Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Boxes Filled With Iphones Fall Out Of Truck - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Boxes Filled With Iphones Fall Out Of Truck (2413 Views)

The New Camon CM Ticks All The Right Boxes, See How / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos / Consult Me For Any Gsm Unlocking Boxes/dongles For Gsm Engineers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boxes Filled With Iphones Fall Out Of Truck by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
A chinese traffic camera captured a moment when boxes
filled with iPhones were falling out of a truck.
The image shows a truck travelling down a road
with the rear doors of its trailer open.
Several boxes filled with iPhones were said to fall onto the
road behind the truck
The driver who seemed unaware did not make a stop

Re: Boxes Filled With Iphones Fall Out Of Truck by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Boxes Filled With Iphones Fall Out Of Truck by Enkyl(m): 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boxes Filled With Iphones Fall Out Of Truck by Youngpo413: 12:49am On Jul 30, 2016
So?
Re: Boxes Filled With Iphones Fall Out Of Truck by Rozaystunna(m): 9:09am On Jul 30, 2016
Am jumping for em

1 Like

Re: Boxes Filled With Iphones Fall Out Of Truck by godwinstringed1(m): 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
jeeesu yeeeeeeh be lyk say make I jump for screen and fall for the road walai I go commot, dem no go catch my step
after I pack like seven "pali" commot

yeeeeeeeeeee embarassedjeeesu yeeeeeeh be lyk say make I jump for screen and fall for the road walai I go commot, dem no go catch my step
after I pack like seven "pali" commot

yeeeeeeeeeee

(1) (Reply)

INFINIX HOT4 Lite Charging Problem / 20 Latest Infinix Phones And Prices In Nigeria (2022) / I Prank My Sister Using Tinubu Mobilisation Network To Send Her ₦950,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.