Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,618 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

France Truck Attack Prophecy TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / France Truck Attack Prophecy TB Joshua (1072 Views)

The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

France Truck Attack Prophecy TB Joshua by gabriel09: 8:01am On Jul 15, 2016
On Sunday 10th July, 2016, during a Sunday Live Service at The SCOAN, Prophet T.B. Joshua gave a prophetic message regarding an attack on Thursday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEGwwJkFaYs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: France Truck Attack Prophecy TB Joshua by locosis007(m): 8:02am On Jul 15, 2016
Wow!!!

The prophecy always come after the incident.

Why

Kudos to prophet T.B Joshua

2 Likes

Re: France Truck Attack Prophecy TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2016
I was there...
Re: France Truck Attack Prophecy TB Joshua by tolugar: 8:45am On Jul 15, 2016
God works it's wonders in a mysterious ways

Prayers on its own part works wonders too

But the will of God and the desires of man, can't it be ultered by prayer??

When things like this happens, I wonder what's our say on destiny

Yes!! It's said that before we are born God knows what we ll be
God knows all
God preordained things

But will prayers change any of these??

What then is the rule prayer:

Sodom & Gomorrah was not spared either.

#Lost in thought
Re: France Truck Attack Prophecy TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2016
What did he say? I can't watch video. Transcript undecided
Re: France Truck Attack Prophecy TB Joshua by Uyi168: 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
...and yet he couldnt prophesy abt his collapsed church building..

4 Likes

Re: France Truck Attack Prophecy TB Joshua by Seun(m): 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
I have no doubt that this video is some kind of devious trick, but assuming that it's true, that means the prayers didn't work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: France Truck Attack Prophecy TB Joshua by winetapper: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
Seun:
I have no doubt that this video is some kind of devious trick, but assuming that it's true, that means the prayers didn't work?
if they didnt pray it might have gotten worse..

Take note undecided
Please stop questioning God
Re: France Truck Attack Prophecy TB Joshua by Weah96: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
winetapper:
if they didnt pray it might have gotten worse..

Take note undecided
Please stop questioning God

I assume that the God you speak of is a remote third party entity. Why then are you taking offense on behalf of a third party?

1 Like

Re: France Truck Attack Prophecy TB Joshua by Sveen: 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Seun:
Dunno why I always find your posts concerning religion hilarious.
Re: France Truck Attack Prophecy TB Joshua by nduchucks: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Has this prophet paid for the deaths of the people who were crushed by his building?

More people died in that case than those who died in France. Some of his prophesies have no uses other than to increase the prophet's popularity. smh

2 Likes

Re: France Truck Attack Prophecy TB Joshua by M0ron: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
Why do you follow this baboon who is so heartless that he can't wait for the next disaster to make a name for himself among brainless underevolved negroes?
Re: France Truck Attack Prophecy TB Joshua by winetapper: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
Weah96:

I assume that the God you speak of is a remote third party entity. Why then are you taking offense on behalf of a third party?
sukka undecided
Re: France Truck Attack Prophecy TB Joshua by ireneony(f): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
There are things that are bound to occur no matter the magnitude of prayers utterances.
This this nature which has been programmed this way.
Take it or leave it! Calamities,hazards, havoc, etc will always have its place.

Stop blaming God for what man has caused with their greed.

When you want to tackle issue, start by doing so from the root.
If your life does not fall in good place, blame ur parents not God. I don't see or hear bill gate's children blaming God for any atrocities.

This will serve as a warning to those always throwing shades at God's words.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: France Truck Attack Prophecy TB Joshua by histemple: 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Seun:

I think this man and his gullible followers do not know that they are inadvertently demarketing the source of his power.
How can you claim to have forseen a possible danger and your prayer couldn't prevent it?

He is fond of showing us evidence of his prophecy about dangers (ONLY DANGERS) after it has happened.

He hasn't told us why he didn't prophecy about the collapse of his church building.

1 Like

Re: France Truck Attack Prophecy TB Joshua by factorial1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
Seun:
God allows some things to happen to bring How word to pass. Not that the prayer wasn't answered. It would have been more than that if they had not prayed about it.

And what if nothing happened People will say the message wasn't from God at first. He gave the prophesy and it happened... people are still questioning God.

My sincere prayer to God is that He will open the eyes of men (atheists) before it's too late.

Click like if you believe in God.
Re: France Truck Attack Prophecy TB Joshua by Faremisodeeq(m): 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
It means this mans prsyer is not answered

(1) (Reply)

This Clearly Shows We Follow Pastor Instead Of God / All Christians Will Go To Hell Fire Without Exception / We Might Loose Africa To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.