Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Hello Nairanlanders!come And Say It. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hello Nairanlanders!come And Say It. (484 Views)

Come And Laff , Laff It Loud / Haters Will Say It's Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nairanlanders!come And Say It. by gbens2000(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
hello men and women,just something for fun.they were those days wen we were kids and still stupid and they were those names we were called because of a particular behavior,attributes or physique,well mine use to be ogology my head was long so they gave me ogology cry. has i was growing up sha the head reshaped itself grin.mehn i fought so many ppl cuz of that name especially girls damn.that name angry.lets here yours dont be shy

(1) (Reply)

Lol.......crazy Reassuring / My Jokes For Me / Adverize For Free!! At Inforetweet.tk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.