Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) (98117 Views)

3 Friends Who Met While In Prison Arrested For Robbery In Osun (Photos) / 2 Nigerian Men Rob Portuguese Man, Strip Unclad And Filmed / Two Fake Soldiers Rape Teenager In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Rastamann: 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
I wonder wat is in this "congo" that many guys cannot control themselves but want to "shine it" at all cost whenever they see one.

Why can't they go to a prostitute and "shine" her "congo" instead of forcefully "shining" raping innocent gals "congos"?
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by steppin: 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hmm
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by egedege1(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
Can't they for once control their urge
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by jaywhoco(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
The kitten has almost achieved more than our collective self-control...why are we even here? where are we even going?
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by jideomowunmi(f): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
See as them ugly sef....ugly people with ugly characters....God help them rot in jail abeg.... angry angry
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by damon222: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
How do we blame them when three of them are without School Certificate? Can some some tell me the difference between Buhari reasoning and these three men?
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by XaintJoel20: 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sons of perdition....

With nitwits like these should I ask God why I wasn't in Abraham, Moses, or Joshua's genertaion

Anyway, having Lionel Messi in my generation is enough consolation...

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by mradjoy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
O Lord save this set of children generation of insatiable long for that thing inside skirt o
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by rosy1992(f): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
Na wa o
Its only God that can save us
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by skyro(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
Since the girl did not complain what is police business?

3 Likes

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Which of them is 21? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Franz15: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
:Pthat place go red like red wine :Pthat place go red like red wine
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by valdykes(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
too bad
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Concensual gang you say ? I gerrit.

Now, i am here to check their names.

Nah the same people, nah dem..

6 Likes

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by andreernest28(m): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
things like dis make you sick i guess u meant.We are living in a wicked world
Berlyn:
thinks likes this makes me sick angry
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by SucreB: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
this world has come to an end. 17yr old girl with those old folks??/ Gosh, so shes not even a virgin afterall.

i can bet it, her Veegee cannever remain the same.

Make God console you.

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Kosy79(f): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
GOD punish d three of u. U were making LOVE? Unbelievable! Love they said? Pls say u guys were fvcking her. U pleaded with her to allow u fvck her and she agreed, 17yrs girl? U guys don't have shame at all well one is bus conductor no surprises. U guys need to be raped with hard labour in jail.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Mitsurugi(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
It's established. The INDUSTRIOUS ones do drugs biz, while the SOPHISTICATED ones rape women and have se.x with their daughters and close relatives. grin

5 Likes

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by opsyswagg: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
This is very bad...no matter wat I will not check der names.... I already knw they will srely riot in jail.... pls don't forget to check my signature..

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
Those guys be laughing like this after sex.

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
Three men put their huge Tom tom inside a small 17 year old girl.

Nah so the thing dey sweet ?

Igwe must hear this.

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by haibe(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
skyro:
Since the girl did not complain what is police business?
i just tire.. exactly what i was thinking. I don't think they raped her

2 Likes

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by haibe(m): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
ipledge10:
Which of them is 21? grin grin
the one in the middle
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Sirmikky1(m): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Owolabi said they were arrested when the landlord of Akpan’s house, who heard the scream of the girl, went to report the matter at the police station. “We were arrested in the act,” he added. Lanre explained that he also had sex with the girl, but he did not know the girl before then. He said: “Owolabi and I walked into Samuel ’s apartment when we met both of them making love. We persuaded the girl to allow us to make love to her too which she consented to. We went only one round each

That guy's left ear ought to be bleeding by now. WTF!

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Muhsinkhan(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
*In Royce da 5'9's voice*
Hang them by their balls from the horn of a unicorn.
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
adwem2003:
Where is the video?
you want to watch the video before you can believe the story abi

2 Likes

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
haibe:
the one in the middle
you see my picture? I am 22 and you telling me that nigga 21 grin grin
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by haibe(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
ipledge10:
you see my picture? I am 22 and you telling me that nigga 21 grin grin

Yes i am sure he is about that age because he was junior in High School. A lot of predicaments can make u look older than your age
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Jacko01: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
Chai see the westerner faces

Raping up and down

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by francisbiz: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
ijustdey:

I don't just know what has gone wrong with some children of this generation......

something is wrong with their reasoning, mind, thoughts and psychic
Ask our 3 lawmakers in U.S. sex scandal
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by attacker321: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
[size=16pt]The suspects, Shola Owolabi (28 ), Michael Lanre (21) and Samuel Akpan (34 ),[/size]

The sons of soka forest again

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.