Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days (6501 Views)

Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM / What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by Humblega(m): 6:30am On Jul 17, 2016
abikun:

Send me your email address.

What is link fo registration?
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by Freelancer007(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2016
Nice post. With Payoneer, PayPal can go to hell!
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by hardniola(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2016
how do someone make money with payoneer.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by mumels(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2016
abikun:

No problem, you can use it. The address is P. O. Box 9086, University Of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo state. C/O Abiola Olukunle. The postal code is 200001.

please i have used this your address for my own registration.
Please kindly flash my number 08082927005 . i will call back, so i can speak with you. God bless bro
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by Humblega(m): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2016
mumels:

please i have used this your address for my own registration.
Please kindly flash my number 08082927005 . i will call back, so i can speak with you. God bless bro

I used po Box too and they replied that can't. Be approve because u did not use home address.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by Feezdculestboy(m): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
abikun:
siyanbolaafeez09@yahoo.com
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by TCD: 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
abikun:

As you said you are dumb because you didn't expect me to be exposing the card am using for online transaction. FYI, I did not intend and will never fund my account with this card. You are the dumbest.
Funny guy.. so you registered, requested, and got a payoneer card to be looking at it like photo and not use it for any online transaction?.. hahah..keep deceiving yourself.

So why did you remove the picture of your card? you could have kept it there since you dont intend to fund it. instead of you to say thank you to us for pointing out the danger to you, you are letting pride make you misbehave.

3 Likes

Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by AzontoGhost(m): 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
AMI3:
please guys what is this payoneer use for? can i make money with it? help.
Payoneer issues free prepaid MasterCard for mainly online businesses and at times ATM withdrawal when you have cash on it.

1 Like

Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by Techliet(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Go to techliet.com if you wana know how to get payoneer mastercard in nigeria , follow the steps there and activate your card once it arrives.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by joe4866: 8:17am On Jul 29, 2016
I ordered mine through expedite shipping and it's on it's way.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by needhelp20: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2016
abikun:

please send me your contact too I currently reside @ iwo road... importduo1@gmail.com thanks
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by coolshegs10(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
abikun:

Thanks for the advice, I have another card am using for any online transaction that is why I exposed this.

Please sir, I also reside in Ibadan and I need this postal code + address as fast as possible.
This is my email. Coolshegs10@gmail.com
Thank you sir
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by abikun(m): 6:14am On Dec 14, 2016
coolshegs10:

Please sir, I also reside in Ibadan and I need this postal code + address as fast as possible.
This is my email. Coolshegs10@gmail.com
Thank you sir
whatsapp me on 08063652205.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by temmypotter(m): 1:35am On Jan 05, 2017
biuti:
I got mine in Osun within 17days.
Hello ma'am, I'm also currently In Osun.. exactly how were you able to get yours?, I'd really appreciate you walking me through the process.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by temmypotter(m): 1:35am On Jan 05, 2017
biuti:
I got mine in Osun within 17days.
Hello ma'am, I'm also currently In Osun.. exactly how were you able to get yours?, I'd really appreciate you walking me through the process. thanks.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by biuti(f): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2017
temmypotter:
Hello ma'am, I'm also currently In Osun.. exactly how were you able to get yours?, I'd really appreciate you walking me through the process. thanks.
Have you registered? If yes, did you use your correct house address and zip code?
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by temmypotter(m): 9:23am On Jan 13, 2017
biuti:

Have you registered? If yes, did you use your correct house address and zip code?
was about to but paused when I stumbled on this thread. the challenge is I'm not sure where I stay is even on the map. I school at OUI and stay off campus where there is no residential address code. could we maybe liase off this thread. what if you help me with your address?
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by biuti(f): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
temmypotter:
was about to but paused when I stumbled on this thread. the challenge is I'm not sure where I stay is even on the map. I school at OUI and stay off campus where there is no residential address code. could we maybe liase off this thread. what if you help me with your address?

Ok, you'll need an address that can be located by the post office person. You may send me PM.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by temmypotter(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
biuti:

Ok, you'll need an address that can be located by the post office person. You may send me PM.
I already sent a pm.. looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by temmypotter(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
biuti:

okay, I just sent a pm.. looking forward to hearing from you soon. thanks.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by biuti(f): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
temmypotter:
okay, I just sent a pm.. looking forward to hearing from you soon. thanks.
Okay
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by damlax: 1:28am On Mar 22, 2017
biuti:

You don't need post office box. Once your address and postal code is correct, it'll be delivered to your address. Otherwise, you'll need to be checking the nearest post office regularly. Phone number is not on the letter so, they can't call the owner to notify him or her.
Can you apply for me am coming to osun state by the 30th
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by biuti(f): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2017
damlax:

Can you apply for me am coming to osun state by the 30th

Do not give to anyone to apply for you, it's an ATM card which it's details should be kept secret.

So, I can guide you through the registration to make sure you get the card. You may PM me.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by abikun(m): 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Please who is Kehinde Alabi? I have an important message for him.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by princenomics: 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
getting a payooner card is very simple. you don't need anyone to get it for you. it's something you can do yourself. I got mine within two months, (even though I made a mistake of " 234 as against the normal postal code needed for my location in Benin ) it was sent directly to my office address that I provided while filling it.
Just follow the steps given by @bado sqi and you will get your card
NT : Make sure you have a valid ID. ( preferable international passport or voter's card)
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by Nichy1(f): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2017
Please i registered recently and i didn't see option to fill an alternative shipping address. I didn't even see any "order" botton for the payoneer card. I contacted their customer support agent via live chat and she said i can only order for the card only when i've received funds in my online account. Pls is this true? Pls reply
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by Datbadtguy: 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
Finally, somebody in my situation
What did you do? Have you gotten your payoneer card and did you receive funds before you got it.
When my payoneer account was approved, I didn’t receive any information about payoneer card in any way. Please help out.
Nichy1:
Please i registered recently and i didn't see option to fill an alternative shipping address. I didn't even see any "order" botton for the payoneer card. I contacted their customer support agent via live chat and she said i can only order for the card only when i've received funds in my online account. Pls is this true? Pls reply
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2017
How do you change the card pin after activation, mine was aaking me for a previous pin, card that i just collected, please how did you guys do your own?
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by Tobilastik(m): 1:06am On Oct 01, 2017
Datbadtguy:
Finally, somebody in my situation
What did you do? Have you gotten your payoneer card and did you receive funds before you got it.
When my payoneer account was approved, I didn’t receive any information about payoneer card in any way. Please help out.

somebody should answer this plssssss

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Evaluation Methods For Business Growth / How I Make Atleast N5,000 Daily With Just #10,000 Capital / Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.