Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Photos: Two Drunk Prostitutes Fight Bloody In Imo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Two Drunk Prostitutes Fight Bloody In Imo State (2438 Views)

Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video / Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Two Drunk Prostitutes Fight Bloody In Imo State by ObiOmaMu: 7:27am On Jul 16, 2016
Two ladies believed to be "commercial sex workers" residing and plying their trade in Amaraku, Isiala Mbano Local Government Area of Imo State, horribly fought each other with broken bottles on Friday evening.

According to Obiaku Lancelot Ifeanyi who witnessed the incident, the two prostitutes were at a bar near Orie Amaraku market where they drank to stupor before deciding to negotiate their way home.

The two stopped over at another joint along Ugiri Road Amaraku to enjoy some cigarettes, only to start quarreling.

Although it was not ascertained what the two colleagues quarreled for, it was gathered that the
altercation turned into a fight when they started exchanging blows.

It got even dangerous along the line as one of the prostitutes, apparently intoxicated, drew the first blood by breaking a bottle of beer and used it on her challenger. And in reply the other lady broke another bottle, held her colleague on the ground and stabbed her once in the face.

It was then that the two women, who almost stripped naked as they fought, were forcefully separated by able bodied men. But one of them had already sustained serious injury to her face that heavily affected one of her eyes.

One of them was standing, having sustained a lesser degree of injury. While the other stood weak and helpless by the roadside, seriously wounded and bleeding profusely.

According to the less injured woman of easy virtue while screaming in regret, she only stabbed her colleague once in retaliation, but her friend grabbed a broken bottle and used it on her own face severally, which led to her being seriously injured. She stated that her colleague was under the influence of alcohol and was unconscious about what she was doing, and indeed the damage she did on her body.

The two were later rushed to a hospital in Amaigbo; and according to the motorcyclist who took them to the hospital and returned an hour later, the less injured harlot later overpowered the security man at the hospital gate and ran away, while her colleague received medical attention.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/photos-two-drunk-prostitutes-fight.html

Re: Photos: Two Drunk Prostitutes Fight Bloody In Imo State by ObiOmaMu: 7:27am On Jul 16, 2016
lalasticlala

Re: Photos: Two Drunk Prostitutes Fight Bloody In Imo State by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 16, 2016
Honestly, my heart bleeds. It usually bleed when i see prospective leaders reduced to the worth of dust. It bleeds when they refused to trend a path that lands to fulfillment. God help us all.
Re: Photos: Two Drunk Prostitutes Fight Bloody In Imo State by Orubebe01: 7:29am On Jul 16, 2016
And na person future wives be that o
Re: Photos: Two Drunk Prostitutes Fight Bloody In Imo State by femolacqua(m): 7:30am On Jul 16, 2016
Double wahala for dead body.
Re: Photos: Two Drunk Prostitutes Fight Bloody In Imo State by JovR(f): 7:35am On Jul 16, 2016
Its a nice one
Re: Photos: Two Drunk Prostitutes Fight Bloody In Imo State by Destined2win: 7:42am On Jul 16, 2016
JovR:
Its a nice one
what's nice about the story
Re: Photos: Two Drunk Prostitutes Fight Bloody In Imo State by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 16, 2016
Some ladies sef...
Re: Photos: Two Drunk Prostitutes Fight Bloody In Imo State by TPAND(f): 8:03am On Jul 16, 2016
The prostitutes fighting each other for a man... Sounds interesting to me. The guy would be proud of himself now, I see that, feeling like a chairman for prostitutes. Prostitutes Fine boy
Re: Photos: Two Drunk Prostitutes Fight Bloody In Imo State by rabiuabd(m): 8:10am On Jul 16, 2016
how this affect the price of garri in the market?
Re: Photos: Two Drunk Prostitutes Fight Bloody In Imo State by zarakay(f): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2016
can u imagine what women are capable of doing. Just day disgrace themselves undecided

this is what idleness and joblessness can cause..instead of them to channel their energy into something productive

A real woman avoids drama because she knows her time is precious. They pursue holy behaviour and use their lives to teach what is good.
These ones are not women anyways!
Re: Photos: Two Drunk Prostitutes Fight Bloody In Imo State by Daeveed(m): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2016
K.O ...round 2 pls?
Re: Photos: Two Drunk Prostitutes Fight Bloody In Imo State by JovR(f): 8:50am On Jul 16, 2016
Destined2win:
what's nice about the story

As both of dem were drunk prostitutes, they fought themselves, nt involvin som1 else. Thats nice!
Re: Photos: Two Drunk Prostitutes Fight Bloody In Imo State by Destined2win: 8:52am On Jul 16, 2016
JovR:

As both of dem were drunk prostitus, they fought themselves, nt involvin som1 else. Thats nice!

No dear, that's not nice. They are humans too
Re: Photos: Two Drunk Prostitutes Fight Bloody In Imo State by JovR(f): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2016
Destined2win:

No dear, that's not nice. They are humans too

Yes, nd dats d kind of life style dy choosed
Re: Photos: Two Drunk Prostitutes Fight Bloody In Imo State by Destined2win: 8:56am On Jul 16, 2016
JovR:

Yes, nd dats d kind of life style dy choosed

no dear, a lot of times, what we see is not always how things are. They might not have necessarily chosen that lifestyle.

A bad lifestyle is a loud cry for help
Re: Photos: Two Drunk Prostitutes Fight Bloody In Imo State by JovR(f): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2016
Destined2win:

no dear, a lot of times, what we see is not always how things are. They might not have necessarily chosen that lifestyle.

A bad lifestyle is a loud cry for help

Pls help if u can
Re: Photos: Two Drunk Prostitutes Fight Bloody In Imo State by Destined2win: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2016
JovR:

Pls help if u can
The little I can, I will do now, but when I become President, I will render massive help. Please pray for my Presidency, it's coming
Re: Photos: Two Drunk Prostitutes Fight Bloody In Imo State by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2016
You called them sex workers, they've sold their soul to the devil. grin they love weapon fight.
Re: Photos: Two Drunk Prostitutes Fight Bloody In Imo State by MrJah(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
I can see that the less injured was being remorseful.
Re: Photos: Two Drunk Prostitutes Fight Bloody In Imo State by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
Why her navel come big like dis? shocked shocked maybe too much of sex cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Recession! Many Young Ladies In Delta State Taking To Prostitution / Madness Or Style? Yahoo Boy Poses Inside Casket (see Why + Photos) / My First Night Experience With Thieves In My Hostel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.