Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

When Daddy Prays - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Daddy Prays (263 Views)

When Daddy Freeze Sneezes: House On The Rock Reacts To Tthing Issues / Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Daddy Prays by SonofIssachar: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2016
Author Unknown

I could not keep it to myself anymore. I drove all the way to Dad's office and confessed to him I was in love with a young lady. He asked for her name and description. He kept smiling as I described her to him. Afterward, we prayed together and trusted God for His leading.

Dad did not say a word.

Two days later, my wife said "Yes" to my marriage proposal. I told both dad and mom as a birthday gift for him. My mom smiled and said, "Months earlier when your father went to preach at the Corpers’ Fellowship, he saw her and the Holy Spirit told him then, "Isn't she the wife of your son?”

I was the only unmarried son. So it had to be me. But dad kept his peace about this and did not utter a word until I told him.

I want to talk to men: You must be the priest of your home. Nothing must happen without your knowing. If your wife is the one waking you up for family devotion and setting the pace, then something is wrong with you.

You must chart the course of your children’s lives in prayer. Call them by name in prayer and prophesy over them. Bless your wife daily. Lay hands on her before you step out. What makes a man is far beyond finance and romance; you must be a man of prayer! Nothing must happen in your home until you permit it, not by stubborn conducts but prayers.

Brother, if you are unmarried now and you are not learning to pray, you are living like a spiritual gambler saying, "what will be will be." You need to wake up and smell the coffee. Stop sleeping like a log of wood. Wake up at night and pray in tongues by the Spirit. Take on the Word and confess it. Do not leave your future home or anything to chance.

Marriage is not a game. Fathers and fathers-to-be, take your place. Build finance, learn Romance but exercise your Spirit and take your place.

Meditation: [God has] made us kings and priests to our God; And we shall reign on the earth. – Revelation 5:10

You will succeed because Jesus loves You!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Concepts. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com

To download the Daily Dew mobile app on your Android and iPhone devices, please click on http://daily-dew.com/android-iphone, for Blackberry app, click on http://daily-dew.com/blackberry.

Be a blessing; share this with your loved ones.
Re: When Daddy Prays by raph101(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2016
Thumbs up.... You come from a good and Godly family.

If you have a family that does not watch Telemundo, Zee world and all those dramas.. My brother you don't know what God has done for u......

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 30th Of July 2016 / Truth / Worship At Christ Embassy AA Virtual Church Service, July 31st, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.