Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) (41105 Views)

Photos Of Miss Nigeria 2016 Contestants / Gym Photos Of Mr. Tourism Nigeria 2016 Finalist / Chioma Tyra Obiadi Wins Miss Earth Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by Simopy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
krystiankachi:
Wow, The last pic made me hard..such a bangable figure

Easy o cheesy
krystiankachi:
Wow, The last pic made me hard..such a bangable figure

Easy o
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by Ibro2005: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
The Nigerian beauty or PH's
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by mystry(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
sorry ooo no vex miss celebrity but you no fine for my eye ooo
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by micky90(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
olatunjithomas:
oh my!! I swear the bae too make brain.choi!!

see as she straight self. I'll go for her.
in d voice of timi dakolo"wish u well"
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by Alezy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
olatunjithomas:

lolz. ..re u based in ph or u once stayed there?
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by 4ward(m): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Congrats ooooooooooooooo
modelssphere:
Miss Glory Brown a 23 years old graduate of History and International Relations from Abia State who represented Rivers State beat off 10 other delegates to emerge as the winner of Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016.

The event which took place in heartbeat of Portharcourt on the 25th of June 2016 witnessed massive turn up as celebrities and high profile personnel graced the maiden edition of the prestigious pageant event.

While been asked about what she had to say as been the winner, She stated
"I am very happy i won Miss Celebrity Nigeria even though the struggle was tough and excruciating.I didn't loose my hope inspite of Challenges.Rather i inched along Patiently and Confidently with the ardent hope that every difficulty must be doomed with a match of Progress . Today am been Celebrated because life affords no higher pleasure than that of surmounting difficulties passing from one step of success to the other, forming new hope and when seen actualize, it is the highest human felicity". My advice to everyone out there is don't give up on your dream,keep trying until you achieve your goals. And I'll try my possible best to reach out to Nigerians.

www.modelssphere.com/2016/07/miss-glory-brown-emerges-as-winner-of.html?m=1
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by cardoctor(m): 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
She suppose win.
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by googlepikins: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
Igbo girls and beauty na 5 and 6
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by yatty4emmanuel(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
mschewwwwwww,na so naija go dey disgrace us outside everyday,this is just an average girl,not to even compare some average ladies thoughtful of wining Niger beauty pageant.
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by RUDEBOYY(m): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Where is flavour #Another ife ineri is ready grin
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
olatunjithomas:

you will go for her? Lol
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
girl4rmspace:

you will go for her? Lol

if I'm not going for her, I'm coming for you...... grin grin
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
girl4rmspace:

you will go for her? Lol

if I'm not going for her, I'm coming for you...... grin grin

vote falconey for Mr nairaland 2016

1 Like

Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Alezy:
lolz. ..re u based in ph or u once stayed there?

I have never been to port Harcourt before in my entire life. so if I have to come for her, bro please, pray for me.
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
micky90:
in d voice of timi dakolo"wish u well"

Thanks bro, but don't forget to always add Darey @alade's "pray for me"

vote falconey for Mr nairaland 2016

1 Like

Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by jordinsparkles(f): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nothing wey we no go see for naija. Dey get miss everything ahnnn
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by endove(f): 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
Pageantry is too much ooh.ah ah
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by mjswthrt(f): 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Omgush! I love her nose
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 12:36am On Jul 16, 2016
undecided undecided no bress no yansh
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2016
preciousMI1:
nawa oh
am I the only one who thinks her gown in the first pic is too busy.
No you are not.She just has a nice skin
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by Theoflux(m): 11:38am On Jul 16, 2016
olatunjithomas:

Coecidentaly, I'm a student of History & Int'l relations in KSU, Ayingba and am from Edo state smiley lol.
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by Theoflux(m): 11:39am On Jul 16, 2016
olatunjithomas:

Coecidentaly, I'm a student of History & Int'l relations in KSU, Ayingba and am from Edo state. And am 23 yrs last month April 19th. Lol smiley
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by preciousMI1(f): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
sweetylicious:
No you are not.She just has a nice skin
yeah I concur
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by Jakumo(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Oh my God this young woman is so INCREDIBLY sexy. The fewer clothes she wears for a picture, the more hypnotizing that firm yet curvy body becomes. Those frilly gowns do her no good, but when she strips down, look out, and consult your doctor before looking again.

For those of you uninformed, "traditional" Nigerian men who still find those bleach-scarred, chronically obese women who "star" in Nigerian movies attractive, please sit yourself down and take a long, lingering look at the picture of this girl in a bikini.

That, boys and girls is a PERFECT female body. Look at the way those amazing Golden Globes suddenly taper off to a beautifully toned midriff that just draws the eye to the inviting, mouth watering waist-band of the tiny panties covering that perfectly rounded, compact tu$h. Looking at this wondrous photograph, my mind is flooded with cascading thoughts of landing strips and tight slippery pleasures. Lord have mercy.

Men have died, wars declared, and the very course of history changed forever, over young and fit women gifted with physical beauty as timeless and mesmerizing as that of the girl on the first pages of this discussion.

My cranial brain automatically disengages, and my wooden brain takes over the instant I so much as THINK about this luscious, firm and busty woman in that blue bikini.

I need to get a hold of myself.

Thank you Lord. for this 20-20 vision that you gave me, without which I would never know the sheer genius of your sublime talent as the Heavenly Sculptor.
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by PastorOluT(m): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
peachesandroses:
The girl is fine. But miss this,miss that, everyday. These days good brains and innovations are hardly rewarded, its pageantry everywhere!

Meanwhile some minutes ago ,I heard a familiar sound ; the wailing sirens of the ambulance then I remembered today is Friday, someone's going back to mother earth...those people had no plans to die and nobody plans to die either,but check your life,is it right with God? After death comes a longer life ;eternity. Does Jesus look down on you and smile,or does he shed tears. Make peace with your creator and ask for the grace to live right and serve him. God is a loving father that always receives his children. Have a blessed weekend everyone.
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by adecares(f): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
So pretty
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
Theoflux:

Coecidentaly, I'm a student of History & Int'l relations in KSU, Ayingba and am from Edo state. And am 23 yrs last month April 19th. Lol smiley

Bros, do you mean you're looking for job? cheesy grin cheesy

vote FALCONEY for Mr nairaland 2016

1 Like

Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by chemystery: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
peachesandroses:
The girl is fine. But miss this,miss that, everyday. These days good brains and innovations are hardly rewarded, its pageantry everywhere!

Meanwhile some minutes ago ,I heard a familiar sound ; the wailing sirens of the ambulance then I remembered today is Friday, someone's going back to mother earth...those people had no plans to die and nobody plans to die either,but check your life,is it right with God? After death comes a longer life ;eternity. Does Jesus look down on you and smile,or does he shed tears. Make peace with your creator and ask for the grace to live right and serve him. God is a loving father that always receives his children. Have a blessed weekend everyone.
wow...am really touched by this....Please i love the way u reason. Reply my pm please
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by Harrydikko: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
IG@hz_dikko
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by peachesandroses(f): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
chemystery:
wow...am really touched by this....Please i love the way u reason. Reply my pm please

Thank u.. smiley
I will OK?
Re: Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos) by Theoflux(m): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
olatunjithomas:

Bros, do you mean you're looking for job? cheesy grin cheesy

vote FALCONEY for Mr nairaland 2016
If you have a good one to offer, am interested smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys / Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? / Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.