Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,355 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

What To Expect In Upcoming Nokia C1 Android Device + Leaked Images - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What To Expect In Upcoming Nokia C1 Android Device + Leaked Images (2415 Views)

Confirmed! Samsung Set To Unveil The Note 9. See Full Specs And Leaked Images / Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 / Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Expect In Upcoming Nokia C1 Android Device + Leaked Images by Thollu01(m): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
Its no more news that Nokia (the real Nokia. Not the one affiliated to Microsoft inc.) is set to launch an Android device very soon into the the market. Quite a lot has been said about it but nothing is being revealed! So after some peeping here and there, Here are the real images and possible features of the upcoming Nokia C1 which is presumed to look very similar to previous Nokia N1 Tablet only that it is in a smaller form.

What to expect? According to sources, Nokia C1 Android device will be coming pretty hard with a large 5.0 inch display, 2GB RAM, 32GB Rom/internal memory/, 8MP rear and 5MP front camera and run on Android version 5.0 although rumor has it that its actually 6.0 Marshmallow.

The processor speed and battery capacity is not known yet but the battery expected to be non-removable Li-Ion battery. Check out the images below.

The Launch date and Price is not known yet too. But if you ask me, from the above features, the price should be around the same with that of Infinix Hot Note 2. I'll leave the rest to you guys.

Source ==>> http://www.xtremetechhub.com/2016/04/images-what-to-expect-in-upcoming-nokia.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: What To Expect In Upcoming Nokia C1 Android Device + Leaked Images by Thollu01(m): 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: What To Expect In Upcoming Nokia C1 Android Device + Leaked Images by whizbee(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
Parked---i dey come
Re: What To Expect In Upcoming Nokia C1 Android Device + Leaked Images by MRXELA(m): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nokia is know for their batteries and camera. lets watch and see
Re: What To Expect In Upcoming Nokia C1 Android Device + Leaked Images by MRXELA(m): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nokia was known for their batteries and camera. lets watch and see
Re: What To Expect In Upcoming Nokia C1 Android Device + Leaked Images by MRXELA(m): 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
v.OK
Re: What To Expect In Upcoming Nokia C1 Android Device + Leaked Images by Kelly2713(m): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
tell nokia to park n bet
Re: What To Expect In Upcoming Nokia C1 Android Device + Leaked Images by chyckxx(m): 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
Looks like my stolen Lumia 900.
Re: What To Expect In Upcoming Nokia C1 Android Device + Leaked Images by youngpilotHO: 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
Have you guys heard about okrikah.com. Sellers and Buyers of Pre-Owned Fashion and Domestic home items.

Check them out for very cheap Designer collections for Men, Women,Kids and Accessories.
@ https://www.okrikah.com/

Re: What To Expect In Upcoming Nokia C1 Android Device + Leaked Images by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 15, 2016
Connecting people grin
Re: What To Expect In Upcoming Nokia C1 Android Device + Leaked Images by OprMgt: 5:15am On Jul 15, 2016
Watching and waiting
Re: What To Expect In Upcoming Nokia C1 Android Device + Leaked Images by seunfly: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2016
After they v been deceived by Microsoft. I hope it is not too late cos most big manufacturers that used Android to stay afloat are all planning to dump it sooner or later.
Re: What To Expect In Upcoming Nokia C1 Android Device + Leaked Images by Ay04z(m): 7:17am On Jul 15, 2016
200 usd
Re: What To Expect In Upcoming Nokia C1 Android Device + Leaked Images by Turks: 7:20am On Jul 15, 2016
At least they've been steered back to the right direction....this move should have been made a long time ago.
Re: What To Expect In Upcoming Nokia C1 Android Device + Leaked Images by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 15, 2016
Nokia must be back to take back place no matter what i still fall for nokia
Re: What To Expect In Upcoming Nokia C1 Android Device + Leaked Images by Badtguyy(m): 10:12am On Jul 15, 2016
chyckxx:
Looks like my stolen Lumia 900.
Na Nokia steal am now, Them come dey help u repackage am. Shoroniyen??
Re: What To Expect In Upcoming Nokia C1 Android Device + Leaked Images by bigcarrot15: 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
can't they leave that menu, home, back... button on the bezel ?.....what's the stupid reason of putting it inside the phone........I hate this stuff with all manner of passion.
Re: What To Expect In Upcoming Nokia C1 Android Device + Leaked Images by Olasco93: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
I Love her, she's cute, reliable, hardworking, virtuous, complete and durable. What more can I say, I can't wait for her to end her leave and get back to work...
I LOVE MY NOKIA!

(1) (Reply)

Boxes Filled With Iphones Fall Out Of Truck / INFINIX HOT4 Lite Charging Problem / Boost Your Android Internet Speed With These 7 Android Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.