Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,760 members, 7,959,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Someone Should Sign Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Someone Should Sign Me (576 Views)

I Need Gospel Record Label To Sign Me In / Mayorkun- Davido Called To Sign Me The Same Day I Resigned My Banking Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Sign Me by Chipappii(m): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
Please who will sign me into his record label. I don't need money or anything just signing and free recording plus promotion. I want to be heard o. Haven't recorded anything yet (no money) but hv been writing tracks since. I rap though. Am in anambra. Thank you
Re: Someone Should Sign Me by branhampaul: 5:35am On Jul 16, 2016
Boy Listen..
Before Any R.Label Can Sign You, You Gat Establish Yourself A Little, R.Labels Are Business Co. Who Wanna Make Profit Also, So They Wont Sign An Artiste Who Gonna Cause Them Nothing But Expenses..
From Your Writings Above, You Said You'v Not Done Any Track And You Want A Label To Sign You.. Think This; If You Own A R.Label Would You Sign Such Person..
Instead Of Waiting For A R.Deal, Start Doing This Things;
1. Be Recording Your Songs.
2. Perform At Bars And Other Performable Places.
3. Dont Just Settle On Rap Until You'v Become A Big Artiste, Go On With Ya Normal Bizness That Gives You Money.
4. Market & Promote Your Songs, This The Most Critical Point.
Those Songs That Are Rubbish But Yet Famous Are The Works Of Marketing..
5. Trust God.
6. Leave Women Alone; Women Cant Help You, They'r Just Agent Of Distraction.. MOF, Get Money Women Will Flock To You..
When You Put Honey or Sugar At The Centre Of A Table, Wait A Few Minutes And You Will See Ants Coming Around.. Just Think.. See You At The Tp

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Aspiring Presenters/graphic Designer/dj (trainee) For An Online Radio Station / Tn-don't Leave Me Now Mp3 / My Nairaland People Listen To My Song Download Music: Kayennyg _ Sisi Monica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.