Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin (2767 Views)

Barcelona Truck Attack Kills 12 And Injures 80 / London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... / Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin by Adesiji77: 9:26am On Jul 16, 2016
kingthreat:

Hitler didnt shout or say "Jesus is Lord" when committing his evil genocide. However, the jihadists try to make their peace by saying "Allahu Ak bar". The epistle of Jihad is the problem of Islam today.
Re: France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin by vedaxcool(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2016
[s]
kingthreat:

Hitler didnt shout or say "Jesus is Lord" when committing his evil genocide. However, the jihadists try to make their peace by saying "Allahu Ak bar". The epistle of Jihad is the problem of Islam today.
[/s]

Lord Resistance army followed xtian teaching

Hitler used Christian hatred for jews to mobilize people

The Christian who participated in the killing felt they were killing the killers of christ .

It is the of idiocity to claim because one shout a name means the person automatically is responsible for your actions.
Re: France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin by iPopAlomo(m): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2016
kingthreat:

pitiful excuse...

Was he a Christian... yes or no...?!
Re: France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin by babat89: 10:47am On Jul 16, 2016
iPopAlomo:

pitiful excuse...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

Dude I'm not trying to defend anything, just saying what is. People did terrible things during the crusades and they were Christians. But Hitler?
Re: France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin by kingthreat(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2016
iPopAlomo:

pitiful excuse...

Stop being sillly. Hitler's crime was not a religious one. His war was based on personal ambition and Aryan beliefs. His genocide was based on inborn hatred against another race. Nothing involving religion. So if I as a christian rape tomorrow, my religion should be put to judge huh? Did my religion say i should rape? I simply will so out of wickedness.
As for Islam, Jihad scriptures motivate them to do the evil extremists do. Right now infact, 80% of terrorism in the world is attributed to Islam. They see it as doing their divine duty. If they were killing for selfish reasons, yeah I will believe you. But these radicals say "Alla hu Akbar" while pepetrating their murders. And you want me to believe, nothing is wrong in that? Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin by braithwaite(m): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
Explorers can I pm you?
Re: France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin by Explorers(m): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
braithwaite:
Explorers can I pm you?

Yes bro..
Re: France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
Explorers:

Its a free world bro..
No be wetin dem ask you undecided!

Question: Can I PM you?

Response: Yes/No, you can/can't..

Oya, come for my head tongue!
Re: France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin by hopara1(m): 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
Am really dissapointed at some human without reasoning...why give good information with bad caption?
Re: France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin by Explorers(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Really Will definitely, on my way..........
Re: France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

grin grin grin grin
I pity explorers, her head big no be here....

*tear race*
Re: France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin by Ajewealth123(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
Aremu01:
I am sha relieved he wasn't a Christian
u shouldn't say that,those he killed are people's,cousin,brother,aunt,uncle, father, mother and Christians

1 Like

Re: France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin by Aremu01(m): 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ajewealth123:
u shouldn't say that,those he killed are people's,cousin,brother,aunt,uncle, father, mother and Christians
OK Sir
Re: France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin by haryomikun(m): 7:52am On Jul 22, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Cc: dorox, babat89, kingthreat, AuroraB...

According to this post... would it be right to label all Christians harbinger of War due to Hitler's atrocities...?!

Some of you deep down know Hitler was a Christian but you would go through stress and any other means to dismiss that notion...

Was he Catholic...? yes...

Did he follow Catholic virtues/values...? NO...

What you should know is that there are Bad Muslims as well as there are Bad Christians...
I am no christian, but then, Hitler was only one christian. Terrorists all over the world currently consist of 95% Muslims.

Pardon me but its true. I have nothing against Islam though. Just know your religion has caused a lot of troubles for this nation and the world at large in these current times

2 Likes

Re: France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin by haryomikun(m): 8:03am On Jul 22, 2016
hopara1:
Am really dissapointed at some human without reasoning...why give good information with bad caption?
Mtcheeeew. Shebi you are the one with reasoning now. Go and give us good captions to suffice
Re: France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin by iPopAlomo(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2016
haryomikun:

I am no christian, but then, Hitler was only one christian. Terrorists all over the world currently consist of 95% Muslims.

Pardon me but its true. I have nothing against Islam though. Just know your religion has caused a lot of troubles for this nation and the world at large in these current times

Up until 1970... How many cases of Islam related terrorism did you read about...? Apart from in-fighting... Shia vs Sunni...?

At least you admitted Hitler was a christian... What religion was his army...? As of today we still have pockets of Nazi here and there...

Bar Boko haram and El Shabab in Africa... All other terrorist are Christians...

Niger Delta Terrorists...

Lord's resistance Army...

Should i continue...?

The sponsors of whoever is behind Isis is the Hitler that should be taken down... These people demands are unrealistic and it dont stand for what Islam is about...

Only a few knows the real truth... You should read further... And like i said earlier... Terrorism has no religion...
Re: France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin by haryomikun(m): 9:38am On Jul 22, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Up until 1970... How many cases of Islam related terrorism did you read about...? Apart from in-fighting... Shia vs Sunni...?

At least you admitted Hitler was a christian... What religion was his army...? As of today we still have pockets of Nazi here and there...

Bar Boko haram and El Shabab in Africa... All other terrorist are Christians...

Niger Delta Terrorists...

Lord's resistance Army...

Should i continue...?

The sponsors of whoever is behind Isis is the Hitler that should be taken down... These people demands are unrealistic and it dont stand for what Islam is about...

Only a few knows the real truth... You should read further... And like i said earlier... Terrorism has no religion...
You made sense neo but then, because hitler was a Christian and he killed so many people doesn't mean he did it for religious reasons.

Isis, BH and others show to the world that they do it because of their religion.

It doesn't make sense to me that someone or some people just suddenly decided to make Islam become an ostracized religion and kill themselves.

Just to stop Islam? Wetin Islam do them? Its just not logical

1 Like

Re: France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin by iPopAlomo(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2016
haryomikun:

You made sense neo but then, because hitler was a Christian and he killed so many people doesn't mean he did it for religious reasons.

Isis, BH and others show to the world that they do it because of their religion.

It doesn't make sense to me that someone or some people just suddenly decided to make Islam become an ostracized religion and kill themselves.

Like i said... "SOMEBODY LIED..."

B.haram demands total eradication of western culture... At least in Nigeria... Then spread out... When 95% of their gadgets are complete western tech...

Isis wants to own the whole world... How is that realistic...?

The Quran recognises change and preaches tolerance... But some people can't be reasoned with... Those sort of people to a very large percentage fall within muslims... Even here on nairaland... The religion section is a warzone...

The same people calling quick to point out that the latest bit of bombing was carried out by a muslim are the first to judge... Now try pointing out that bit to them... And see the truth behind the hypocrisy...

Oh... And there's media terrorism too... But i really do not like talking about these things...

So many misinformed thats why i don't visit the religion section of nairaland...

Oh and Hitler did killed Jews for religious reasons...

That sort of news isn't on CNN or FOX...

That was why i didn't reply somebody... Because he just wanted to attack a religion and not state his point on reason... Or logic...
Re: France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2016
haryomikun:

Appleyard:
The US have been killing people since 1940s, and nothing has been done about it, and nothing would be done about it. If the US, UK, France, were some African or lowly countries, the UN and the ICC would have been threatening fire and brimstone, and the poor African or third world nation leaders, would be sweating in jail by now, if not running from pillar to post. Unfortunately since the reverse is the case, the likes of Bush [/b]can be dancing away in parties, while his accomplice in crime, [b]Blair [/b]and [b]Sarkozy, are roaming freely in the streets of London and Paris respectively, in spite of all the atrocities they committed against humanity in Iraq, Libya, and now by extension, Syria. This was the chief reason the African union contemplated ditching the ICC, because, as they rightly put it; the system was only meant to take care off third-word or poorer nations. Some animals are always more equal than others.

N.B the emboldened men are CHRISTIANS and together they killed and displaced hundreds of thousands.

Are they regarded as terrorists?
Is their religion attacked?
Re: France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin by haryomikun(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2016
ollah1:

N.B the emboldened men are CHRISTIANS and together they killed and displaced hundreds of thousands.

What the hell are you saying!!!!! Do they say 'Jesus is Lord' when they kill!

Abi na me send dem terror niggas make dem dey shout 'Allahu Akbar' wen dem kill person
Re: France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2016
haryomikun:

What the hell are you saying!!!!! Do they say 'Jesus is Lord' when they kill!

Abi na me send dem terror niggas make dem dey shout 'Allahu Akbar' wen dem kill person

You didn't answer my questions
Re: France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin by Appleyard(m): 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
ollah1:

Anyone who tells you that one have to be a Muslim or a Christian to pass for a murderer, is lying. A killer is a killer by acts and conducts, governed by certain beliefs and ideology, which are not necessarily religious.
Re: France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin by haryomikun(m): 6:53am On Jul 23, 2016
ollah1:

You didn't answer my questions
Let me answer your questions then.

They aren't regarded as terrorists.

Why? Because they didn't carry out their actions with the intention of 'Christianizing' the world or the countries they were in. Their orientation was totally different.

No, their religions aren't attacked.

Why? Because They didn't shout 'Jesus is Lord' while killing the Jews or people in the concentration camps. Their reasons for killing people was totally different

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) / Putin Has Finally Achieved One Of His Objectives. / Bodies of 1,500 Hamas Militants Found In Israeli Territory, IDF Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.