Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,022 members, 7,863,687 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) (57498 Views)

Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) / Dog Saves Wedding Party From Suicide Bomber Near Maiduguri / A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
greatness22:
That dog deserve a National Merit Award.

Meanwhile, my dog is gradually becoming a lesbian. angry
the dog must be learning from its owner, u sure say u no be gay? Na joke ooo

1 Like

Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by bejeria101(m): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
uwagimboo:

Noah what is it??

Its too big to be a cobra,cobras arent big,they are slim and sleek,the king cobra grows to an amazing 7.2ft
Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by ghostmist: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
that is not a cobra... looks more like a python... yet to grow to full adult.
Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by dotedote: 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
I feel so unsafe whenever I sleep without my dogs around which is why at least one travels with me whenever i'm going out of town. Dogs pledge their loyalty to you and they never go back. Bobby. Cindy. Hulk. Coco. Twitter and last but not the least, Nice. I love yu guys now and forever.[b][/b][i][/i]

1 Like

Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by greatness22(m): 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
franciskaine:
the dog must be learning from its owner, u sure say u no be gay? Na joke ooo
Hmmm! angry
Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by LuveU2(f): 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
CallofDuty:

Keke driver wait ooo..
Oya park me here..

I said park me here now..leeme grab a pop corn..
From naira land to naira deep shit.. grin grin grin
amebo grintongue

1 Like

Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by BIGkoboko: 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
This are better ally.
Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by freeage7(m): 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
How that snake for picture take be cobra? All the same thank God.
Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by tmxme(m): 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
Please nairalanders, what's the breed of that dog?
Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by osabiggy(m): 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
uwagimboo:

Noah what is it??
That isn't a cobra! or do you think the English name for any snake is COBRA?

1 Like

Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by sheddy111(m): 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
na God's hand work ooo but it use Dog to kill the cobra
Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by major466(m): 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
Brave dog, but that snake is a Boa Constrictor. Boa snakes are quite big as can be seen from the picture. They are also non poisonous, that's why the dog ways able to killed it. If it were a Cobra, that dog will certainly not be alive to make the headlines.
Dogs can't tackle Cobras without being bitten. Cobra snakes are very aggressive when under attack. They fight to the death! Just one bite and the attacker is history. That's why apart from man, Only few animals in the world know how to tackle Cobra snakes without being bitten.

5 Likes

Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by experimentist: 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
190theclown:
Thats not a snake thats a wall gecko and why's it as dark as buhari n-yash!!

That una president wen nor fit speak english grin grin grin

Meanwhile shout out to my home girl mzdarkskin where my people at
The clown, where have you been? Leave our presido alone. We love like that.
Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
holamiday:
That's not a cobra. A dog cannot kill a cobra without getting bitten. That's a non-poisonous python.

you are right, thats likely a python or anaconda
an average dog knows snakes pack venom so they stay away from it's head
how they know this is beyond me

1 Like

Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by uyisteven(m): 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
greatness22:

Quite funny.
Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by klarke(m): 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
Peacetemi:
Good!! Calabar people should stop eating dogs now. Lalasticlala, kindly employ that dog into the 'snake-killers association of nairaland' cool

SKAN
Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by pomide(m): 11:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
PLEASE PLEASE AND PLEASE... IF IT WAS A COBRA, THEN TAKE THE DOG TO THE VET IMMEDIATELY! HE MUST HAVE BEEN STUNG REPEATEDLY AND IS ONLY ALIVE BECAUSE OF THE DOG'S S STRONG HEART... IT WILL DIE SOON IF NOTHING IS DONE.
Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by midasbliss(f): 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
greatness22:

LOL! Guess it isn't showing sign of pregnancy... Lol
Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by NZAGHA(f): 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
cheesycheesy cool grin y u no wan giv lala rest naw cool grin

uwagimboo:
They should better go treat the dog of venom before e die join the snake.

Meanwhile, the snake should be sold to Lalasticlala for charm making..
Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by jordinsparkles(f): 11:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
TPAND:
But that ain't a cobra
but nah still snake. Snake nah snake whether nah cobra or python.

1 Like

Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by naijaking1: 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
uwagimboo:

Noah what is it??

More like boa constrictor, not usually poisinous.A cobra would have paralyzed and killed the poor dog

1 Like

Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by giftedheart1(m): 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
LuveU2:

baby how could you cry
After all we ve been through, this is how u pay me back? u come to the public to say u prefer dogs to me.

Its over, its over!!! crycry

thank God, at least bae, u will have my time now. its over between both of u, then let it start between us. kudos to the op..
Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by NZAGHA(f): 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
greatness22:
Shatap dia.
Go and kip a cobra in your room nah. (snake advocate of nigeria)
lol, #SAN ;D8)
Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by NZAGHA(f): 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
greatness22:
Shatap dia.
Go and kip a cobra in your room nah. (snake advocate of nigeria)
lol, #SAN grin cool
Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by centboy123456(m): 11:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
greatness22:

How can u day ur dog is gradually becoming a
lesbian haha guy u not funny at all is it for real
Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:00am On Jul 15, 2016
I come dey wonder wetin carry 'big cobra ' enter bayelsa. not until I saw the photo of the small python killed by nkita.

nah so person just dey happy say e survive motor -jam,only for us to check and it was a tricycle that hit the truck loaded with various fruits for sale. #smh
Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by madjune(m): 12:05am On Jul 15, 2016
Dogs can kill any snake if they see it on time...and if they fight with the passion to protect a loved one.

Spell dog backwards and know what you have at home.

They're a root of heaven.

1 Like

Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by zynzyn(m): 12:09am On Jul 15, 2016
uwagimboo:

Noah what is it??

Looks more like a python! Skin design!

A cobra will bite repeatedly in self defence and the poison will affect and likely kill the dog.

It's a dog, not a honey badger!!
Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 15, 2016
uwagimboo:
They should better go treat the dog of venom before e die join the snake.

Meanwhile, the snake should be sold to Lalasticlala for charm making..
sumtin lyk fp potion
Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by JaypeeMaurice007(m): 12:21am On Jul 15, 2016
Is realy good to have a dog as a pet oo
Re: Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) by justt: 12:41am On Jul 15, 2016
olatunjithomas:

“I do not know how the snake managed to gain entry to our house because everywhere is tiled

But the picture shown in the write-up doesn't show your house is tiled. The story is somehow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) / UK's Top Diplomatic Cat Retires To Spend More Time With Favourite Tree (Photos) / Gorillas Pose For Selfies With Anti-poaching Rangers In Congo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.