Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Fanta Face And Cocacola Hands...ladies And Skin Bleaching/toning/enlightening - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fanta Face And Cocacola Hands...ladies And Skin Bleaching/toning/enlightening (569 Views)

Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) / Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? / Fanta Face And Cocacola Hands...ladies And Skin Bleaching/toning/enlightening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fanta Face And Cocacola Hands...ladies And Skin Bleaching/toning/enlightening by eyescue(m): 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
I know ladies are good in toning their skin complexion, but I was so surprised when i saw this lady in a banking hall and that made me wondered how someone could be so proud to come in the public with FANTA FACE AND COCACOLA HANDS all in the name of skin toning. And tomorrow she go be person wife or mother. The guys just dey watch ....just drop your candid advice for such other girls in the society.

Re: Fanta Face And Cocacola Hands...ladies And Skin Bleaching/toning/enlightening by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
This must be SOL interview...cos na dem dey arrange chair like this
Re: Fanta Face And Cocacola Hands...ladies And Skin Bleaching/toning/enlightening by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 16, 2016
My advice to them?
.......Don't bleach!!!!
❤ Look at your skin every day and in your head or out loud call it , "dark skin is beautiful"
Over time you will begin to see it.

❤Look at beautiful dark skin celebrities and models and not how beautiful they are WITH their dark skin.

❤What you are doing is conditioning your mind to view dark skin as beautiful as it is .

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Good Is This Soap / Who Can Translate This Pidgin English Into The Correct One? / Need Serious Wholesale Buyer Of Apparel And Fashion Gigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.