Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (12816 Views)

Seyi Law Buys A New House To Celebrate His 35th Birthday (Photos) / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Kneels Down To Thank God (Photo) / Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:34am On Jul 15, 2016
Okechukwu Ukeje, known as OC Ukeje is Nigerian actor, model and musician. He came into prominence after winning the Amstel Malta Box Office (AMBO) reality show. He has received several awards including Africa Movie Academy Awards, Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards, Nollywood Movies Awards, Best of Nollywood Awards, Nigeria Entertainment Awards and Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards. He has featured in several award winning films including Two Brides and a Baby, Hoodrush, Alan Poza, Confusion Na Wa and Half of a Yellow Sun.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/OC_Ukeje

4 Likes

Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Fynestboi: 8:35am On Jul 15, 2016
Happy birthday.

cool

2 Likes

Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by locosis007(m): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2016
Hbd fine guy.

Guess ladies are glaring at ur pic now!

3 Likes

Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by wendyebenezer(f): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2016
Happy birthday to him

1 Like

Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by ichommy(m): 8:38am On Jul 15, 2016
Happy birthday.
Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by hadduni(f): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2016
hmm I've got a birthday mate..its my birthday today.

10 Likes

Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by hadduni(f): 8:40am On Jul 15, 2016
hmm I've got a birthday mate..its my birthday today. cool

4 Likes

Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by lionduke(m): 8:41am On Jul 15, 2016
Happy birthday to him
Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Kenneth205(m): 8:46am On Jul 15, 2016
Happy Birthday sir
Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Kenneth205(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2016
hadduni:

Happy birthday sweedyy! cry

3 Likes

Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by veekid(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2016
I like this guy mehn, e sabi do slave

1 Like

Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Cherishing(f): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2016
Op is he married
Am single though

1 Like

Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by safarigirl(f): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2016
How far with that his based-in-canada wife? You can't make kids from across the Atlantic and he's not getting any younger.

OC go and born, so he's older than Genevieve and he looks no older than 27

1 Like

Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by hadduni(f): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2016
Kenneth205:

Happy birthday sweedyy! cry
thank you.

1 Like

Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2016
happy birthday
Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2016
Unveiling NaijaContent.com, a new platform to help curate and download quality Nigerian content online.

Nollywood movies - Yoruba movies - Hausa movies - Christian movies - Short/Series movies - Comedy skits

If you know a good Nigerian content that isn't listed, you can use the submit form to notify them and it will be done in no time.

You can use their search functionality which I find very useful to go through their huge collection of Nigerian content.

I think this platform is much needed right now that there's so much noise on youtube and it's not easy to find Nigerian content one can watch and download.

Tell me what you think about the platform.

Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by agabaI23(m): 8:51am On Jul 15, 2016
hadduni:
Nathan only person from Warri go upload him pic upside down. Waffi chic things

1 Like

Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 15, 2016
Happy Birthday to you.
Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Sweetguy25: 8:55am On Jul 15, 2016
hmm
Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by greatness22(m): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2016
Happy birthday boss.
I can imagine what some girls will do with his pishure. cool
Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by tundeayo2020: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2016
my nosy neighbor's birthday is today

HBD sir, even though I barely know you.

safarigirl:
How far with that his based-in-canada wife? You can't make kids from across the Atlantic and he's not getting any younger.

he looks 40 something to me
Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Yuneehk(f): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2016
Cherishing:
Op is he married

Am single though
Oh yes! He is tongue

Happy birthday to OC
Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by lucia34(f): 9:01am On Jul 15, 2016
Happy born day OC!!!
Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by hadduni(f): 9:03am On Jul 15, 2016
agabaI23:
Nathan only person from Warri go upload him pic upside down. Waffi chic things

lol na so
Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Cherishing(f): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2016
Yuneehk:
Oh yes! He is tongue
Happy birthday to OC
Sadly
Will wait for the Nxt single celeb
Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Artistree: 9:09am On Jul 15, 2016
safarigirl:

Which Genevieve? The one Nigerians know or the peasant farmer in Uzbekistan?
Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by laikas: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2016
happy birthday my manest man. there is something abt this guy wey dey make me de jolly anytym i see am, i jst cnt explain it.
Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by yekparikpa(m): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2016
Cherishing:
Op is he married

Am single though
with legs like you gat polio undecided

1 Like

Re: OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by wendyebenezer(f): 9:53am On Jul 15, 2016
hadduni:
happy birthday to you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Popular & Legendary Actor Osuofia Nkem Owoh Hospitalised / Okey Bakassi: Pastors Abuse Comedians Out Of Ignorance / Private Photos Of Cynthia The Most Beautiful Girl In UNIBEN Leaked Online [PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.