Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) (98061 Views)

3 Friends Who Met While In Prison Arrested For Robbery In Osun (Photos) / 2 Nigerian Men Rob Portuguese Man, Strip Unclad And Filmed / Two Fake Soldiers Rape Teenager In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by hazyfm: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
adwem2003:
Where is the video?

pervert spotted
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
It doesn't seem like rape. The geh na just community property wey go don dey collect normally; too bad they got caught.

Most of the guys here talking glib are either pretenders or plain immature i6iots.

This type of thing happens in school or amongst really close buddies. All it takes is for one of them to have a h0e; it happens.

And the girls on here acting like most of them have not been fncking or snucking pipes at from 15.

Anybody can be anything on the internet sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Most of the guys that are posting comments here do it too

2 Likes

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Roses1(f): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
Stupid

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by chikids(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
The only reason I would blame the guys is uploading the videos on the net. What is a 17 years old girl doing in a man's house, a 17 years old girl agreed to have sex with a 34 years old man and at the end of it accepting his 2 other friends to have sex with her too. To me, that girl is a sex champion and she is training herself for the task ahead. The police should have arrested her also and ask her some questions, cos she was never raped, she consented to it; she is for everybody and not for one person alone,that girl is a prostitute in disguise.

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
9jacrip:
It doesn't seem like rape. The geh na just community property wey go don dey collect normally; too bad they got caught.

Most of the guys here talking glib are either pretenders or plain immature i6iots.

This type of thing happens in school or amongst really close buddies. All it takes is for one of them to have a h0e; it happens.

And the girls on here acting like most of them have not been fncking or snucking pipes at from 15.

don't mind the hypocrites. Even some of them do worse. Some girls thaat are making comments have stuck the penis of little boys into themselves one time or the other or even make love to another girl in girls hostels. Some boys that are posting here have done worse even to younger girls

3 Likes

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by antieverything(m): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
story for amadioha # if its true den d gal gat #whoreambition
at d age of seventeen u de go dude houx 4 nite(ur destiny has bin rigged) ode angry
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by alaskido(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
See their faces, Serial Rapist. Kirikiri loading................. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by HIPROFILE(m): 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
Waste..ooh sorry west

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Koreslee(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Bastard people cry

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by mzjaney(f): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Too bad.
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by javispj(m): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
angry bloody bastards, gang rape a lil girl.say na mistake cam take on..idiots

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
mzjaney:
Too bad.
my sister I tire oh
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Djmetrix(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mora' fokers...
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by thorpido(m): 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
The 34 and 28yr olds don't know what good examples to set?SMH.Hear the stupid stories they came up with.'I wanted to use the torch,I didn't know it was recording'.
34yrs to 17yrs.
Abasiakan.

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Jennifer89(f): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
all the inmates should scatter their yan.shh for them mtchewwwwwwww
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by akoko11: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
Berlyn:
things likes this makes me sick angry

My crush
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by akoko11: 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sometimes sweet things have d most bitter side.
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Joettti: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
rman:
Pshycos!

I don't know why men like this piss me off...just a little IQ point above animals.

You walked into your friends room by mistake while he was making love, assuming that's true, and what comes to your mind is to persuade the girl to let you join.

what kind of people are these?

Animals!!!!!!!!!!!! In clear terms!!!!!!!!!?
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by ijustdey: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
francisbiz:
Ask our 3 lawmakers in U.S. sex scandal

those ones are living on extra time disgrace
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by cococandy(f): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
Pigs

1 Like

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by cococandy(f): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
But the landlord heard the girl screaming.

Who told you it was not rape?

Even if she consented to one guy, she could likely out of fear of being hurt agree to sleep with his friends since they were three and it was only her.
Reason sometimes before you post.

9jacrip:

4 Likes

Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Organs(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
VampireeM:
angry

Consensual indeed? With a 17yrs old gal.. Instead of these foolish men to advise her on the dangers of Pre-marital sex, they had sex with her claiming consent..

As for the gal, wtf was she doing in the house these men old enough to be her father when she is meant to concentrate on how to further her studies

This generation is something else

You cannot blame the girl the society is corrupt. Bad parenting, depression, money talks, lack of basic needs etc. She might be lured with anything.
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by cococandy(f): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
I wonder too.
rman:
Pshycos!

I don't know why men like this piss me off...just a little IQ point above animals.

You walked into your friends room by mistake while he was making love, assuming that's true, and what comes to your mind is to persuade the girl to let you join.

what kind of people are these?
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by sekundosekundo: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
ijustdey:

I don't just know what has gone wrong with some children of this generation......

something is wrong with their reasoning, mind, thoughts and psychic

Some times I ask myself is it not the same climate that I grew up.
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by mzjaney(f): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
my sister I tire oh
I wonder wat the world is turning into.
its crazy what people do these days.
God help us
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dont be sick over their matter because i dont know who to blame whether the men who were stupid to be her father or the girl who lack ambition
Berlyn:
things likes this makes me sick angry
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
cococandy:
But the landlord heard the girl screaming.

Who told you it was not rape?

Even if she consented to one guy, she could likely out of fear of being hurt agree to sleep with his friends since they were three and it was only her.
Reason sometimes before you post.

You should be the one to reason and not rush to post with the feelings between your legs.

You're 17, you found your way into an older person's bed and he fncked you to completion, no screams.

The second guy came, you didn't say no or screamed for helo; you went through the one round like nothing.

The third guy came and you began to scream; does this equate rape? She has had her fill with the secong guy and wanted to scream her way out of fncking the third guy.

Read the actual news again and imagine yourself been taken one after the other for a better understand if you have comprehension problem.

Don't troll.
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by alexiej(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Firstlieutenant:
Hope u guys get raped in jail.

By guys
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by omolayo1(m): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
Send me the video for verification. No time for plenty explanations
Re: 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) by Respect55(m): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
Na to check name cari me Come n as have always bn d case, I wasnt disappointed.

NDI OFE MMANU

NCAN..... EBONYI ZONE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.