Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) (54708 Views)

Prison Lords: Even As Kirikiri Inmates, They Coordinate Robberies In Lagos (pic) / Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) / Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by ijustdey: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2016
The police in Lagos State have arrested a 32-year-old woman, Chinoso Okonkwo, for allegedly using pupils of some secondary schools in the Ikate, Surulere area, as commercial sex workers.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Okonkwo was arrested on Wednesday after residents gave the police a tip-off that some teenage schoolgirls were being taken to a hotel in the area – Sunderland Hotel – for sex during school hours.

Our correspondents gathered that Okonkwo allegedly worked with a syndicate which usually went to the school to lure the victims out during school hours.

The girls reportedly always removed their school uniforms and put on clothes provided by the syndicate.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Okonkwo also allegedly posed as a nurse to deceive her victims.

The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, who paraded the suspect, said investigation was ongoing into the matter.

He said, “Detectives arrested her on Wednesday. Her mode of operation is to target some secondary schools in the area. She, together with her cohorts, would go to the schools and get the girls to a hotel. The hotel is located in Ikate, Surulere. She would change their clothes and use them as sex slaves.

“She would keep the girls in the hotel until the school closing time and make them change back into their uniforms. Investigation is still ongoing, and we will extend it to the hotel and the schools which are involved. We want to see whether there is connivance between the suspect and the school authorities.”

Speaking with PUNCH Metro, Okonkwo, a mother of two, said she was based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, where she worked as a trader.

She added that she sometimes came to Lagos to work as a sex worker.

Okonkwo, however, denied knowing any of the schoolgirls, saying she only worked in the hotel as a commercial sex worker to raise money for her business in Port Harcourt.

She said, “I am a widow with two children. They are both in a boarding school in Port Harcourt. I live in Port Harcourt, but I sometimes come to Lagos to sleep with men at the hotel. I came to Lagos to find a means of livelihood.

“I use Sunderland Hotel in Surulere. When I was arrested by the police, I saw three girls, probably aged 10 or 12, who claimed I usually picked them from school to the hotel.

“I don’t know any of them. In fact, let the police visit the hotel for investigation. I have never seen them before. I meet men for sex and they give me money. I use the money to buy clothes and take them to Port Harcourt to sell. I have been in this job for a long time. I am a familiar face at the hotel. I do this for a living.”

http://punchng.com/woman-uses-schoolgirls-sex-slaves-police/

1 Like

Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2016
Imagine such a beautiful woman, you just can't keep your pu§§y in one place now it has landed you in trouble

3 Likes

Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by Benjom(m): 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
That's not fair madam.

2 Likes

Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by zarakay(f): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
why sell your body for the sake of money.

for crying out loud..this lady has 2 legs and hands..why not find a befitting job

now that u ve have chosen prostitution and it has landed u into trouble..what do you want us to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by Elchappo: 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
How come I no dey meet those galz there

Make I call my fellow Minister of Sunderland to ascertain if the story is true.

She only helped the young galz ministry being that they were fuckative before hand..

If the govt re to prosecute anyone, it's should be Mr. Ndukwa, the owner of the hotel nd almost 1000 hotels in Nigeria.

Mr Ndukwa ve succeeded in turning virtually all galz at Orile, ajegunle, surulere, Okoko - Agbara, amuwo odofin etc to prostitutes nd I mean teen prostitute.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2016

She only helped the young galz ministry being that they were fuckative before hand..

If the govt re to prosecute anyone, it's should be Mr. Ndukwa, the owner of the hotel nd almost 1000 hotels in Nigeria.

Mr Ndukwa ve succeeded in turning virtually all galz at Orile, ajegunle, surulere, Okoko - Agbara, amuwo odofin etc to prostitutes nd I mean teen prostitute.

Paulkillerman, born2fuck, Obatami and olosho's boy that always patronize them at Sunderland hotel will know her very well grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by MrJah(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
At 32, ur children re already in secondary school?

1 Like

Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by mccoy47(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Okonkwo, however, denied knowing any of the schoolgirls, saying she only worked in the hotel as a commercial sex worker to raise money for her business in Port Harcourt.

She said, “I am a widow with two children. They are both in a boarding school in Port Harcourt. I live in Port Harcourt, but I sometimes come to Lagos to sleep with men at the hotel. I came to Lagos to find a means of livelihood.

Na wah oo. So some "sane" guys would actually pay dat old hag for sex! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by deeoneX(m): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
She get mind o. The hotel owner and the school principal should likewise be arrested.

4 Likes

Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by garlicrey(m): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
Blackburn.... an other single coming out soon
Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by SHAIBULIAR: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
I have seen her name and I was not disappointed

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by Vendoor(f): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
32-year-old woman, Chinoso Okonkwo grin

21 Likes

Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by Maxcollins042(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by HRich(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
It's me Chinoso Okonkwo Reporting from Surulere

8 Likes

Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by lotbinary: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by eghexs76: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
Signs of and time.... May God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by Donprayer(m): 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
Fine woman with ugly character

1 Like

Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by MissShakara: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
No comment
Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by kullozone(m): 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
The Way All These Secondary School Girls Dey Fvck Ehn!That's How They'll Be Following Person Upandan..Boda This, Boda That!They Can Fvck Any Boda Available.Now This Yeye Woman Don Show Them How To Fvck For Small Money Instead Of Sprite And Gala. Ashawo Everywhere...

2 Likes

Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by tatucci: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
so now na sex trade and violence dey reign o
Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by stchinedu: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
nawa for this woman o....naso owu do you reach
Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by maryjan8(f): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Not good at all

1 Like

Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by Qmerit(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Name checkers becareful ok.
She lied bout her name she looks like Chinese.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by Ahmed0336(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
grin I'm here to check name tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
Elchappo:

See excuses.

Cradle robber is cradle robber!

5 Likes

Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by oloworulz(m): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
I know sey na developers

1 Like

Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by admax(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
I can't believe I will be reading a post and be looking for the names of the criminals or offenders as the case may be.

This is an involuntary action due to exposures to numerous coments on threads with 'Name Checkers Association of Nigeria'. Seun, something must be done asap.

Back to the topic: I am glad she has been caught though many of her syndicate are still at large. May God save out children from bad influences and strength to parents to train their wards well.

7 Likes

Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by ibe9ja: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Imagine such a beautiful woman, you just can't keep your pu§§y in one place now it has landed you in trouble

Is that your definition of beauty?

8 Likes

Re: Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) by Ezedon(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
End time widow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NANS, SUG President Clash At The South Africa Embassy In Abuja (Photos) / 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss / Fisherman Reveals Scary Things He Found In A Bottle He Retrieved From A River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.