Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) (12439 Views)

Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo / "Nigerian Lawmakers In Sexual Misconduct" - Entwistle, US Ambassador To Nigeria / Entwistle Rubbishes Telegraph Report On Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by LocalChamp: 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Published on July 15, 2016 by ·
The outgoing United States Ambassador to Nigeria, Mr James Entwistle, has commended EFCC Acting Chairman Ibrahim Magu for bringing vigour to the anti-corruption fight in the country.
A statement issued by Mr Wilson Uwujaren, the EFCC Head of Media and Publicity, on Friday in Abuja, said that the departing envoy gave the commendation when Magu, visited him in his office to bid him farewell.
The statement quoted Entwistle as saying that the best part of his time in Nigeria was strengthening cooperation with law enforcement agencies, especially the EFCC.
“It is in our interest to see Nigerian law enforcement capacity grow. It is not enough to complain about things.
“We have to help our friends; I am proud of the EFCC and privileged to be of some help,’’ Entwistle was quoted as saying.
The statement added that the envoy expressed delight that President Muhammadu Buhari had already asked the National Assembly to confirm the appointment of the EFCC Chairman and wished him well.
It quoted the EFCC boss as saying: “It is significant that the envoy is leaving at a time the commission is having its best relationship with the U.S”.
Magu, the statement further said, thanked the envoy for his support and cooperation and urged him to continue being Nigerian`s ambassador as he leaves for his country.
He also urged Entwistle to continue monitoring his performance as EFCC chairman and assured the envoy that he would not compromise his integrity in the anti-graft war.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/07/15/u-s-envoy-commends-nigerias-anti-graft-chairman/

1 Like

Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by madridguy(m): 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
MAGU the nightmare of national looters. Fire on Sai Magu.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by princeakins(m): 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
madridguy:
Ok
Great accolades is befitting n sweet.

Congrat Magun to pdp... Magu of Apc tongue

1 Like

Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 16, 2016
angry
Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by wilcox(m): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2016
Please the poster above me should be called to order.
Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by veekid(m): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2016
No comment
Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by Akinz0126(m): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2016
Mr Magu thou Wonder what Buhari'll do to burutai now....Am just hear to read comment.

Poster below me has somtyn to say
Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by salabscholar01(m): 9:51am On Jul 16, 2016
ok
Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by Lazio92(m): 9:54am On Jul 16, 2016
That's good...
Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by vedaxcool(m): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2016
I see pain in this thread

Acute e-Pain syndrome AEPS

Electoral defeat induced depression EDID

major psychological problems suffered by wailing zombies

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by SIRKAY98(m): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2016
I will miss this man.
Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by Seungid1(f): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2016
Good for him.

You need a collateral free loan for your small scale biz? Check my signature to get yours TODAY!!
Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by efilefun(m): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2016
Some people who are just hearing the man's name for the first time are here claiming they will miss him, naija i bow oo, well waiting for wailers to come call him a white Ab0ki

5 Likes

Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by perojelly: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2016
I will miss him sha
Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2016
vedaxcool:
I see pain in this thread
adeke tongue
Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by vedaxcool(m): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2016
[s]
OZAOEKPE:

adeke tongue
[/s]

When last did you have a decent meal? I can't fathom any other reason for your obsessing over my post.

6 Likes

Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by mayskit4luv(m): 9:59am On Jul 16, 2016
Hmmmmn, observing...
Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 16, 2016
Whether the wailers like it or not, Nigeria shall br great again, and a Nation shall we be till death do us apart. grin

1 Like

Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by kings09(m): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2016
So Efcc is now a spokesperson for d ambassador? The ambassador no get mouth or some1 within the US commission to speak for him? OK oo. Make we jst pretend say we believe the info

1 Like

Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

When last did you have decent meal? I can fathom any other reason for your obsessing over my post.
hahahahahahahaha, took salad last night, i am about to take pizzas. come join a brother tongue
Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by Kaybee14(m): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2016
Good.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by vedaxcool(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2016
[s]
OZAOEKPE:

hahahahahahahaha, took salad last night, i am about to take pizzas. come join a brother tongue
[/s]

I have told you to stop mistaking smoking banana leaves as eating salads.

7 Likes

Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by flokii: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2016
efilefun:
Some people who are just hearing the man's name for the first time are here claiming they will miss him, naija i bow oo, well waiting for wailers to come call him a white Ab0ki

Lmao.. They won't disappoint
Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I have told you to stop mistaking smoking banana leaves as eating salads.
watch your hands and what you type.... lipsrsealed
Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2016
See his head like an inverted mango. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by vedaxcool(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

watch your hands and what you type.... lipsrsealed

or. you will fart in public? getout of here

3 Likes

Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2016
The meaning of magu (magun) in yoruba is thunder bolt Hmm mm wen a woman is laced with it.... ah! Fadeyi olorooooo oooooo any man that crosses her will die like a chicken angry grin
Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by tonio2wo: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2016
Mr ambassador tell us is aisha's real name is aishalliburton!
Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by kettle84(m): 10:38am On Jul 16, 2016
oyinbo people fooling BLACK Africa since ages.Mr ambassador, are you not aware that the so called fight against corruption is a scam?one sided and politicized? Are u not a were that it is not holistic? Do you mean to tell that you don't know that its a scam of taking from the thieves by a bigger thief? hence the lack of the visible effect of the so called corruption fight. Mr ambassador are you blind and deaf that you don't know that the government has failed hence mass job loss and starvation. The whites have perpetually fooled Black Africa to continually keep them in perpetual darkness .
Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by Olukat(m): 10:56am On Jul 16, 2016
When this guys come around to mock us we barely have a clue.
Ask him how corruption is been tackle in the United States, just then you will understand how they see us. sad sad
Re: James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) by Qmerit(m): 10:57am On Jul 16, 2016
Oh gosh this man is still around?
Ok we know Magu is trying but go home fast biko!
Under you I was denied visa to USA twice!
I ve vowed I must look for u in USA to greet you personally when I arrive soon! See e head like grinding Stone lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Tinubu Acquires Another Private Jet Worth $50million / Petrol Price May Hit ₦190 As Oil Nears $60 / Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.