Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. (25434 Views)

After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers / Finally, God Did It! / Finally God Picked The Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by sammykari99(m): 9:14am On Jul 16, 2016
Congratulation OP ,God be Praised.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by bode004: 9:19am On Jul 16, 2016
Am happy for you bro and I thank God.

Guys, you can still join us in this biz that can give you (100k monthly)

Y waiting for your dream job....

Congratulations bro....

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 16, 2016
I'm very happy for you, GE is a good company!
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Dannan: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2016
EdoBoy90:
Good evening nairalanders, please help me to thank God almighty I just got a job with a multinational company. All my years of suffering are over. In fact, it is not just a multinational company but a conglomerate. I am happy and I thank God for this and may his name be praised.
HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH PRAISE JEHOVAH!!!!!!!
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2016
Congratulations bro. I pray people would rejoice with me too soon...... Tap from the glory.......
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by emmaliver(m): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2016
Gods name be praised. He that did it for you, will also do it for as many of us that keep our faith in him. Amen!
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by reality2019(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2016
Iam very happy for u my brother the lord will help and keep.and his blessings will shine upon u.I pray that we will soon celebrate mine in Jesus name.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by reality2019(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2016
I pray that very soon we will celebrate mine too
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Joarams(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2016
tolexy123:
Am happy for you OP. I dedicate this FTC to the tirkish soldiers planning coup in their country. I hope nigeria is the next, yeye country!

Then you're not truly happy for the OP. Where do you want him to enjoy proceeds from his new job? In a war-torn country? Keep tabs on Turkey to fully understand your comment.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 16, 2016
Congrats brov!
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by EdoBoy90(m): 10:45am On Jul 16, 2016
eyinoju45:
Wow,,congratulations bros..Please how did u apply to the company?
. my friend from London, UK via LinkedIn helped me. I sent my CV to her. We were just friends initially.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by EdoBoy90(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2016
eyinoju45:
Wow,,congratulations bros..Please how did u apply to the company?
. my friend from London, UK via LinkedIn helped me. I sent my CV to her. We were just friends initially. God used her to help me
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by EdoBoy90(m): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2016
princeakins:

Remember to pay ya tithe regularly too grin
Congrat smiley
. OK, I will. Thanks
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by OsoDupe(f): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2016
lonelydora:

Whose name? Please always say it in full.
God.

1 Like

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by walexy14(m): 11:20am On Jul 16, 2016
Congratulations Man !!!
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by commited(m): 11:40am On Jul 16, 2016
Congratulations brother. May Jehovah Face Shine. , Grace, Mercies and Favour manifest on me. I celebrate with you. Just as He how done your, He the given of all benefitiary gifts will given me Mine. All the best
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by commited(m): 11:41am On Jul 16, 2016
Congratulations brother. May Jehovah Face Shine. , Grace, Mercies and Favour manifest on me. I celebrate with you. Just as He how done yours, He the given of all benefitiary gifts will given me Mine. All the best
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by sweetilicious(f): 11:46am On Jul 16, 2016
Congratulations. God will soon do my own. Amen
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by tafrica(m): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2016
Congrats brother. Marry that lady if both you and her aren't already in serious relationships with someone else (this could be a joke or serious advice)
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by richywhales(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
EdoBoy90:
Good evening nairalanders, please help me to thank God almighty I just got a job with a multinational company. All my years of suffering are over. In fact, it is not just a multinational company but a conglomerate. I am happy and I thank God for this and may his name be praised.

Thank God for keeping the faith. Your testimony shall be permanent.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by ephi123(f): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Misskaycee21:

what are you saying undecided

I wonder o. Some people find it really hard to appreciate good news. Very unfortunate.

OP, congrats and all the best as you start your career!
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Jidhey1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
EdoBoy90:

Nice one op.
Praise God almighty.

My own blessings will be triple.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Dallaslaurel: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
EdoBoy90:
God said knock and the door shall be opened, ask and it shall be given unto you. God never goes back on his words. I thank God for His favour upon your life and the rest of us.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by IamSassy(f): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
smiley congrats
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by EdoBoy90(m): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thank you all and God bless you all too. I love nairalanders.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thank God for your life. He is able, I pray make he provide us our jobs soon.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Udonze(m): 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
it is only God that can do these, may him only be glorify.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by uhiochris1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
congrats OP

Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by muguplanet: 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thank GOD for ur life and us too, I am so happy for such testimony,, and I claim it, I must be neext to share mine in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by swimcash(m): 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
congratulation bro, All praises 2 GOD
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by Zealous2710(m): 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Congratulations.... I knw my God will answer NY calls when the right time cums. I tap d anointing.
Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by franchuks(m): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Your step to great things.. Congrats!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. / Neco Cordination June/July 2015 begins August 15th, 2015 / Should I Keep My Job Or Travel To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.