Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,390 members, 7,954,568 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Buying An Adsense Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Buying An Adsense Account (4368 Views)

This Moniker [domzzy] Is An Adsense Scammer / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying An Adsense Account by chineduemmao: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
Please i want to buy an adsense account, i have not used a google adsense account before and they just rejected my application. i just want to be careful with the whole process so i wont be duped by some ...you know
i need to know how to make sure am getting a genuine adsense account,
and also know the different kinds of accounts (if there are) and there difference
i need to know how to be in full control of the account after the transaction
and the informations i must change immediately after the transaction.
thanks guys!!!
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by mr2kay(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
First of all face to face is best for you I even thinl even with face to face you can scammed cheesy

OK lets be serious here

Between you and the seller oke would have to take a risk whether una like am or not.Bit first here is how you should ask for an account and get something genuine,make sure in your chat or call you specify what you want whether non hosted and Nigeria or just non hosted or whether you want it verified too. It's very important you verify cause the seller won't tell you what you don't Ask undecided

Ask for an invite to the account then you provide him with your email the seller would den invite you and you shoukd receive a mail, open the mail in a private tab and click the link to accept) this should be kind of explanatory anyways after accepting the invite youd be asked to login to the adsense account, if you are doing this on mobile(like I always do I've got no time to waste on starting my laptop tongue) it could take some time like 5-20 minutes even an hour before you can login.

Now if you are logged in first thing you should do is look by the right you should see a settings tab click it and click on payment. This is where you should be presented with the sellers details you can also click on edit to check and make sure it's a Nigerian account or us or UK depending on agreement.

I forgot an important fact in the dashboard and it this:- close to the sellers email make sure there is no "hosted" message in red.That is a no no and means it's a hosted account and not non hosted

Where was I?

Alright after this just head over to the section in the homepage of the adsense account called my "Ads" click on it and when it loads the sellers ads must be active or better still just create a new ad and place in your site don't rush after placing the ad in your site wait and refresh it severally until it shows.

Now here comes the hard part when you have to trust or the seller have to trust

One of you have to pay or deliver first and hope the other isn't a scammer.

Fck anyone who quotes me to correct any Grammer angry

Op I sell accounts and nairaland shoukd be able to vouch for me cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buying An Adsense Account by updatemachine: 1:09am On Jul 15, 2016
mr2kay:
First of all face to face is best for you I even thinl even with face to face you can scammed cheesy

OK lets be serious here

Between you and the seller oke would have to take a risk whether una like am or not.Bit first here is how you should ask for an account and get something genuine,make sure in your chat or call you specify what you want whether non hosted and Nigeria or just non hosted or whether you want it verified too. It's very important you verify cause the seller won't tell you what you don't Ask undecided

Ask for an invite to the account then you provide him with your email the seller would den invite you and you shoukd receive a mail, open the mail in a private tab and click the link to accept) this should be kind of explanatory anyways after accepting the invite youd be asked to login to the adsense account, if you are doing this on mobile(like I always do I've got no time to waste on starting my laptop tongue) it could take some time like 5-20 minutes even an hour before you can login.

Now if you are logged in first thing you should do is look by the right you should see a settings tab click it and click on payment. This is where you should be presented with the sellers details you can also click on edit to check and make sure it's a Nigerian account or us or UK depending on agreement.

I forgot an important fact in the dashboard and it this:- close to the sellers email make sure there is no "hosted" message in red.That is a no no and means it's a hosted account and not non hosted

Where was I?

Alright after this just head over to the section in the homepage of the adsense account called my "Ads" click on it and when it loads the sellers ads must be active or better still just create a new ad and place in your site don't rush after placing the ad in your site wait and refresh it severally until it shows.

Hmmmmm....
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by mr2kay(m): 3:19am On Jul 15, 2016
updatemachine:
Hmmmmm....
angry
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by chineduemmao: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by chineduemmao: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
updatemachine:
Hmmmmm....
Abeg accompany me for this die-hard mission. you get gun abi?
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by chineduemmao: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2016
mr2kay:

OK lets be serious here

Where was I?

I kindda like you, well am not overwhelmed. I've been with them before they usually start cool. Anyway like you said face to face... in which state in Nigeria are you?
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by chineduemmao: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2016
Umm, Mr2kay isn't it a sweet coincidence that we both saw a post about miketech scamming one emymeeky?
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by emymeeky: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
chineduemmao:
Umm, Mr2kay isn't it a sweet coincidence that we both saw a post about miketech scamming one emymeeky?

grin
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by Mr2kay2: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2016
chineduemmao:
I kindda like you, well am not overwhelmed. I've been with them before they usually start cool. Anyway like you said face to face... in which state in Nigeria are you?
Lagos
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by chineduemmao: 2:34am On Jul 22, 2016
emymeeky:

grin
bro whats up?
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by chineduemmao: 2:36am On Jul 22, 2016
Mr2kay2:
Lagos
funny enough! am in Imo state so the face to face will cost not less than 10K... WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY?
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by paulwhiz: 2:41am On Jul 22, 2016
Very simple contact the new Nigerian startup Oboma.org. We will handle the matter, write the suitable articles and rearrange your website/blog so you can then reapply yourself and get approved by adsense. We will outline a strategy to get your blog to the point where it will be accepted. The good thing is that their is no room for scam. We will walk you through the process and If you still don't get accepted after all our efforts we will refund you your money.
Visit www.obama.org to get started.
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by chineduemmao: 2:43am On Jul 22, 2016
paulwhiz:
Very simple contact the new Nigerian startup Oboma.org. We will handle the matter, write the suitable articles and rearrange your website/blog so you can then reapply yourself and get approved by adsense. We will outline a strategy to get your blog to the point where it will be accepted. The good thing is that their is no room for scam. We will walk you through the process and If you still don't get accepted after all our efforts we will refund you your money.
Visit www.obama.org to get started.
I will have to pay for my own effort? i dont get it...
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by paulwhiz: 2:47am On Jul 22, 2016
chineduemmao:
I will have to pay for my own effort? i dont get it...

You said they rejected your previous application. So we'll help beef up your blog with search engine optimized articles and also include the necessary pages like privacy policy pages and other things. So you can reapply and get accepted
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by emymeeky: 7:06am On Jul 22, 2016
chineduemmao:
bro whats up?

I de o .. Just patching life grin
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by chineduemmao: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
paulwhiz:

You said they rejected your previous application. So we'll help beef up your blog with search engine optimized articles and also include the necessary pages like privacy policy pages and other things. So you can reapply and get accepted
Correct me if am wrong. Your OBAMA guys will access my blog, feed it with awesome articles and then it gets accepted by adsense right?
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by chineduemmao: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
emymeeky:

I de o .. Just patching life grin
please is it even possible to use a bought adsense for a year atleast?
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by paulwhiz: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
chineduemmao:
Correct me if am wrong. Your OBAMA guys will access my blog, feed it with awesome articles and then it gets accepted by adsense right?
Yeah you are right. They may also restructure it and redesign if need be. More info here oboma.org
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by chineduemmao: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
paulwhiz:

Yeah you are right. They may also restructure it and redesign if need be. More info here oboma.org
Yeah but will i pay before or after the service?
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by paulwhiz: 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
chineduemmao:
Yeah but will i pay before or after the service?
Before service. The payment is moved to an escrow account. If after all the efforts and work you still don't get accepted and your goals. They will provide a refund to you.
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by emymeeky: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
chineduemmao:
please is it even possible to use a bought adsense for a year atleast?

Yes... Mine is over 2 years
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by chineduemmao: 8:53am On Jul 23, 2016
emymeeky:

Yes... Mine is over 2 years
bros abeg i need an adsense account but this whole stories of buying and blocking is just confusing and scaring me help me please...
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by chineduemmao: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2016
paulwhiz:

Before service. The payment is moved to an escrow account. If after all the efforts and work you still don't get accepted and your goals. They will provide a refund to you.
so how long will it take?
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by Mr2kay2: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2016
chineduemmao:
funny enough! am in Imo state so the face to face will cost not less than 10K... WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY?
it's not me bro but you if you want an account I have one just call me,that's all for this thread.Dont fall for any one saying they would love-vendor your site bla bla bla.Your post get backed up if your template is good too dey back that up too.trust me cause I know
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by paulwhiz: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
chineduemmao:
so how long will it take?
It depends on the state of your blog. We offer free blog evaluation. We then give a time estimate. Just tell us your blog address and we'll check it out. Mind you: Yes you can buy adsense accounts from some of these guys on nairaland but you may evenly get banned by google for some malpractice that's why our solution is better we build up your blog and give valuable advice to be successful.
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Non Hosted Adsense Acc Dey Ground. 08144647620 broszamb@gmail.com
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by surestsam(m): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
mr2kay:

OK lets be serious here

Where was I?

Bros, abeg i get us non-hosted acct. You fit buy from me?
Re: Buying An Adsense Account by khizzyblakes(m): 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
Verified non-hosted naija adsense available for sale@affordable price....if intrested whatapp me on"09066880143" or call me on 09058974167....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Its Own Paypal: Cashenvoy / How Much Would It Cost To Build A Forum Like Nairaland? / How Do I Get My Website Secured Using Https

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.