Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,256 members, 7,839,309 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

This Man Wants To Know If There's Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Man Wants To Know If There's Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position (1075 Views)

Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response / Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) / Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Wants To Know If There's Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position by afronews1211: 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2016

Re: This Man Wants To Know If There's Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position by Wizzyblack3(m): 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nothing
Re: This Man Wants To Know If There's Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position by Airforce1(m): 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Not right
Re: This Man Wants To Know If There's Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position by finalboss(m): 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
grin. Light skin ... Forget bou the sleePing position... Cn I get her nomber (no offiense)
Re: This Man Wants To Know If There's Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position by SUPOL(m): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dat means ur sleeping with her.
Re: This Man Wants To Know If There's Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position by phidel147(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
yes.. its wrong o... the man left hand na go e dey so... blood wont flow well in that part of his body.. and he would be have breathing difficulty, in other words, snoring mode don activate be dat ooo... Love wey you no show while awake, na for sleep/ dream u want show am... lol..
Re: This Man Wants To Know If There's Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position by afronews1211: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
lol
Re: This Man Wants To Know If There's Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position by Afrok(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nothing is wrong that's after we've exhausted our strengths inside the ring kiss.
Re: This Man Wants To Know If There's Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position by Afrok(m): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
None of them dey sleep sef, wetin dey their heads and minds pass the sleep cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Natural Hair Ladies Will Love This... / Gbenro Ajibade Helps His Wife Osas With Her Post -partum Workout / Nadia Buariā€™s Twin Daughters Are So Grown Now (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.