Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Man Stabs Friend To Death For Swallowing His Winning Ticket - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Stabs Friend To Death For Swallowing His Winning Ticket (540 Views)

Finally: JAMB Reacts To Money Swallowing Snake Report / Puff Adder Killed At My Uncle's Uncompleted Building After Swallowing A Big Rat / OMG Bricklayer Stabs Friend To Death For Refusing To Help Him Charge His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs Friend To Death For Swallowing His Winning Ticket by sexysteel94(m): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
A man has been arrested after he stabbed a friend to death for destroying his winning ticket, worth 2million naira in Centra Area, Gboko town in Benue state.

It was gathered that the suspect identified only as Sleek, had staked some money on a popular betting site with the amount as take home win and just as luck smiled on him with the result were announced, he confirmed that he had won with his ticket.

Sleek was said to have called his friends to join him in the celebration and as they were jubilating, one of his friends allegedly snatched the ticket from his hands and promptly put it in his mouth and chewed on it.

The action was said to have infuriated Sleek who engaged his friend in a fight which later turned bloody after he removed a knife used by a roadside trader and stabbed his friend several times in the stomach, chest and head.

[=http://owoseniadeleke..co.ke/2016/07/man-stabs-friend-to-death-for-swallowing-his-winning-ticket.html?m=1] Sources [/url]
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Swallowing His Winning Ticket by JustOzito(f): 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
enemy of progress
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Swallowing His Winning Ticket by Raydos: 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Swallowing His Winning Ticket by olatunjithomas(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
okay oooo.

I'm I seeing and no pictures

adonbilivit.
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Swallowing His Winning Ticket by finalboss(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lies
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Swallowing His Winning Ticket by ebujany(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
Choi. I smell lies but if this is true eh the guy no die well. Killing him with knife is just not it. He deserves a slow, wicked death
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Swallowing His Winning Ticket by xerxes456(m): 7:00am On Jul 16, 2016
Enemy of progress, any enemy of my progress must die by fire.... grin angry angry grin grin
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Swallowing His Winning Ticket by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 16, 2016
The wicked enemy called friend actually died a justified death; 2 free mill? in this era of change? no he must die again, no rip for him.
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Swallowing His Winning Ticket by Jabioro: 9:09am On Jul 16, 2016
The guy is a bad friend,he is an enemy of progress,he deserve to died slowly..so that he can have better feeling of his slowpoke action..

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth's Funny Comment After UK Barber Charged Him £200 To Taper His Hair / Why Is Computer Literacy Necessary? / how a facebook user differentiate Between Convenant University And Unilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.