Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Creative Exam Cheating Styles Every Student Can Relate With - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Creative Exam Cheating Styles Every Student Can Relate With (1032 Views)

Hot Cake Courses Every Student Wants To Study In Nigeria Universities / 10 Apps Every Student Must Have On Their Smartphones / Exam Cheating Methods Employed By Desperate Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creative Exam Cheating Styles Every Student Can Relate With by Bigpicture(f): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
Except You never schooled in Nigeria... You Can relate with one or more of this....

Re: Creative Exam Cheating Styles Every Student Can Relate With by Bigpicture(f): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
More pics...

Re: Creative Exam Cheating Styles Every Student Can Relate With by David25(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
Omo this ones advance pass naija level.
chaii

1 Like

Re: Creative Exam Cheating Styles Every Student Can Relate With by Bigpicture(f): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
More....

Re: Creative Exam Cheating Styles Every Student Can Relate With by rheether(f): 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nigeria students are too lazy to be this innovative.
Re: Creative Exam Cheating Styles Every Student Can Relate With by Henz24(m): 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
rheether:
Nigeria students are too lazy to be this innovative.
lmao, omo all dis ones still dey learn ooo, I ve seen dudes go deeper than dis
Re: Creative Exam Cheating Styles Every Student Can Relate With by deborahtokunboh: 2:36am On Sep 11, 2016
Hello

IF YOUR REALLY INTERESTED IN GETTING EXTERNAL HELP IN YOU EXAM WITH ABSOLUTLY NO DANGER OF GETTING CAUGHT THEN CONTINUE ON READING, I AM SELLING EARBUDS THAT CAN BE CONECTED TO PHONES, MP3 AND OTHER BLUE TOOTH DEVICES. THES DEVICES WILL ALLOW YOU HEAR ANY RECORDING OR CALL AND SPEAK TO ANYONE YOU PLEASE.... THESE DEVICES ALSO CAN COME WITH A CAMERA.

THESE AIRBUD DEVICES COST FROM N30,000 UPWARDS NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS, IM HAPPY SELLING TO INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMERS AND IN BULK/WHOLESALE THESE DEVICES ARE SHIPPED FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM

Payments can be made through PAYPAL so you are fully protected.

If you are interested or have any questions please email me on Deborah.Toks@gmail.com and add me on bbm 566CE1BE. If you want my phone number, FaceTime and Skype please message me and I'm happy to give you my details.

(1) (Reply)

See What Was Spotted In A Diploma Awarding Institution In Nigeria / *2016/ 2017 Imsu Screening Exercise For Admission Officially Announced / JSS 3 Students Reading News On Assembly Ground.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.