Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Buhari Made Me Exchange My Child For A Mudu Of Garri – Warri Woman - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Buhari Made Me Exchange My Child For A Mudu Of Garri – Warri Woman (999 Views)

Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! / Affordable Bags Of Garri / I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Made Me Exchange My Child For A Mudu Of Garri – Warri Woman by mezynaija(m): 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
A woman from Warri, Nigeria whose name was not disclosed has reportedly exchanged one of her child in placement of Garri (Cassava floor). She went to the market pretending to buy Garri. after she was served the Garri, she asked the seller to look after her child while she buy other things, she then left without coming back for her child.

When arrested, she narrated that the hard economy lead her to that. In her words, she said:

"It's is President Buhari's hard administration that caused it. I and my family have been starving for a very long time. I have 5 children, I decided to exchange one of them with a mudu of Garri."

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/07/buhari-made-me-exchange-my-child-for.html

Re: Buhari Made Me Exchange My Child For A Mudu Of Garri – Warri Woman by mezynaija(m): 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, FynestBoi, Mynd44
Re: Buhari Made Me Exchange My Child For A Mudu Of Garri – Warri Woman by Fajs: 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
#Buharimustgo
Re: Buhari Made Me Exchange My Child For A Mudu Of Garri – Warri Woman by general111(m): 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
This woman and buhari r d same sef.wat z d difference btw a woman who exchanges her child for a mudu of garri and a travelling president..that woman should keep quiet jorh as buhari shud sit up..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Made Me Exchange My Child For A Mudu Of Garri – Warri Woman by ymdo(m): 11:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
mezynaija:
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, FynestBoi, Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Made Me Exchange My Child For A Mudu Of Garri – Warri Woman by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
Woman you're a worthless mother...xchangin u child for a paint of garri and you call urself mother......

O'Lord hear our cry before the worst befalls us cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Made Me Exchange My Child For A Mudu Of Garri – Warri Woman by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=ymdo post=47550075][/quote]

Lol
Re: Buhari Made Me Exchange My Child For A Mudu Of Garri – Warri Woman by Elchappo: 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
I hope Buhari will also make Seun sell nairaland to me for a plate of Porridge.

Hope lalasticlala also sells their family house for a cowsnake tail peppersoup..
Re: Buhari Made Me Exchange My Child For A Mudu Of Garri – Warri Woman by Elchappo: 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Woman you're a worthless mother...xchangin u child for a paint of garri and you call urself mother......

O'Lord hear our cry before the worst befalls us cry

My fwend don't u know what hunger can do..
Even the bible recorded how 2 mothers reached an agreement on how to kill their child for food, that when the king heard of it, he swore to kill Elijah..
Re: Buhari Made Me Exchange My Child For A Mudu Of Garri – Warri Woman by 4reala(m): 12:02am On Jul 15, 2016
Chai dis Chanji Govt. Nothing wey no fit happen embarassed

(1) (Reply)

After Reading This You Will Reconsider Eating Noodles / Eat These Foods If You Want Healthy And Long Hair / 10 Origins Of Popular Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.