Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,267 members, 7,954,039 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

Quality Control And Quality Assurance Managers And Officers, Let's Meet Here - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Quality Control And Quality Assurance Managers And Officers, Let's Meet Here (711 Views)

ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) / ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / EcoBank Sacks 50 Top Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quality Control And Quality Assurance Managers And Officers, Let's Meet Here by IamSassy(f): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hello everyone, welcome to this thread. This thread is meant to bring together those aspiring to go into quality control and assurance, and those that are practicing already.
However, I am a serving Corp member, but will be through next year. I will be very glad if I could get professionals in the house to put me through on what certifications I can get in order to get some professional qualifications before I am done with nysc.
Thanks in advance smiley smiley smiley
Re: Quality Control And Quality Assurance Managers And Officers, Let's Meet Here by donefezy: 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
IamSassy:
Hello everyone, welcome to this thread. This thread is meant to bring together those aspiring to go into quality control and assurance, and those that are practicing already.
However, I am a serving Corp member, but will be through next year. I will be very glad if I could get professionals in the house to put me through on what certifications I can get in order to get some professional qualifications before I am done with nysc.
Thanks in advance smiley smiley smiley
Please, how far have you gone with this quality control of a thing. Seems like we don't have quality control analyst on nairaland cry

(1) (Reply)

Make N500,000.00 Monthly Through Graphic Design. / I Need Career Advice / Wood Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.