Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) (6705 Views)

Wizkid, Femi Kuti & Others To Share Stage With Beyonce & Jay Z At Globalcitizen / Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London / Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by Obaofnaija(m): 3:35am On Jul 16, 2016
I Lack words to describe this guy but i will call him king!

SEE MORE HILARIOUS UNCLAD PHOTOS OF HIM HERE: http://www.naijabazeline.com/2016/07/adekunle-gold-smooches-kim-kardashian.html

Lalasticlala, ijebabe, missy93 come and see this!

Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 16, 2016
Again?
Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by Rounakid(m): 4:07am On Jul 16, 2016
Woh!
Adegold is jux genius
hope4nigeria:
all pix over there are photoshop!
Doubt if you actually understand what ah mean.
Could he av be carried by Jesus if it's nt Photoshop.?

Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by Lordskyes(m): 4:08am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:20am On Jul 16, 2016
hail the king of lipsrsealed
Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by Gkemz: 4:21am On Jul 16, 2016
Did he study graphic designing or fine art in the university? He's a good designer

Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by Tanyabee(f): 5:28am On Jul 16, 2016
Adekunleee!!
Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by Category1: 5:31am On Jul 16, 2016
Beyonces own looks way more photoshoped thou,u will surely know it is.
Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by ecurtbeth(m): 5:32am On Jul 16, 2016
This guy is good in photoshop sha oh. Lemme not lie.
Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by Smellymouth: 5:33am On Jul 16, 2016
Hahahhaha..

This guy is good at what he does..Nice one
Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by zadok60: 6:02am On Jul 16, 2016
pretty not bad
Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by sulakishop(m): 6:07am On Jul 16, 2016
Cool
Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by pendusky(m): 6:45am On Jul 16, 2016
This guy just killed the saying
*Pictures Speak*

Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by hope4nigeria(m): 7:20am On Jul 16, 2016
Rounakid:
Woh!
Adegold is jux genius
all pix over there are photoshop!
Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2016
he should have sacrificed his music career for his photo shop career....... cheesy
Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by Destined2win: 7:32am On Jul 16, 2016
This guy too like woman, why can't he photoshop himself with people like soyinka, buhari, putin or even queen Elizabeth

Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by Ruq: 7:44am On Jul 16, 2016
I don get what this guy wants us to know him for. Yeah we get you're good at this. Is it that you're switching career because you realize music came as a fluke.

The one with Riri and Yeshua ascending ain't ish.

Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by Bobbybenard(m): 7:50am On Jul 16, 2016
This dude is amazingly amazing with photoshoping wink
Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by mmclatino(m): 8:56am On Jul 16, 2016
Believe me, this guy is awesome.
Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by 7inches: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2016
this guy no get sense

Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by M17CXi: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2016
7inches:
this guy no get sense
You spoke my mind
The dude have no shame On this stupid act
Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2016
I think he should stop this, it will be little him
Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by ovisprince(m): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2016
Destined2win:
This guy too like woman, why can't he photoshop himself with people like soyinka, buhari, putin or even queen Elizabeth
shey queen Elizabeth no be woman too?
Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by 7inches: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2016
M17CXi:

You spoke my mind
The dude have no shame On this stupid act
so pathetic.. an old man like him
Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by snowwhyte607: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2016
Adekunle Gold is suffering from INFERIORITY COMPLEX! Quote me and I deal with u

Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by M17CXi: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2016
7inches:

so pathetic..
an old man like him

Why wont other race see us now as pathetic
When they see such Ignorance in this so called Ade Gold crafting !?

Yet peps here will be saying good/nice work

Some people just are re^tarded
They have no ideal

Anyone can manipulate PhShop
Its just gonna take time

this also means that this Artist is a very bored person
Thats why he can invest his time in such childish act

#
Quote me wrongly and you b a monkey's UNCLE
Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by 7inches: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2016
M17CXi:

Why wont other race see us now as pathetic
When they see such Ignorance in this so called Ade Gold crafting !?

Yet peps here will be saying good/nice work

Some people just are re^tarded
They have no ideal

Anyone can manipulate PhShop
Its just gonna take time

this also means that this Artist is a very bored person
Thats why he can invest his time in such childish act

#
Quote me wrongly and you b a monkey's UNCLE
LMAO...ur last line tho i almost choked.
yea bro u are very right. it really shows how jobless he is wastn his precious time photoshoping himself with female celeb...
and for d pple hailing him here for wat a secondary sch student can even do better...
i can only call them oafs.
Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by M17CXi: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2016
7inches:

LMAO...ur last line tho i almost choked.
yea bro u are very right. it really shows how jobless he is wastn his precious time photoshoping himself with female celeb...
and for d pple hailing him here for wat a secondary sch student can even do better...
i can only call them oafs.

Thank you for that comment about kids photoshopping

Maybe this Ade Gl guy s a fraudster
Authorities should sweep his apartment
There may find
Some docs

Anyway there should not come to my house oooh
I use PH cs6 alot
During the night time lol
Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by policy12: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
Abeg guys wh photoeditor app is good for editing.
Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by 7inches: 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
M17CXi:

Thank you for that comment about kids photoshopping
Maybe this Ade Gl guy s a fraudster Authorities should sweep his apartment There may find Some docs
Anyway there should not come to my house oooh I use PH cs6 alot During the night time lol
hahahaha... gut u so fkin hillarious well he dat have ears let him hear... to avoid stories dat touch... LOL
Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by cirmuell(m): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
what message is he tryna pass in that Jesus PS?
Re: Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) by apatheticme(f): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2016

Chioma Breaks Down In Tears Following Davido’s Entanglement With Model, Mya Yafa / Wicked Man: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Fresh B**bs Of New Lover To Hurt Mercy Aigbe / Throwback Pics Of Davido.