Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Consequence Of Sleeping In Church - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Consequence Of Sleeping In Church (665 Views)

25 Hilarious Times People Were Caught Sleeping / Man Supports His Big Belly While Sleeping (Hilarious Photo) / The Consequence Of Sleeping In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Consequence Of Sleeping In Church by dominzy(m): 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
CONSEQUENCE OF SLEEPING IN CHURCH

While in church a lady dozed off during the preaching. Suddenly, the lady snapped
out of her slumber and what she heard from d pastor was "stand on your feet", so she jumped to her feet. She noticed that she was the only one standing. She also noticed the shock on the faces of the entire congregation looking at her including her husband and daughter. The stares made her confused until the pastor stated, "One person is already up, Sister God bless you. Let me repeat myself for the benefit of those who did not hear me well, this is your last chance!: If you are a witch, stand up on your feet for deliverance!

WAHALA DON GAS O
Abi make sister siddon or continue to stand?, please advice!
GOOD EVENING FAM!
Re: Consequence Of Sleeping In Church by Uthman51(m): 12:19am On Jul 16, 2016
lol grin grin cheesy
Re: Consequence Of Sleeping In Church by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 16, 2016
grin sister done enter

(1) (Reply)

Who Will I Call / See What Weed Can Do To You / Joke Of The Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.