he call and woo you guys to be his girlfriends, surely,you gonna accept. I love jim lyke, he is м̣̣̇Ɣ man, be Ǧ☺☺ϑ and be yourself. Yo the men...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lynxx Flaunts His Daughter(photos Included) / Ladi Lyrics Shows Nigerian Music Will Affect Nigerian Children Negatively / Genevieve Nnaji Really Is Putting On Weight. . . But It’a In The RIGHT PLACES!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.