Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

A Tribute To 2pac, As We Remember His Life: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Tribute To 2pac, As We Remember His Life: (4053 Views)

Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Tribute To 2pac, As We Remember His Life: by kuntagunit(m): 11:56am On Sep 12, 2009
Drop a tribute to Tupac Amaru Shakur as we remember his life on earth and how he impacted on our lives.

Re: A Tribute To 2pac, As We Remember His Life: by kuntagunit(m): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2009
U lived life like there aint nothing to it, you always talked about your death like you knew it was near, but you did not put into consideration the void you will create if you die, we miss u PAC, i know for sure you rest in peace at THUG MANSION
Re: A Tribute To 2pac, As We Remember His Life: by geedup(m): 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2009
machiavelli,you the realest,we the realest
"all u modaf***** dat conversate on his life,mind ur modaf***** bizness"
we pour sum liquor for u ova here.
a moment of silence 4 u nigga
this one of his sound clip dat trips me
"wonder why the rose dat grew from d concrete had damage petals,
on d contrary we would all celebrate its tenacity,we would all love its will 2 reach the sun
well we r d roses,dis is d concrete and dese r my damaged petals.DONT ASK ME WHY,THANK GOD NIGGA ASK ME
HOW" I LYK DIS.
FAREWELL NIGGA. FAREWELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Video Premiere: P-square Feat. Rick Ross – Beautiful Onyinye Remix / OZZYBOSCO 6 Africa Youngest Superstar / D'banj Or 9ice? Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.