Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) (39428 Views)

50 Songs By Other Africans That Were Hits In Nigeria / List Of 150 Of The Greatest Nigerian Songs By Naptu2 / 9 Songs That Make Up The Ultimate ‘E Go Better’ Playlist For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by JayJayGee: 7:34am On Jul 15, 2016
Superstar by D'banj
Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by Nnamekus1(m): 7:38am On Jul 15, 2016
bunie ya elu by flavour
Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by micxwell(m): 7:41am On Jul 15, 2016
MissSlimbody:
I actually forgot that one.
Funny enough, I was dancing to the song while creating this thread o.
Chukuwdi by Joe-El ft Iyanya
Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by Mrbee21(m): 8:17am On Jul 15, 2016
Onyiilugo:
@3...Chineke nna eme go Kwa nwa ogbeye ezege by phyno
Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by Otth(f): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2016
victorydreams:
None of them pass for gospel artist. Gospel music should be gospel music and circular music should be circular music

*secular
Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by Rooneyboy(m): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2016
Keneya : Flavor
Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by Sammiejo: 9:57am On Jul 15, 2016
Just goes to show that they all started in the church.
Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by ItzHoludex(m): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2016
victorydreams:
None of them pass for gospel artist. Gospel music should be gospel music and circular music should be circular music
u said it all
Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by olanshile2016(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2016
LIL KESH- SEMILORE ALSO
Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by tripoli007(m): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2016
midehi2:
where is Paul play Dairo

He's selling SCOOchies at Femi kuti's Afrikan SHrine grin angry
Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by Ezionye(f): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2016
denkyw:
Chai, the day them sing that fada fada for my church eh, every youth was in spirit

Idontbelieveit

1 Like

Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by Ezionye(f): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2016
greatness22:
Chinwike, Resonance ft 2face

Mummy plese pray for me by Sky B

Love is wicked by Brick and lace

Lead us well by Africa China

Baba friyo- Ngozi chop awof

Zarokome by Adaz

Searching by OJB

You and I by Onyeka Owenu.

Did u read d title of this thread at all

1 Like

Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by kcowen(m): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2016
2face -thank You Lord 2face-appreciate Dammy krane -Amin Favour - Uplifted Favour - Chewekam Reekado Banks - Oluwa ni Sean tizzle & 9ce - Loke loke That will do for now
Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by greatness22(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ezionye:

Did u read d title of this thread at all
Yes ma, and where's your sense of humour?
Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by Ezionye(f): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
greatness22:
Yes ma, and where's your sense of humour?

undecided
Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Amberon11:
How dare you forget Osinachi, this is a deliberate malicious action. We will not take it.
Bros, abeg no vex embarassedembarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by greatness22(m): 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ezionye:

undecided
I guess you can't answer that.

1 Like

Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by engrshakespeare: 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
victorydreams:

No be only circular, na rectangular
Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by missKiffy(f): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Olorun mi by Tiwa Savage
Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by Skyfornia(m): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Yuneehk:

You sure do! you're welcome too
Can we hook up over some drinks since you are in Lagos?
Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by jojothaiv(m): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Tiwa Savage ft Don Jazzy Adura
M.I ft Praiz Epic
M.I ft Lindsey & Eben Jehovah
But i'm yet to hear them play Osinachi and Fada Fada here o....
Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by dammiecool(m): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Superstar dbanj
Oloun o maje- dbanj
Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by camronid(m): 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
MI Abaga - Jehovah
Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 16, 2016
midehi2:
where is Paul play Dairo
can't u see mosorire there, the 9th on the list
Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by thecuteone(m): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
NeededGist:
Fada fada should be topping on that list

Udonmeanit
cheesy !!!!!
Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by EbenzMedia: 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO

Record a song for #8000 and get benefits like free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. For enquiries,call 07032617747.

We also offer the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did.
Re: 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) by obontami: 9:55pm On May 15, 2022
Dinocarex:
1. I have forgotten the title... But the song goes thus;
If you wanna serve juju, Na you sabi
As for me as my house we will serve the lord... D'banj and Don jazzy.

2 Hopeful by Twista and Faith Evans

3. This year by Jaywon

The song is "serve the lord." It's was performed by don jazzy but the is on d'banj's album; run down- funk you up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' / Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) / Lyrics Of Molowo Noni By Samklef Ft. Wizkid, D'prince And Iceprince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.